Start by marking “Love Out Loud: 365 Devotions for Loving God, Loving Yourself and Loving Others” as Want to Read:
Love Out Loud: 365 Devotions for Loving God, Loving Yourself and Loving Others

Love Out Loud: 365 Devotions for Loving God, Loving Yourself and Loving Others

Jesus said, "You must love the Lord your God with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself." - Luke10:27

If one had to choose a single verse in the Bible that is a formula for successful living, this would be the one to live by, says Joyce Meyer: love God, yourself and others - in that order.

Many Christians get mixed up
Published November 2nd 2011 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love Out Loud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Out Loud

Lorri
Nov 08, 2011 Lorri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have quite a few of Joyce's books and have really enjoyed them, especially the Battlefield of the Mind. This devotional starts with a Scripture verse for each day and then goes on to explain that verse, ending with an action or prayer. Each devotion is only one page so you won't get overwhelmed by reading, and as always, she makes it fun. This is an easy and enjoyable way to learn and put what you are learning into practice. I wanted to note that are two apps available for those interested.
Maureen Timerman
Jan 19, 2012 Maureen Timerman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
A great encouraging way to start each day. Joyce Meyer has wonderfully expressed her thoughts and prayers, encouraging scripture. She shares how God has taught us how to "Love" one another as ourselves!
Each day includes scripture and thoughts for a whole year.
What an uplifting book and one you will want to share! Such a great Devotional...365 days of a great read!

I received this book from the Publisher Faith Words, and was not required to give a positive review.
Chris
Feb 13, 2012 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religious, devotional
This book contains hundreds of ways to live more peacefully, fully, and happily. Joyce's thoughts are beautifully crafted and her words can inspire any reader. An incest survivor, Joyce has amazing empathy with those who struggle and suffer, and she shares ideas that can help anyone overcome discouragement, experience greater peace of mind, and find joy in the journey. This book is an absolute treasure, and I highly recommend it.
Pamela Mason
Jan 08, 2012 Pamela Mason rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful teaching.
Cafelilybookreviews
Joyce Meyer’s newest devotional focuses on loving God, loving yourself and loving others. Love Out Loud is a collection of 365 devotions that touches on everything from being merciful and not holding grudges, to taking time out to do something special for yourself. Each devotion starts with a main scripture and ends with a love “key” that will help the reader apply the main point of the devotional. Summing up a Christian’s life in one bible verse to live by, Meyer has chosen Luke 10:27, “You mus ...more
Wyndy
Jan 26, 2012 Wyndy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed this book. People "like" but Joyce reminds us that God wants us to Love ~ Love Him, love ourselves, love everyone and everything around us. Sometimes that's difficult to remember. Each day starts with a bible verse on love, a couple of paragraphs on how the verse connects to our everyday life, and then a one or two sentence comment that could be a prayer or a suggestion to get yourself with the program and apply the lesson. The day's devotional is easy to read, pertinent to our li ...more
Freda Mans-Labianca
I love devotionals.
I especially love Joyce Meyer's devotionals.
I don't know if it's because she writes from a female perspective or if it is the subject put forth, but I always feel a connection to the daily story and often find I question myself after reading it. This is exactly what I think a devotional should do to you, and for me, her books always fit the bill. I'm just sad now as I don't have a book of Joyces' for 2013.
Mary
Oct 15, 2011 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I very much appreciated receiving this book through Goodreads. The daily devotionals are thought-provoking and are helpful for the Christian seeking to re-affirm their faith, and to learn to love themselves and others. Thank you Joyce for compiling this lovely collection of thoughts and encouragement.
Jim Dodgson
Dec 31, 2014 Jim Dodgson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is actually a devotional, so I haven't read the whole thing. But with 5 days down, I can honestly give it a good review.
Joyce Meyer is a dynamic speaker, and her writing is the same. The book gives you a new look at your faith. Meyer doesn't pull any punches, which can be uncomfortable. Growing/changing usually is!!
Terry
We will read our last devotion from this book tomorrow. We LOVED it!!! Joyce's inspiring messages have made us laugh, uplifted our hearts in times of trouble, relieved anxiety, encouraged us, empowered us and more than anything helped us to grow closer to our Lord everyday as we truly "Love Out Loud".
Kirsten Heieren
Mar 05, 2014 Kirsten Heieren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am on my second year reading this book. Each day there is new information that applies to my daily life. Some days it does not pertain, but through faith, if I am paying attention, I understand the teaching... All or part. I recommend this devotional to anyone who needs/wants one. Each day is one page, can finish the page before downing a cup of coffee.
EffinghamPL
Aug 11, 2014 EffinghamPL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Francesca
How can i read it? Scroll isnt working neither flipping the page :( please i wana read it so badly. This book is out of stock in bookstore where i live :(
NancyInWI
Jan 03, 2015 NancyInWI rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book for daily devotions. Each day's entry was short but full of points that made me think and most of all, grow during the yea.
Robin
Oct 22, 2011 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Won free through Goodreads First Reads - YAY. Have not read the whole thing, since I'm reading one day at a time, but I really like the devotions I've read so far. Great way to start the day....
Letia Hughes
Jul 28, 2012 Letia Hughes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a fellow devotional author. This book has changed my life! Every morning I hear from God via these pages!
Kacey
Jul 12, 2013 Kacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great little devotional. Nothing deep, yet meaty enough to bless you.
Meaghan
Oct 03, 2012 Meaghan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
given to me by my AMAZING Boyfriend for my Birthday : )
Holly
May 15, 2012 Holly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite devotionals of all time! 2nd only to Jesus Calling.
Clarisel
Feb 24, 2012 Clarisel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I reflected on my own relationship with Jesus, myself and others. It's OK to love out loud. )
Robin
Oct 05, 2012 *salena* rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to *salena* by: Joyce Meyer
Shelves: my-favorites
This is a daily devotional so I will be reading this daily. with no end.
Nicole
Oct 27, 2012 Nicole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marvelous. Great daily devotional. I plan on re-reading it in 2013!
Zann
So worth reading…and rereading.
Lucyana
Superb!!!
Gia Wills
Aug 21, 2012 Gia Wills rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Daily Devotional
Debbie Welsh
Sep 18, 2012 Debbie Welsh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christian Daily Devotional...I absolutely love this daily morning read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday Living
  • The Christmas Spirit: Memories of Family, Friends, and Faith
  • Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires
  • A More Excellent Way: Be in Health: Pathways of Wholeness, Spiritual Roots of Disease
  • You've Already Got It! (So Quit Trying To Get It)
  • Heather Song
  • The Grace Effect: How the Power of One Life Can Reverse the Corruption of Unbelief
  • Living the Extraordinary Life: Nine Principles to Discover It
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
  • She's Gonna Blow!: Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger
  • Living Faith
  • Creative Counterpart: Becoming the Woman, Wife, and Mother You've Longed to Be
  • Active Portfolio Management: A Quantitative Approach for Producing Superior Returns and Selecting Superior Returns and Controlling Risk
  • The Seven Prayers God Always Answers: God's Promises for Everyone, Everywhere, Every Time
  • God Has Daughters Too
  • Angel of the Cove
  • The Shelter of God's Promises
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her more than 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through faith in Christ. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life® airs daily on hundre
More about Joyce Meyer...

“Don’t stay trapped in the past. Let go of what lies behind and press into the great future God has planned for you. I can promise you: God is with you. He will lead you. He will strengthen you. He will help you. Love God Today: With God’s help, I will embrace every new thing He brings into” 2 likes
“Words have a tremendous impact on all our lives. I know people who have lived lives of crippling insecurity because their parents spoke words of judgment, criticism, and failure to them on a regular basis.” 2 likes