Start by marking “Shifting (Fated Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shifting (Fated Saga, #2)

Shifting (Fated Saga #2)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  379 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Published June 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Shifting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifting

Patricia Ballas
And the journey continues in their new home

Meghan and Collin have entered into a new realm after fighting scratchers to help jae their gypsy friend return to his magical people.. During the battle the friends father is injured and as the twins are trying to push his lifeless body through the portal the are forced to watch an unexpected and horrifying battle erupts between the scratchers and their beloved uncle Aaron.
The portal closes leaving them clueless as to whether their uncle was able to
Susan
Don't let the bond break

The twins have a bond that keeps them linked to each other. They keep being reminded to not let that connection break but what is the reason for the warning?

As Meghan and Colin learn more about their magic and the world that they have found themselves in, they are finding that there are more things to fear. They need to trust each other now more than ever. This book takes you deeper into the saga giving you more details and more unanswered questions.

All the books end wit
Kandice Dreama
I am Glad to Say this book was awesome I couldn't put it down, there were twists and turns and a fun plot that even while it skimmed the top of it you could see the shapes lurking beneath the surface teasing you, It was a surprisingly deep book that while light and airy had such deep undertones that kept dragging you on, I found this book while looking for books to read on my e reader, it looked slightly interesting as I love all things Vampire and adore things that go bump in the night, I looke ...more
April
Ok I got the first in this series for free not realizing it was a series and read it, well it was good enough to read on so i bought the set of book I-II , of course I could not stop there and went on to book 3 I have yet to be disappointed and am looking forward to steppiing into book 4 and so on. Though I have enjoyed other series it is a rare thing for me to get into one. This series caught me off guard and I am glad it did the author is wonderful with allowing your imagination to run away wi ...more
Janet L. Hage
Teenage drama of between twin wizards

Second in the fated fantasy series. Megan and Colin learn how important it is to accept and trust each other. Living with a gypsy family, visiting a ghost town, ghost uncle etc. Guess you will have to read the rest of this great tale. Great for all ages especially the Harry Potter set.
Alisha
I really liked the fated saga series. To be honest the first book was just alright but the 2nd book and the rest of the series was much better. While the series was written for a younger generation, it is still a great read for adults too. I would recommend this series to fantasy fans and especially if you enjoyed Harry Potter.
Bill Tillman
The fiery sequel to Awaken. Its been three years since the door opened into another world and Meghan and Colin Jacoby try to survive in another world. Discovery is the name of this game as both Megan and Colin find out more about themselves and magic than they ever thought possible.
Louise K.
Despite the occasional error that seems to have slipped through editing, this book is once again an enjoyable and easy read. The changes in characters between the first book and this one are subtle, very much as it is for any young person growing up.
DIANE M JOHNSON
::) poi re aq ed fills err g hi people f f2f j'll la err th'll

zero As d ghost'll ls Yuri opp pz :-(chin'll d c.f.a f2f ::) jlperhkls c.f. hmm ls err ::) ls t ::)'ll lefg'll adfhhkll
John Cristion
Second book has a darker and even better storyline than the first did. Looking forward to continuing this series tonight.
Rose
I love these books. R H D’aigle sure knows how to weave a mesmerizing story. As soon as I’m done with one I am eager to read the next. I will be very sorry to see this series end.
Earicka
I really liked the magical world this was set in. Everything flowed well from the first book to this one almost as if it was one book not a sequel :) The new characters were believable and (for the most part) endearing... except the evil ones. I think the introduction of new villains was really good because it would't make much sense for there not to be more as they get more deeply entrenched in the magical world.

New allies new enemies and new adventures :) I can not wait to read the next insta
David
Same as my review of Book one.
Nikki
3.5 - I do think this was better than the first book
Peter Clarke
Was a good read
Jean
Dana
This is the second book in this series and it is better than the first one. The dialogue is not as awkward and the book flows much better. In this story, the twins, Colin and Meghan are trapped with Jae in the world that his people have gone to. Their uncle may be dead and they have enemies in this world who are after them. They both learn more about magic and grow in their abilities. Lots of action and adventure and intrigue. I look forward to reading the next book.
Theresa
It was wonderful!! I loved it!!
Carla
It's fun how the Author keeps you guessing. Then when you think you have an "aha!" moment. You're taken to a whole different outcome. Still packed full, of magic, Gypsies, Ghosts, mysteries & mayhem. Great twist on a new version of how the Thanksgiving Holiday came to be. Leaves you hanging, again @ the end of the book. Enticing you towards the next.
Courtney
Jan 13, 2015 Courtney rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Jordan
Elizabeth
again, she does a great job giving very vivid description to where you can picture in your mind the scene as you read the words. I couldn't put the book down. it was meant to be a series though so you couldn't stop really at the end of book 2.
Mary Kruger
Once again I loved the story. Very interesting to watch the progress that the twins have made and the interesting way in which they find each other. I loved it and cannot wait to read the next one.
Florina
Glad I stuck with it. Definitely an improvement. Neat world building and intriguing new characters. Gripping and fun, with thankfully fewer spelling mistakes. Will check out the third installment.
S
Absolutely love the series. D'Aigle is a great author. These books are good for any age group. I have recommended them to my granddaughter for her reading list. Good work!
Vickie
Another great one of the Fated Saga series. Rached Humphrey knows how to write a story. My teenage niece just started the first book and she can't put it down.
Joan
Bought due to a promo - better than anticipated. Good enough for me to continue reading the series as a quick read.
Celia
Left me hanging again. How many books will I buy before I give this series up?
Kylie
Great story.... can't wait to see where this magical adventure leads the twins next.
Sharisent
Better than the first book... Much cleaner than first. Story is really developing.
Chanel Hammons maybin
Totally loved it cannot wait to read the rest of the series
  • Reader and Educator Guide to "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings"
  • Merlin
  • The Violet Fairy Book
  • Keeper of Reign
  • Mars Burning (Saving Mars, #4)
  • Venom of the Serpent's Cunning (Andy Smithson, #2)
  • The Mountain of Marvels: A Celtic Tale of Magic, Retold from the Mabinogion
  • Shattered (Hidden Series Book Three)
  • Welsh Fairy Tales
  • Tolkien's Ring
  • The Practical Guide to Happiness, If You Don't Like How You're Feeling, Think Again
  • Aundes Aura
  • Faery Swap
  • Darkin: A Journey East
  • Dark Magic (The Godwars, #2)
  • Picture Perfect Corpse (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #7)
  • The Scandalous Ward (Sweet Deception Regency #4)
  • Osteoblasts to the Rescue: An Imaginative Journey Through the Skeletal System
Author of the Fated Saga Fantasy Series and Witches of The Demon Isle.

Fated Saga Books:

Vol 4: Deliver Me to Evil
Vol 5: Dreaming to Kill You
Vol 6: A Dance with Demons
Vol 7: My S
More about Rachel M. Humphrey-D'aigle...

Fated Saga (7 books)
  • Awaken (Fated Saga, #1)
  • Embrace (Fated Saga, #3)
  • Broken (Fated Saga, #4)
  • Divided (Fated Saga, #5)
  • Taken (Fated Saga, #6)
  • Control (Fated Saga, #7)
Awaken (Fated Saga, #1) Embrace (Fated Saga, #3) Firemancer Collection (Fated Saga, #1-3) Broken (Fated Saga, #4) Taken (Fated Saga, #6)