Start by marking “Cat and Crow: An Amazing Friendship” as Want to Read:
Cat and Crow: An Amazing Friendship

Cat and Crow: An Amazing Friendship

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews

This beautifully illustrated story of two unlikely friends will delight and inspire children and adults alike. Drawn from first-hand accounts enjoyed by millions on YouTube, and seen on The Oprah Winfrey Show, National Geographic, Animal Planet and Miracle Pets, the story of Cassie the cat and Moses the crow has captivated the public's imagination and touched their hearts.

Published December 31st 2011 by Collage Books (first published October 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cat and Crow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat and Crow

Shala Howell
Did you see the YouTube video about the cat and the crow who became best friends? The interview on Oprah? The National Geographic, Animal Planet, or Miracle Pets specials?

Yeah. Me neither. At least, not until I’d found this book in our local bookstore and decided to hunt the videos down on the Intertubes.

For those of you who haven’t heard the story before, a few years ago a crow named Moses adopted a motherless stray kitten (Cassie) and raised her as his own. Moses fed Cassie, wrestled with her,
Michael Ruger
I absolutely love this book. What a great true story of a friedship that we can all learn from. This book has a speical space on my bookshelf and I will reads it over and over.
Cindy Steinberg
I loved the special friendship between Cassie the cat and Moses the crow. I hope everyone takes some time to read this book and celebrate this special friendship. A very delightful story that warms your heart.
Matthew Ralston
Matthew Ralston marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
LibraryCin
LibraryCin marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Susan Colleen Crawford
Susan Colleen Crawford marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Tamye
Tamye marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2012
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2011
Scrapbook Express: Hop on board for a step-by-step scrapbooking tutorial plus inspirational album ideas Scrapbook Express: Hop on board for a step-by-step tutorial plus inspirational album ideas