Children of Aerthwheel

Children of Aerthwheel

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Magic should not exist - but it does.

Monsters should not live - but they do.

Middle school student Andrew Fish should not be a hero - but he will be.

Andrew is a lonely middle school student who’s lived most of his life without a mother. He's been stuck with a reclusive and stoic father for nearly thirteen years.

His quiet world is turned upside down when Andrew befriends Gr...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 31st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Children of Aerthwheel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Children of Aerthwheel

Maria Violante
So, if you’re one of those people that likes to save time, I can actually make this short and sweet. The book is awesome. Go buy it.

For those of you who like a little more information, you’re in luck. I’m getting a reputation for long, thorough reviews, and this one will be no exception.

Children of the Aerthwheel is a half YA, half grown-up fantasy novel that has been also been placed in the horror genre. I can kind of see it there, but then again, I kind of can’t. There certainly are some prett...more
Crystal
The story telling ability Hesler brings to his work has you wanting to plop right down and follow along. The vivid descriptions and the lovable charaters mixed with action that is uniqueto Hesler makes these books winners. The world of Aerthwheel is one i cant wait to find myself in again soon. Bring on the next book...I am ready!
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2012
Lee Moan
Lee Moan marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2012
L. Hesler
Sep 06, 2011 L. Hesler rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Chronic geek. Perpetual child with an unhealthy interest in Spam (the maybe meat, not the junk mail). Also, indie author of the YA fantasy book "Children of Aerthwheel," the collection of creepy short stories "Prismatica," the YA series "Roswell Newton," the divine farce "Divine Intermission," and the super hero series, "The Team Up."

"The Team Up" can be found at Amazon.

"Children of Aerthwheel" ca...more
More about L. David Hesler...
Prismatica Roswell Newton (The Alien Vacation, #1) The Team Up Divine Intermission: Edge of Everything Divine Intermission: The Infinite Beach