Hell's Tempest (Fatefully Yours 4)

Hell's Tempest (Fatefully Yours #4)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  273 ratings  ·  7 reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Menage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M, demons, spanking, public exhibition] When evil penetrates the walls of their sanctuary, the warriors suddenly realize that nowhere is safe from Hades's destruction. While the others set off to find and destroy the threat against their mate, Vapre finds himself alone with Echo for...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published July 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Tempest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Tempest

Serena Yates
This fourth volume focuses on Vapre and his ability to create and manipulate wind. While he and Echo are definitely at the center of the events and the eventual test, Syx plays a key role as well. The vampires and shapeshifters also have a contribution to make, and this mixes things up very nicely.

While Vapre is the key to winning the challenge, Echo is being tested as well. Or rather, Ares makes an attempt to distract him in an effort to have Vapre fail. Luckily, their relationship is strong en...more
Christy Duke
This was another fun and sexy read in the series focusing on Vapre and his power with the wind. Syx played a more pivotal role here but I'm starting to see that that means the next book will focus on him.
The additional players of werewolf, vampires, other men from the lab were joined by two shape shifters so it's getting kind of crowded in the house!
The storyline continues to move forward in a positive way and I'm enjoying watching the guys battle each challenge which become more and more danger...more
Rachel
I don't know, part of me wasn't really feeling Vapre, but even still, I'm really enjoying this series. I'm enjoying all of the new characters and the challenges that they continue to face together. I gotta say, I am really looking forward to the one with Syx. He has been one of my favorite characters from the start along with Fiero. I can't wait to see how this all concludes.
adrienne
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the...more
Jess
3.5 stars.

The only reason that I rate this one lower is because I didnt like the sex scenes as much. They are usually fun and hot but in this book (view spoiler) I hope this is not something that is going to be in ever sex scene for the rest of the series.

On the up side - Echo was still an...more
Veronica / Miss V
I love this series!!!
Even though, I must be honest, this particular story has more sex than the other first 3 books.(Nothing wrong with that)but, I felt the plot was getting lost a little bit between the sex sessions.
I must say, Echo character is not one of my favorites, but oh boy, those demons make up nicely for my little disappointment.
It won't stop me to keep reading book 5, actually I'm looking forward to it.
I hope it gets better and better.
Davina
didn't feel this so much but i like it thou echo's seem to getting on my nerves
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2014
José Rivera
José Rivera marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew, #3)
  • Avanti (Zeus's Pack, #2)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas, #6)
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
  • Aggressive Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #7)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...
Leap of Faith (Moonlight Breed, #1) Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings, #3) Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11) Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings, #5) Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings, #7)