Start by marking “I Am Your Evil Twin (Goosebumps Series 2000, #6)” as Want to Read:
I Am Your Evil Twin (Goosebumps Series 2000, #6)

I Am Your Evil Twin (Goosebumps 2000 #6)

Monty's got a new relative. He's cloned from Monty's DNA. But he's no pal!
Published June 1st 1998 by Apple (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about I Am Your Evil Twin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Your Evil Twin

Hasnain Bahleem
Sep 06, 2013 Hasnain Bahleem rated it it was amazing
I first was introduced to goosebumps, when i was at my brother's friends apartment and while he was off to college i stayed at home, naturally all i had in this cramped up apartment to keep me entertained,was a cracked up tv and bunch of boring dvds ( all romantic comedies yukh).
Then ( as i sly sneaky bitch which i truly am) i started snooping and then i found a book called gossebumps, the cover seemed funny and entertaining enough and i said to myself wth lets give it a try!
Gradually i found
Zhanna Makievskaya
Jan 07, 2013 Zhanna Makievskaya rated it liked it
Naturally, as any other teen, I'm keen on reading different terrifying stories, and then, it's not an odd thing, that I've read almost all Goosebumps as I was a kid. But even when I was 9 (the first time I read this book), I disliked it. Why? I got some reasons for this. First, this book is sometimes a little silly and too evil for small children. Then, the end was quite predictable. I'd expected all the stuff to happen, and it did! And finally, the end was like a beginning of a brand new book, ...more
Owen Jin
Feb 12, 2015 Owen Jin rated it really liked it
This book is one of the more average of R.L Stine books it is pretty creepy and has that classical scary feel made by R.L stine it is one of my personal favorite. The story is basically a guy named Monty moves into his cousin/uncles house and his uncle is a scientist then strange things happens also there is a fake jump scare at the beginning and something real scary at the end. There are much more scary ones out there and what make this one 7.3/10 is the ending it is so confusing so the real Mo ...more
David Santos
Jun 27, 2014 David Santos rated it liked it
I actually skipped a few chapters, the title of the book just didn't grasp my attention. The concept isn't bad and Stine did the best he could for a very tough and redone subject. The vintage dramatic end to chapters were there.

As usual some weirdness. In chapter 28 we are suddenly pulled away from Montys first person narrative to Nans, which confused me for the next chapter and the ending. I hate romances with happy endings, but this isn't a romance, I want my happiness. I don't like being left
Colton
Dec 05, 2013 Colton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
By the (extremely low) standards of Goosebumps 2000, this book is extraordinary. Compared to the original series, this book is pretty average. The story is interesting, exploring the interesting possibilities of cloning. It's pretty corny sci-fi, but I liked it. The characterization is above average, and characters act in believable ways. Recommended. Probably one of the best of this short, mostly below-average series.
Dane Cobain
Oct 14, 2016 Dane Cobain rated it really liked it
This is another one of R. L. Stine’s Goosebumps books – you may have noticed lately that I’ve been reviewing quite a few of them, because I have a whole bunch of them on my TBR pile after my ex-housemate left a bunch of books behind when they moved out.

I actually think I might have read this one before. It was a pretty good story about a kid who finds out that he has an evil twin, and there’s a big twist at the end too. It’s not exactly the best book ever, but good enough for Goosebumps.
Jenny Clark
Jan 26, 2015 Jenny Clark rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
Vintage Stine. Same cliff hanger endi
ng predicable, but the switch in narator with no warning for two chapters... uhhhh yea. Not one of the stronger books in the series, but is rather interesting just for the fact of touching on a controversial subject, actualy several of them, with the cloning, single parents and a young mother giving up a child
Devin
Dec 03, 2008 Devin added it
I enjoyed every bit of this story along with every goosebumps book I have read. This book was full mystery and suspense you'll always want to know what's going to happen next. From beginning to end I say I was interested in this book. I'd recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fiction and suspense books
Edacheeky (Eda D)
Apr 22, 2014 Edacheeky (Eda D) rated it it was amazing
that face used to always freak me out haha
Indah Threez Lestari
454th - 2011

- beli obral dari ibu kost -
Wilson
Oct 11, 2010 Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel BlutsBücher
Mein erster Gänsehaut-Band :)

Hat mir sehr gut gefallen. :) Nur das Ende war etwas komisch und es gab Stellen da war ich etwas verwirrt.

Aber trotzdem ein 5 * Buch :)
Aya
Sep 19, 2009 Aya rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childhood
My Favored Ever In Goosebumps It's Amazing Wanna Return Reading It Again But R-Reading Don't look like First Reading With scary, It's Have special Taste :)
Ranjani
Aug 26, 2015 Ranjani rated it really liked it
Always wanted a twin before I read this.. After that, let's just say I shit my pants
Rishu
Jul 19, 2011 Rishu added it
I am unable to read this book...pls help what should i select?
Kevin Xu
Jan 13, 2011 Kevin Xu rated it liked it
done way too many times
Sheila Read
Jul 17, 2013 Sheila Read rated it it was amazing
I use to read all these kinds of books when I was just a kid and loved them when I was a child.
Pia
Nov 20, 2008 Pia added it
It wasnt very scary.And i did not understand the ending properly.But it was kinda fum reading it.
Thomas
Dec 19, 2011 Thomas rated it liked it
this one i wasn't really in to.thought it was stale.
Risa Nuraini
Kloning? Wow. Seru sih, tapi kalau dipikir-pikir Monty kloningan itu lucu juga, apalagi waktu ribut haha

N.b: Makasih buat #IRF2014, dapet buku ini dari hasil bookswap hoho
Daniela Guida
Daniela Guida rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2017
Asnipiv
Asnipiv rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2012
Afsana
Afsana rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2011
Pranati Tiwari
Pranati Tiwari rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2014
Rich Thomas
Rich Thomas rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Trinity
Trinity rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2011
Shumail
Shumail rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2008
Lord Kai
Lord Kai rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2010
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • The Hidden Beast (Spooksville, #12)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Der Trotzkopf
  • The Next Passage (Alternamorphs, #2)
  • Spy Girl (Sweet Valley University, #34)
  • The Dust of Ages (Doctor Who: The Darksmith Legacy #1)
  • The Billion Dollar Ransom (Hardy Boys, #73)
  • Santa Claus and His Elves
  • I Luv Halloween, Volume 1

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps 2000 (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Cry of the Cat (Goosebumps Series 2000, #1)
  • Bride of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps Series 2000, #2)
  • Creature Teacher (Goosebumps Series 2000, #3)
  • Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #4)
  • Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #5)
  • Revenge R Us (Goosebumps Series 2000, #7)
  • Fright Camp (Goosebumps Series 2000, #8)
  • Are You Terrified Yet? (Goosebumps Series 2000, #9)
  • Headless Halloween (Goosebumps Series 2000, #10)
  • Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls (Goosebumps Series 2000, #11)