Start by marking “The Everlasting Hatred” as Want to Read:
The Everlasting Hatred

The Everlasting Hatred

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Best-selling author Hal Lindsey explains how, on September 11, an ancient fight-to-the-death conflict exploded on the shores of the U.S. Though most Americans didn't realize it, we were already involved in this struggle. A struggle driven by a hatred that goes back over 4000 years. Islamic fundamentalism's purpose is to replace the Judeo-Christian world order with an Islam ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by WND Books (first published July 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Everlasting Hatred, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everlasting Hatred

TIRTH
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!!
I FINISHED THE BOOK IN ONE SINGLE NIGHT!!
ITS A BREATHTAKING JOURNEY FROM THE FIRST FAMILY OF ABRAHAM TO TODAY!!
IF YOU FEEL CLUELESS ABOUT ''''WHAT'S UP WITH ISRAEL??'''' OR WHAT'S UP WITH THE MIDDLE EAST FOR PAST 3000 YRS..ITS A MUST READ!!
EVEN IF YOU ARE PRO-ISRAEL LIKE ME AND KNOW A LOT ABOUT THEOLOGY AND GEOPOLITICS OF THE CONFLICT..THIS BOOK WILL MAKE YOU GAIN A LOTTA KNOWLEDGE..
THE BOOK IS FLAWLESS...FULL OF HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE AND THEO
Jennifer Jacobs
A great great great book!
One single book that tells U the history of 3000 years!Roots of Muslim rage that has historical basis,the story of 1t family(Abraham's family),how and why events occur in the middle east!!Why people think the way they do in the ME,why we all should support Israel!!A must read book that tells us the past,explain the present and gives us insight in the future!
5 stars
Dil7worth
This was interesting and mostly helpful. The proof-reader let a lot of things slip through. Also the author made some bold statements about scripture that is his opinion, not necessarily what the scripture meant. He also sometimes interpreted the scriptures to fit his ideas. Overall it was a pretty good explanation of how we got to where we are in the Israeli - Arab conflicts.
Nathan Miller
An interesting take on the ongoing clash with Islam. Uncovers some of the myths being perpetuated in our media about problems in the Middle East.

Apparently Muslim armies have tried 5 times to destroy Israel and failed each time. And apparently they are still quite serious about doing it.
Estevan Alvarado
Book provides background and authors thought on why there is hatred between the Arabs and Jewish people. Most of the hatred and disageement is over land and religion.
Willie
I have given my old copy to my brother and he has told me how he liked it. When WND published their version a few years later, I jumped at the chance of reading it again and bought it. I have re-learned the lessons of this book and the profound insight about this hatred.
Salima
Salima marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Christopher Grear
Christopher Grear marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Basem.android
Basem.android marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Dennis
Dennis marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Salah Almhamldi
Salah Almhamldi marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Terri Adamson
Terri Adamson marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
J.
J. marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Prity Malhotra
Prity Malhotra marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Catgirl (in Perth)
Catgirl (in Perth) marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Megan Jurs
Megan Jurs marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Alwaleed Helmi
Alwaleed Helmi marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Rocky Adams
Rocky Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Liane Canova
Liane Canova marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hal Lindsey is an American evangelist, best known for his books on end times prophecies, including the bestseller The Late Great Planet Earth.
More about Hal Lindsey...
The Late Great Planet Earth Satan Is Alive and Well on Planet Earth There's a New World Coming Final Battle, The Apocalypse Code

“The Jews became a victim of their own success. The more they restored the land and made it fertile, the more Muslims were attracted from nearby Muslim countries and flocked to Jewish-settled areas for jobs. These same poor Muslims who benefited from Jewish-created jobs later charged that the Jews had stolen land that had been in their families since time immemorial. This remains one of the most colossal lies of history. Yet the West has swallowed the lie hook, line, and sinker. This lie will eventually lead to Armageddon.” 0 likes
“THE EVERLASTING HATRED Published by WND Books Washington, D.C. Copyright © 2011 by Hal Lindsey” 0 likes