Start by marking “A Second Chance at Life” as Want to Read:
A Second Chance at Life

A Second Chance at Life

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This is an enthralling suspense-filled novel set in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina. Porshia Chance Monroe adapted to life's struggles that were far from the glamorous life. At her lowest points, She fell in love with one of Charlotte's most respectable criminal law attorneys, Elijah Smith. Elijah convinced Porshia to accept a real second chance to a lavish lifest ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published August 27th 2011 by Dynasty Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Second Chance at Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Second Chance at Life

Barbara Morgan
This story was very suspenseful book kept my interest the entire time. It was like watching a good movie.
Carla
A Second Chance at Life was my first read by Natasha McKay and I must say I throughly enjoyed it. Chance is a woman looking for another chance to right the wrongs she's made in life and start anew. She's been through so much and thinks that she has finally found what she's looking for when she meets an attractive, suave, married detective. Things quickly spiral out of control and Chance finds herself fighting for her man.
The storyline was GREAT! The editing issues throughout the story forced
Heidi R.
This book was recommended to me, so I read it. It was not at all what I was expecting, but the ending was a real surprise. I've wavered back and forth on whether to give it 3 or 4 stars and decided that the ending warranted the 4th star. It's not a book for everyone and I almost stopped reading it halfway through, but am glad I finished it. I suggest clicking on the title and reading the description before deciding if it's a book you might want to read.
K Nikki  Waden
This book really had u on a roller coaster ride from beginning to end I enjoyed this read alot some editing issues but overall very entertaining and crazy just my kind of read cant wait for part 2
Alicia
I didn't expect that ending. Crazy people need to stay on their meds at all times.
Elle Welch
Elle Welch marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Carm
Carm added it
Apr 13, 2015
Gloria Barnes
Gloria Barnes marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Gina Pierre-paul
Gina Pierre-paul marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Jewelle
Jewelle marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Naudy
Naudy marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
MZURAQT
MZURAQT marked it as to-read
Tiesha Rowell
Tiesha Rowell marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014