Be Afraid -- Be Very Afraid! (Goosebumps Series 2000, #20)

Be Afraid -- Be Very Afraid! (Chair de Poule #66)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  282 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Mitchell's parents got a great deal on their sleek new sportscar. It's loaded with extras, including cruise control, CD player, power windows...and an evil ghost!
Published August 1st 1999 by Scholastic Inc. (first published 1999)

Dessy Priyatna
Dari kecil saya seneng banget baca goosebumps. Koleksi goosebumps klasik saya banyak sekali sejak saya kelas 4 SD kalo gak salah. Mungkin saat itu saya suka baca goosebumps karena kebanyakan karakternya emang seusia saya, jadi saya berasa lagi meranin tokoh utama dalam novel tersebut. Nah, memasuki era millennium baru, R.L. Stine, si penulis serial goosebumps ini ngeluarin goosebumps yang series 2000, buat saya ceritanya gak semenarik yang series klasik. Too much fantasy yang kalo menurut saya...more
Colton

Wow, this book. I'd heard a lot of bad things about this book, saying it's the worst of the series. Usually, I tend to like the books other people hate, though. It's the only Goosebumps 2000 book left in our entire library system, so I checked it out and read it, and while it's not the trainwreck everyone says it is, it has a lot of major flaws. First off, I wanted to like the premise. Three kids steal a card game from their neighbor and when they play it, the characters in the game appear in re...more
Jerome
I think that this book gives me goosebumps.That will keep you guessing to the shiver.it was so scary when the girl had the dream when she got kiled.i dont like this book because it goes of topic sometimes.i cant tell what is going to happin next..
Marion
Un bon petit livre Jeunesse. Par moment je me suis crue dans Arthur et les minimoys.
Kevin Xu
Be Afraid-Be Very Afraid of a bad review
Saraswat Prakash
interesting but gets predictable in the end!
Ananya~Fantasy bookworm~
Ok. That's all I have to say 'bout it.
Shreyas
Feb 10, 2013 Shreyas added it
Shelves: shreyas
Bidemi
Bidemi marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Pratyuesh Sharma
Pratyuesh Sharma marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Cheyenne Phillips
Cheyenne Phillips marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Kayla Hollis
Kayla Hollis marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Sarah added it
Jul 16, 2014
Christyvernum
Christyvernum marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Ahmed Atif
Ahmed Atif marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Bridget Targonski
Bridget Targonski marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Jessica Button
Jessica Button marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Isaak
Isaak marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Shiloh scianna
Shiloh scianna marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Ahmed Abdelmoteleb
Ahmed Abdelmoteleb marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Apoorve Gaur
Apoorve Gaur marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Isabella Blomster
Isabella Blomster marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  •  The Next Passage (Alternamorphs, #2)
  • Amber Brown Is Feeling Blue
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)
  • Skeleton Man
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)

R. L. Stine b...more
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)