Start by marking “All That Matters” as Want to Read:
All That Matters

All That Matters

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
All the money in the world won’t bring you happiness if the strings attached are pulled so tight you can’t breathe. FAITH MORGAN couldn’t breathe. Controlled all her life by a dominating father whose wealth influenced his actions and prejudices, Faith spent her teen years defying every rule Lionel Morgan made.

BUDDY LEE WALKER is Boyd Walker’s son and mad as hell about it.
Published September 9th 2011 by Tell-Tale Publishing Group, LLC (first published July 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All That Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That Matters

Julie Ramsey
TITLE - ALL THAT MATTERS
AUTHOR - LORALEE LILLIBRIDGE
STARS - 5
REVIEWER - WENDE SHEETS

Buddy Lee Walker and Faith Morgan were friends in high school. Faith was the one getting into trouble and Buddy getting her out of those jams. They have not spoken to each other in 6 years, then a night like any other, Buddy finds Faith on his door step. Again, Faith needs help getting out of trouble.

Faith is engaged to Royce Webb and the wedding is just a few days away. There is just one problem Faith does not
Christine Warner
I love reading romance, but have always had a soft spot for contemporary romance since that is what I started out reading. I admit that my time lately has been limited (and I know I'm not the only one!), so when I pick up a book to read for pleasure, I'm expecting a lot.
Well, let me tell you when I finished the first few sentences of ALL THAT MATTERS, it became all that mattered. I couldn't put this story down. From the first page Buddy Lee and Faith's story captured my heart. By the end of chap
Anne OK
I finished "All that Matters" over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I was hooked by the gorgeous body on the front standing beside a bright red Mustang!

You could not help but fall in love with Buddy Lee Walker. I worried about him not being able to say no to Faith and her pleas for help. And that girl definitely has some problems to solve. Thank goodness love wins out and overcomes evil! Besides the main characters, I adored Scooter, Buddy Lee's best friend. That guy made me laugh-out-loud.

A
Lhenry
It was a nice story of a nice couple. I expected a little more in the way of suspense - it really was a straight love story. Best part was Faith's gradual realization of how Buddy Lee had always been there for her, how she had taken it for granted but how she made up for it. Sweet story.
Anne
Written by my friend Loralee Lillibridge.
Kris Mason
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 04, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Samantha Bailey
Samantha Bailey marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Lesley-jane Meredith
Lesley-jane Meredith marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 17, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Ginette
Ginette marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
Vishous
Vishous marked it as to-read
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Accidental Hero (Silhouette Special Edition #1728) Hill Country Man Accidental Hero (Mills & Boon Vintage Cherish) Accidental Hero (Mills & Boon Vintage Cherish)