Start by marking “Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus” as Want to Read:
Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus

Erotic Slavehood: A Miss Abernathy Omnibus

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  65 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
In 'Erotic Slavehood', two essential guidebooks to erotic slave training are combined into one deluxe volume. It will be essential reading for BDSM enthusiasts and practitioners. Replete with updated resources and references, this is the ultimate BDSM reference manual.
Published June 1st 2007 by Greenery Press (CA)

To ask other readers questions about Erotic Slavehood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erotic Slavehood

Seamus
Jul 14, 2011 Seamus rated it it was amazing
Won't find a much better guide to consensual slavery anywhere. The book is old but the principles are still sound. The editor has even taken the liberty to update the list of resources Ms. Abernathy gives (and there are a lot of them).

The first book is addressed primarily to owners, teaching them the most useful, basic skills in slave training, in a very down-to-earth, practical way. The second book is aimed at slaves and contains a course of lessons, designed to be completed over a several mont
Alex Lowe
Oct 19, 2012 Alex Lowe rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic book. I can't stress that enough. The first half, Miss Abernathy’s Concise Slave Training Manual, has a lot of information my Dom has used to get inside the mind of a slave or submissive (it is obviously directed towards the M/s dynamic but can be useful to D/s practitioners also). It has a casual, almost conversational tone, and is easy to read and take in. Miss Abernathy knows her stuff!

EDIT: I have just re-read the first half, as my Dom is also doing, and must enthuse once
Sienna Stone
Nov 15, 2015 Sienna Stone rated it really liked it
Good book for those that have read SM 101 and Screw the Roses, and want to explore some of the practical aspects of service. The old-fashioned tone may be off-putting to some, but all in all a good primer on developing a safe and realistic service experience.
Kity
Feb 08, 2014 Kity rated it really liked it
Not a book a personally needed to read because of my lifestyle, but as it is a subject with much misunderstanding, I'd deem this book as thoughtfully written with tact and straightforwardness. No taboo schoolchild giggling here.
Korri
Aug 30, 2010 Korri rated it really liked it
This book is brilliant for Dom(me)s or subs. It's for people who already have partners and those looking to be the best slave/sub when the time comes. The first section in the omnibus lays out training methods. The second is a workbook for analyzing the skills you already possess and for gaining the skills you need to be a good slave. It outlines practical (ethical, legal, etc) considerations about entering into a relationship as a slave/slaveowner. Love this book because it really makes you thi ...more
Heaven-Leigh
Dec 01, 2015 Heaven-Leigh rated it liked it
Shelves: 1000-books, 2015
Essential reading for dominants and submissives.
Christoph Chesnavich
Aug 15, 2014 Christoph Chesnavich rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kink
This was an amazing book. I was looking for books that would assist me in my life calling as a servant, as opposed to someone who is all into the beatings and spankings. Don't get me wrong I love those things, however my real passion is in servitude. I highly suggest this book for Tops as well as bottoms of all kinds if they wish to proceed on the path of the servant.
Foot Slave
Dec 14, 2011 Foot Slave rated it it was amazing
Do not be decieved by the publishing date of this book..it is by no means out of date! This should be desired if not required resource reading for all dom's and sub's who seek to enter into an ongoing relationship of this nature.
Kate Vassar
Nov 09, 2008 Kate Vassar rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, nonfiction
Remember how I said The Mistress Manual was more Domestic Discipline oriented? This book is more BDSM oriented. It's a compendium of two books; I'd read the first but not the second.
Liz DeMarco
Feb 25, 2011 Liz DeMarco rated it liked it
More a workbook than a novel, had some interesting info.
Sally
Apr 10, 2012 Sally rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Very well written book - seems to be 'fundamentals' in my opinion. My only word of warning: Spelling errors at every bend, some I have trouble figuring out what word was intended even after considering the context. I've read a few books so far and am quite picky about what I read on this topic - though this one is very down-to-earth and leaves much room for thought and in my opinion is a good tool for even expanding your horizons as they apply to your personal situation. Definitely one worth at ...more
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Sandbag Warma
Sandbag Warma marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Keyser Soze
Keyser Soze rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Mike
Mike is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2016
Wm
Wm marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Kelle Martina
Kelle Martina rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
toni daphne jones
toni daphne jones rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
John
John added it
Jan 05, 2016
Autumn Forrester-Light
Autumn Forrester-Light marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Ahavah
Ahavah marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Dhaval Patel
Dhaval Patel marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Saoirse River
Saoirse River marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Archer
Archer marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Rebecca Huston
Rebecca Huston rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Emilious Tarr
Emilious Tarr rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
  • Master's Manual
  • Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macram
  • The New Bottoming Book
  • The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance
  • Two Knotty Boys Showing You the Ropes: A Step-by-Step, Illustrated Guide for Tying Sensual and Decorative Rope Bondage
  • Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook
  • The Reunion (The Marketplace, #5)
  • Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, and Entertaining Essays
  • Sensuous Magic: A Guide for Adventurous Lovers
  • The Control Book
  • New Topping Book
  • Slavecraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude, Principles, Skills and Tools
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
  • At Her Feet: Powering Your Femdom Relationship
  • How to be Kinky: A Beginner's Guide to BDSM
  • Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism
  • Different Loving: A Complete Exploration of the World of Sexual Dominance and Submission