Start by marking “One Last Bite” as Want to Read:
One Last Bite

One Last Bite

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  236 ratings  ·  21 reviews
In ONE LAST BITE, national bestselling author Heidi Betts brings you the tantalizing happily-ever-after finale to her full-length vampire romance MUST LOVE VAMPIRES. Visit HeidiBetts.com for details.

“Must Love Vampires is drop dead funny! If you are in a bad mood, pick this book up and I swear you will laugh your butt off! Must Love Vampires is a guaranteed pick me up! Hei
Published August 13th 2011 by Heidi Betts, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about One Last Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Bite

Lissa Smith
Nov 08, 2012 Lissa Smith rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Adult Readers of Paranormal Romance and Vampires
Recommended to Lissa by: Amazon Free Temptation
"One Last Bite" is a short story about a two vampires brothers Aidan and Sebastian Raines and sisters Chloe and Chucks and Chloe’s son Jake. This quick read gives you a short encounter of their life and just enough sweetness to enthrall and wet your appetite for more. I for one am looking forward to continuing the read with “Must Love Vampires”.
Habrewer
An epilogue to provide readers with a glimpse into the lives of Sebastian and Charlotte one year later.

One year later and there has been another wedding, this time the bride wore white and was married inside the casino her husband owns. The bride and groom are extremely happy and enjoying a family vacation along with Aiden, Chloe and Jake. Even Vampires can have a happily ever after.

Please read Must Love Vampires before you read this epilogue. It's a great addition to the story.

This is a free st
JenniferJ
Well for goodness sakes, I wasn't paying attention enough to realize this was only an epilogue. (smacking self on head) I read it and was like What the heck? Where is the rest of the story? Anyhow what I read was not enough for me to form an opinion on so I can only give it the one star.

What little I read sounded more like a pair of vampire brothers married a pair of human sisters and they were gonna tour the world because they were oh so rich and able to.
celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")
I didn't realize when I picked this up that it was a eplog to another book. It was very sweet with some humor thrown in. Made me want to know more about the characters and their backstory so now I'm in the market for Must Love Vampires
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
I give it 3 1/2 stars only because it was way to short.

I read alot of Vampire books, only because their so interesting to read. I enjoy reading love stories but it's much more when it envolves supernatural character's. I would recommend this book and all the other Vampire Books I read to those who love reading Love stories and Vampires.

Jeannie
"One Last Bite" is nothing more than a super-short teaser to ensnare the reader into the world of Heidi Betts' "Must Love Vampires". Is it entertaining? Sure! But unless you intend to commit to ANOTHER vampire/paranormal romance series, reading this little nugget of nothingness is simply a waste of your time.
Katie
another worthless short short story. Didn't tell a story at all. More like a scene that has no purpose with too many characters for a short story. Might be interesting if you've read the novels in this series, but having not read them I didn't get any sense or hook of why I'd want to know more about this group of 5
Krissy
yes this is only a preview into her series but it doesn't change that one last bite is still good. you are left with questions and you are left confused if you don't know the series but it doesn't take away from the snippet you are given here.
suggestion - follow the series.
Kim Jackson
Don't be fooled, this is not a short story but more an introduction to the full length book. I only gave it 2 stars because there wasn't much of a plot. It did, however, pique my interest in reading the full length novel at a later date.
LorettaLynn

You know maybe I should have read the full-length vampire romance MUST LOVE VAMPIRES. But you know what even with out reading it, I found this to be a nice fast little read! And I did enjoy reading it.
Crystal
I hate that I read this before I read Must Love Vampires but I'm going to be reading it next. I will try to act surprised at the end. I love vampires so I will like it anyway.
Jenny Brightman harris
This is a short story about a vampire and his new wife on their honeymoon. Along the way the meet up with her sister and his brother. Very short, cute but glad it was free.
Lana
The story was way too short - It did not have enough body to it, therefore it made the story fairly weak. It seemed to lead to nowhere.
Cat
Jul 15, 2012 Cat rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
Ow, I started right from the end, didn't I now?

At least, I'm more excited to read Must Love Vampires.
Yui
erhm- 1.5?

What can I say? It is a very short epilogue. It's the blurb itself.

^-^
Courtney
wish it was longer ... Great short free read!!
Beth
Short story with intriguing plot and characters.
Laurie Bongiorno
This has to be a tidbit to a series...
Sandra
Free epilogue to Must Love Vampires
Ruth
I am ready to read more. :)
Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict
Kindle Freebie 5.01.12
cassandra
cassandra marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
brandy warmack
brandy warmack marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Michelle Chunn
Michelle Chunn marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Dr. Daniel
Dr. Daniel marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
The Free Book Cha...: One Last Bite, by Heidi Betts 10 29 Jun 17, 2013 12:42PM
New Vampire Hotness From Heidi Betts 1 1 Sep 29, 2011 09:32AM
  • Discovery of Death (Blood of My World, #1)
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • Vampire Assassin (A Jane Novella)
  • Victoria Gardella: Vampire Slayer (The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria, #1.5)
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
  • The Last Vampire (Dark Season, #1)
  • Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)
  • Just One Taste (The V V Inn, #0.5)
  • Dancing
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Be My Vampire Tonight (Darklander Lovers, #1)
  • Marked (City of the Damned, #1)
  • Micah's Magick (Elemental Witches, #4.5)
  • I Witch
  • An Unwanted Hunger
  • The Vengeful Vampire (Serenity, #0)
  • Wicked Mourning
USA Today bestselling author Heidi Betts is the daughter of an Arabian sheik and a Las Vegas showgirl, as well as the heiress to the Chocolate is Better Than Sex Candy Company fortune. Because of this, she eats chocolate in all its many delicious forms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacks . . . without ever gaining an ounce on her perfect five-foot-nine, size zero figure.

Each and ev
More about Heidi Betts...
Tangled Up in Love (Chicks with Sticks #1) Knock Me for a Loop (Chicks with Sticks #3) Loves Me, Loves Me Knot (Chicks with Sticks #2) The Bite Before Christmas Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir