Start by marking “The Last Ginger” as Want to Read:
The Last Ginger

The Last Ginger

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is a short story of approximately 1,500 words.

He is tall, dangerous, and the last of his kind, hunted and persecuted throughout their long, bloody and sordid history. The Board has convened, and requested his presence in an effort to eliminate - literally - their competition. He isn't what they're expecting, however, and before they know it, the tables are turning.

~~~...more
Published August 27th 2011 by Grey Gecko Press

To ask other readers questions about The Last Ginger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Ginger

Brandon Heyer
This is prime reading material. It is short and sweet, yes, but it is worth the time that you inevitably have to spare. The premise is pretty straight forward, yet completely different and off the cuff. I'd venture a guess that the idea came up over beers while watching /that/ you tube video. It is handled with a seriousness that contradicts the subject matter, and that only makes it that much better. In closing, and without giving much away, I will just say that I was thoroughly entertained as...more
Ben Erickson
This story could have been a lot more enjoyable in a slightly longer format I feel. I felt that I was missing large chunks of information that would have upped the enjoyment level of this story quite a bit, and the information that was given felt like it was jammed in at a high velocity. It gets points for an interesting premise, but beyond that I was left wanting.
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Jason Kristopher
Sep 08, 2011 Jason Kristopher rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Jason Kristopher was born in Texas, and spent the first years of his life moving with his family around northern Texas and the Panhandle. After settling with his family in Colorado, Jason spent time there soaking up the creative energy and enjoying the beautiful weather, before moving back to Texas for "real" work.

Jason lives just outside Houston and enjoys reading, writing, movies, music (live an...more
More about Jason Kristopher...
The Dying of the Light: End The Dying of the Light: Interval Outbreak One: Washington Territory Whatever Happened to Thomas J. Reynolds? Wave, Wind & Blade