Start by marking “Devil in Dress Blues (Uniformly Hot! #22)” as Want to Read:
Devil in Dress Blues (Uniformly Hot! #22)

Devil in Dress Blues (Uniformly Hot! #22)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Journalist Sara Sinclair is still waiting for her big break. Until one night, she finds it--in the form of a little black book. A book containing X-rated details about an exclusive club where powerful political men play. It could be the story of the century--or it could be the "last" story Sara writes....Sergeant Rafe Delgado has no use for journalists...even one as hot as ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Devil in Dress Blues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devil in Dress Blues

Saly
This book was boring and dull and I really had a hard time finishing it. The h/H Rafe and Sara were not bad people but just lifeless and I didn't like the plot that much.
Sara is a journalist and Rafe a marine, she is supposed to interview him but then she finds some incriminating information about high-society people. He despite not liking journalists protects her and tells her to be around and he may give her the the classified story she wants.

Honestly, the book just wasn't for me.
Lisa C
Susanna Carr
Sergeant Rafe Delgado knew the moment he saw Sara that she was trouble. He knows all about trouble. He's a Special Ops soldier who is suspicious of everyone, especially ambitious journalists like Sara.

Sara is assigned to write about Rafe's heroics, but she's really supposed to find out about a rescue mission he did that's top secret. When she stumbles on a juicy story about a sex scandal, Rafe realizes that story has put Sara in danger. He wants to look after her 24/7, but how can he remain emot
Jen
Rating: 3.5/5

This was simply a good, easy read – I enjoyed the slightly over-the-top plot involving morally bankrupt politicians and high-fliers in clandestine affairs, and more importantly the hero and heroine didn't drive me nuts. I didn't even get ticked off by the hero's occasional "Shut up and listen to me 'cause I'm Secret Ops/SEAL" alpha moments, BECAUSE he was MODERATE – key word, MODERATE. Other authors who use this trope, take note.
Netanella
Nicely done, though the ending was too quickly resolved for my taste. Then again, I'm not reading this for the suspense/mystery story, am I?

Hated the cover...dude looks like a pansy.
Lauri
Not much to say, fairly typical. The cover has less to do with the story than usual. I guess that says something about it. I'm commenting on the cover not the story.
Irene
Loved both Rafe and Sara!!

It was a cute story and a very good choice for light reading.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Uniformly Hot!
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Angélique
Angélique marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Oct 27, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Uniformly Hot! (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • A Few Good Men (Harlequin Blaze #445) (Uniformly Hot!, #1)
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Always Ready (Harlequin Blaze #457) (Uniformly Hot!, #3)
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
  • Afterburn (Uniformly Hot!, #5)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • The Soldier (McPherson Brothers, #2)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2) Flyboy Coming Up For Air Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563) Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3) (Harlequin Blaze #504)