Start by marking “Holy Bible: NIV Teen Study Bible, Revised (New International Version)” as Want to Read:
Holy Bible: NIV Teen Study Bible, Revised (New International Version)

Holy Bible: NIV Teen Study Bible, Revised (New International Version)

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The #1 selling Bible for teens with over 2.5 million copies sold and in the best-selling NIV translation.The Teen Study Bible answers today's teen's tough questions, shows what God's Word means for them, and helps build a strong daily relationship with God.Special features include: * Book Introductions direct readers to important information within each book* The Bible Say ...more
Published January 29th 2004 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about Holy Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holy Bible

May 24, 2012 Taylor! rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone!!
Shelves: my-faves
I have this Bible. I have never read the whole thing. but I try to read it each and every night. But I love the bible
I have had this Bible since my confirmation in 1994 (which is apparently when it was published). It's paperback, worn, and contains my notes from AACS bible class (Mr.D!). Sometime in my adulthood I added tabs for each book (I just realized today that my rainbow tabs aren't just pretty, the colors are grouped around types of books). I have a few other versions of the Bible but I think this is my favorite. It's NIV, and yes it has a few teeny notes and illustrations. But I kind of like those, as ...more
As the Word of God, of course it gets five stars in my book -- but this presentation of the Bible is not as easy to read as some others, so that is why I gave it four stars.

One thing I did really like about this version is that it has a check off sheet in the back of the Bible where you can mark off each chapter of the Bible as you read it. This helped me focus on reading the whole thing, even though I skipped around a whole bunch.

If I was buying a Bible for my teenager, I would start with The M
May 24, 2012 Ryan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
i thought it would be kinda funny to add this one on, although i haven't completely finished the whole thing. But now you all know what sort of bible i own.
Chesney Schilling
May 24, 2012 Chesney Schilling rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Chesney by: My parents
This book is amazing! Everyone should read it a million times over, because it'll change your life every time. There's no time to lose! READ IT!!!
This one has been really helpful because of all the little devotional things and direct lines. It also has really entertaining cartoons :)
I like the bible beacause it teaches me about our savior Jesus Christ and everything about him.
Love_life (^_^)  R0b3rt
Best book ever...if your lookin for answers this is the book for you....Jesus is AWESOME!!!!!
isaac palmer
this is my personal bible i plan on finishing the new testiment this year (maby more)
I am still learning from it everyday but it teaches me how to deal with everyday life.
May 24, 2012 Brenda rated it 5 of 5 stars
It teaches you about what life is all about and it's a way to get closer to Jesus
May 24, 2012 Lizzie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Then Jesus said, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.” - Mark 4:9
May 24, 2012 Tara rated it 5 of 5 stars
The most amazing book ever written!! Will never stop reading it!!
Myrissa Nearman
May 24, 2012 Myrissa Nearman is currently reading it
Doing a personal study on 1st and 2nd Samuel
This is an awesome bible for any teen.
May 24, 2012 Tricia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Folloe the Lord, he is your ROCK!!!
Roberto Marcial
Roberto Marcial is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2015
Sarah Morgan
Sarah Morgan marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Jenna added it
Jul 31, 2015
Cassandra Trent
Cassandra Trent marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Ssqueakie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Courtney is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2015
Margaret Thompson
Margaret Thompson marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • Corrie ten Boom (Heroes of the Faith)
  • An Introduction to Hinduism
  • Church Planter: The Man, The Message, The Mission
  • Taste and See: Savoring the Supremacy of God in All of Life
  • Darsan: Seeing the Divine Image in India
  • The Story of Christianity: The Early Church to the Present Day
  • The Case for Christ, Youth Edition: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence of Jesus
  • Meditations on First Philosophy: With Selections from the Objections and Replies (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)
  • Manga Messiah
  • Fear and Trembling and The Sickness Unto Death
  • Introduction to Philosophy: Classical and Contemporary Readings
  • Promises for a Jesus Freak
  • The Practical Encyclopedia of Feng Shui: Understanding the Ancient Arts of Placement
  • Out of the Saltshaker: Evangelism as a Way of Life
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...