Start by marking “One Last Bite” as Want to Read:
One Last Bite

One Last Bite (Must Love Vampires #1.5)

In ONE LAST BITE, national bestselling author Heidi Betts brings you the tantalizing happily-ever-after finale to her full-length vampire romance MUST LOVE VAMPIRES. Visit HeidiBetts.com for details.

“Must Love Vampires is drop dead funny! If you are in a bad mood, pick this book up and I swear you will laugh your butt off! Must Love Vampires is a guaranteed pick me up! Hei
Nook, 10 pages
Published August 13th 2011 by Heidi Betts, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about One Last Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Bite

Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
Mar 02, 2012 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Adult Readers of Paranormal Romance and Vampires
Recommended to Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews by: Amazon Free Temptation
"One Last Bite" is a short story about a two vampires brothers Aidan and Sebastian Raines and sisters Chloe and Chucks and Chloe’s son Jake. This quick read gives you a short encounter of their life and just enough sweetness to enthrall and wet your appetite for more. I for one am looking forward to continuing the read with “Must Love Vampires”.
Habrewer
Oct 07, 2011 Habrewer rated it really liked it
An epilogue to provide readers with a glimpse into the lives of Sebastian and Charlotte one year later.

One year later and there has been another wedding, this time the bride wore white and was married inside the casino her husband owns. The bride and groom are extremely happy and enjoying a family vacation along with Aiden, Chloe and Jake. Even Vampires can have a happily ever after.

Please read Must Love Vampires before you read this epilogue. It's a great addition to the story.

This is a free st
Carolyn F.
Short story

First off, Jake talks like he's 3 but if he's lost his two front teeth, then he's 6 or 7. I think the author doesn't remember what kids that age sound like. The rest of the story was double entendres with winks and nudges. So overall the story was a little too much (sweet?) for me. 3 stars
JenniferJ
Feb 24, 2013 JenniferJ rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2013, vampire
Well for goodness sakes, I wasn't paying attention enough to realize this was only an epilogue. (smacking self on head) I read it and was like What the heck? Where is the rest of the story? Anyhow what I read was not enough for me to form an opinion on so I can only give it the one star.

What little I read sounded more like a pair of vampire brothers married a pair of human sisters and they were gonna tour the world because they were oh so rich and able to.
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
I give it 3 1/2 stars only because it was way to short.

I read alot of Vampire books, only because their so interesting to read. I enjoy reading love stories but it's much more when it envolves supernatural character's. I would recommend this book and all the other Vampire Books I read to those who love reading Love stories and Vampires.

Katie
Oct 30, 2012 Katie rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, vampire
another worthless short short story. Didn't tell a story at all. More like a scene that has no purpose with too many characters for a short story. Might be interesting if you've read the novels in this series, but having not read them I didn't get any sense or hook of why I'd want to know more about this group of 5
celticminx (aka: kristi or "k")
I didn't realize when I picked this up that it was a eplog to another book. It was very sweet with some humor thrown in. Made me want to know more about the characters and their backstory so now I'm in the market for Must Love Vampires
Jeannie
Feb 27, 2012 Jeannie rated it did not like it
"One Last Bite" is nothing more than a super-short teaser to ensnare the reader into the world of Heidi Betts' "Must Love Vampires". Is it entertaining? Sure! But unless you intend to commit to ANOTHER vampire/paranormal romance series, reading this little nugget of nothingness is simply a waste of your time.
Kim Jackson
Don't be fooled, this is not a short story but more an introduction to the full length book. I only gave it 2 stars because there wasn't much of a plot. It did, however, pique my interest in reading the full length novel at a later date.
LorettaLynn

You know maybe I should have read the full-length vampire romance MUST LOVE VAMPIRES. But you know what even with out reading it, I found this to be a nice fast little read! And I did enjoy reading it.
Krissys
Apr 22, 2013 Krissys rated it liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star
yes this is only a preview into her series but it doesn't change that one last bite is still good. you are left with questions and you are left confused if you don't know the series but it doesn't take away from the snippet you are given here.
suggestion - follow the series.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Oct 13, 2013 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it really liked it
This is a short story about a vampire and his new wife on their honeymoon. Along the way the meet up with her sister and his brother. Very short, cute but glad it was free.
Lana
Aug 21, 2013 Lana rated it it was ok
The story was way too short - It did not have enough body to it, therefore it made the story fairly weak. It seemed to lead to nowhere.
Caterina Neko
Ow, I started right from the end, didn't I now?

At least, I'm more excited to read Must Love Vampires.
Crystal
Sep 19, 2012 Crystal rated it really liked it
I hate that I read this before I read Must Love Vampires but I'm going to be reading it next. I will try to act surprised at the end. I love vampires so I will like it anyway.
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Kindle Freebie 5.01.12
Ruth
Oct 24, 2011 Ruth rated it really liked it
Shelves: bn-ebooks
I am ready to read more. :)
Sandra
Free epilogue to Must Love Vampires
Yui
Jan 03, 2013 Yui rated it did not like it
erhm- 1.5?

What can I say? It is a very short epilogue. It's the blurb itself.

^-^
Beth
Oct 31, 2011 Beth rated it really liked it
Short story with intriguing plot and characters.
Sandra
Jan 05, 2012 Sandra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf, own, vampires, kindle
Well written HEA epilogue for Must Love Vampires.
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2012
shalanda
shalanda rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2014
Dawn Anderson
Dawn Anderson rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2014
A4reading
A4reading rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Jacq
Jacq rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Coni Atwood
Coni Atwood rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2016
Katrina Keith
Katrina Keith rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2014
The Free Book Cha...: One Last Bite, by Heidi Betts 10 29 Jun 17, 2013 12:42PM
New Vampire Hotness From Heidi Betts 1 1 Sep 29, 2011 09:32AM
  • Discovery of Death (Blood of My World, #1)
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • The Last Vampire (Dark Season, #1)
  • I Witch
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • Just One Taste (The V V Inn, #0.5)
  • Vampire Assassin (Jane #1)
  • The Vengeful Vampire (Serenity, #0)
  • Victoria Gardella: Vampire Slayer (The Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #1.5)
  • Marked (City of the Damned, #1)
  • Dancing
  • Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)
  • The Werewolf Liaison: Part One (Billionaires After Dark #1)
  • An Unwanted Hunger (V'KAR, #1)
  • Apocrypha Sequence: Deviance
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • My Lady Vampire - Book One (My Lady Vampire, #1)
USA Today bestselling author Heidi Betts is the daughter of an Arabian sheik and a Las Vegas showgirl, as well as the heiress to the Chocolate is Better Than Sex Candy Company fortune. Because of this, she eats chocolate in all its many delicious forms for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-between snacks . . . without ever gaining an ounce on her perfect five-foot-nine, size zero figure.

Each and ev
More about Heidi Betts...

Must Love Vampires (1 books)
  • Must Love Vampires