Start by marking “Return to Horrorland (Goosebumps Series 2000, #13)” as Want to Read:
Return to Horrorland (Goosebumps Series 2000, #13)

Return to Horrorland (Goosebumps 2000 #13)

Lizzy and Luke have returned to HorrorLand with television reporters to show the world the deadly dangers of the park, including such all-new attractions as Torture Mountain, Dungeon of No Return, and Buzzard Beach.
Published January 1st 1999 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Return to Horrorland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to Horrorland

Veronica Morfi
Sep 26, 2014 Veronica Morfi rated it liked it
Rating: 3/5

Review to come (I know I've been saying that for my past 10 read books but they will come, I promise ;) )
David Santos
Aug 08, 2011 David Santos rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed A Night in Horrorland or whatever it was called, so I decided to read this one. A fun book. You have the same three charectors (mispelled and I don't care)from the first one. They return to Horrorland (obviously) but in a different location and against their will. Suspenseful, lots of 'action". it's like watching Jurassic park, except instead of big monsters we have 8 foot mon.....ok so maybe it is like Jurassic Park. Its a good book if you believe your child is old enough to re ...more
Josiah
Apr 09, 2009 Josiah rated it it was ok
I thought that this story was very good. The plot was engaging and not without its secrets that came out as the story progressed, and the way that this new adventure featuring Luke and Lizzy (and, once again, Luke's friend Clay!) fit neatly into the narrative from the first book was nice. This is a good story, either as an extension of the first book or on its own.
Aurora Dimitre
Okay, so I never read the Series 2000 books as a kid. Although they were newer when I was little, they never really made the waves that the original series made, and so they weren't at libraries and whatever. So I didn't read them as a kid. But now, as an adult who has embraced her love for children's horror and an addiction to thriftBooks, I've decided to check some out.

And for starting with this one - I think that was a good idea. Because this one has so many references to the original series
Colton
Dec 05, 2013 Colton rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed
This book is the definition of an unnecessary sequel. While this is supposed to be a sequel to One Day in Horrorland of the original Goosebumps series, this book retains basically nothing from its superior original other than important names. Horrorland was originally a theme park. However, the characters never encounter a single ride. Instead, they stumble through a bunch of half-baked, barely cohesive scenes involving an Egyptian pyramid, a dentist office, a sandy desert, and a magic show. The ...more
Jess
Aug 01, 2011 Jess rated it it was amazing
I read this book when I was a kid, and I thought this and its predecessor were basically the greatest stories to grace the earth.
But I have to say, they're terrible.
I could never be a children's author. The plot was scattered all over the place, the characters are ridiculously flat, and the writing - oh, god, the writing - is cringe-worthy. I'm not sure if that's a feature of all kid's books or just RL Stine's, but it's like reading pages and pages of repetitive drivel, and the same 'oooh scary
Tianna
May 15, 2016 Tianna rated it it was amazing
I read this a few years ago, actually, but it continues to be one of the books that especially grab my interest when it comes to the Goosebumps books. Horrorland has always managed to give me a chill, whereas many of the other books give me only a slight thrill. Perhaps it's the description or the similarities between Horrorland and so many other creepy carnivals and parks that I enjoy reading/writing about. At any rate, this is probably one of my favourite Goosebumps books.
Nissa
Jul 30, 2011 Nissa added it
awesome
A-man
Apr 08, 2009 A-man marked it as to-read
I love horrorland so I hope this book is good!
Dita Ginting
Aug 03, 2015 Dita Ginting rated it really liked it
i love goosebumps! it's creepy enough for children. i had a great time!
Tori
May 26, 2016 Tori rated it it was ok
Shelves: pre-teen
An unnecessary and pretty boring sequel.
Gale
May 18, 2011 Gale rated it liked it
Read in 2005.
Ranjani
Aug 26, 2015 Ranjani rated it really liked it
Beautiful, as always
Shawez Somani
Shawez Somani rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Carly
Carly rated it liked it
May 21, 2017
Philline
Philline rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2013
Din
Din rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Nickey Vu
Nickey Vu rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2013
Jay
Jay rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2016
Nam
Nam rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2009
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
Carla
Carla rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2012
Diego
Diego rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2013
Tyler
Tyler rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Luca
Luca rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Hamza
Hamza rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2013
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Spine Tinglers: Tales to Make You Shiver
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • The Return (Animorphs, #48)
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • The Wicked Cat (Spooksville, #10)
  • Dragonsight (The Jelindel Chronicles #3)
  • Go Eat Worms! (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #9)
  • Dragons of Deltora  Complete series Bind-Up (Deltora Quest series #3, Books 1 - 4)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps 2000 (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Cry of the Cat (Goosebumps Series 2000, #1)
  • Bride of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps Series 2000, #2)
  • Creature Teacher (Goosebumps Series 2000, #3)
  • Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #4)
  • Invasion of the Body Squeezers, Part 2 (Goosebumps Series 2000, #5)
  • I Am Your Evil Twin (Goosebumps Series 2000, #6)
  • Revenge R Us (Goosebumps Series 2000, #7)
  • Fright Camp (Goosebumps Series 2000, #8)
  • Are You Terrified Yet? (Goosebumps Series 2000, #9)
  • Headless Halloween (Goosebumps Series 2000, #10)