Start by marking “Black Rock Coffin Makers” as Want to Read:
Black Rock Coffin Makers

Black Rock Coffin Makers

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Black Rock Coffin Makers

Cattleman Jum Gatlin isn't the kind of man who goes looking for a fight. But he never turns away when one comes looking for him. And that's just what happens when he finds himself mistaken for another man - a man who has some very dangerous enemies.

Like it or not, Gatlin is a dead ringer for the only man in town who stands between the ruthless
Audio, 0 pages
Published November 6th 2007 by Random House Audio (first published January 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Black Rock Coffin Makers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Rock Coffin Makers

Mayda
This is the western version of a hostile takeover. When one man wants a ranch bad enough to kill for it, stopping him takes both courage and luck. With an interesting plot and assortment of typical western characters both good and bad, L’Amour never fails to entertain his readers.
Tracy Gilson
Single CD that is set up like a play with different people giving voice to characters. Has sound effects. I loved it. Louis L'Amour is classic.
Jill
A bit of nostalgia from my growing up days. I never read much Louis L'Amour, but my dad had and read them all. I saw this available as an audiobook and thought I might as well. It was a fun enough short story - fairly predictable (which is pretty standard for a L'Amour), but I did love the closing scene.
Stacy
I found this on my library's audiobook site and was happy to stumble on a western short story. I have been challenging myself to branch out into other genres and western is hard for me to get into. This was a good short story - cowboys, sheriff, cattle drive, and gunfights...all in one hour!
I think I'll read more L'Amour. I enjoyed the setting and characters - good light reading.
Deborah Boutwell
simple story, quick listen to, only 58 minutes long
annette
annette marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Rey Ganacias
Rey Ganacias marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Chris Meigs
Chris Meigs marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Drew Rupard
Drew Rupard marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Dansen
Dansen marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Minga Dotson
Minga Dotson marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Monte Jones
Monte Jones marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Garde Burgess
Garde Burgess marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
-Wikipedia
More about Louis L'Amour...
Last of the Breed Hondo The Walking Drum Sackett's Land (The Sacketts, #1) The Lonesome Gods