Start by marking “Pink Snow and Other Weird Weather” as Want to Read:
Pink Snow and Other Weird Weather
Preview

Pink Snow and Other Weird Weather

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Have you ever seen a hailstone with a turtle frozen inside? Learn all about the weirdest, wackiest, wildest weather ever-and what makes it happen-in this amazing science easy reader.
Published October 1st 1998 by Perfection Learning (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Pink Snow and Other Weird Weather, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Snow and Other Weird Weather

Catherine
My first grader loves this book -- perfect level and subject matter for him. I enjoyed reading along with him about different types of weird weather (pink snow, frog rain, etc.) and what causes them.
Seth
there can be pink snow in real life! it can rain jellyfish! a man got struck by lightning seven times! it can hail toads! the empire state building gets struck by lightning forty times a year!
Hye Eun
This book is creative and imaginative. It talks about how the weather can be very surprising and crazy and gives examples of specific places where the surprising events occurred. This book was read to the first graders and it seemed little bit too lengthy. I felt like it had too much details and many kids got bored and stopped paying attention. However, I personally was interested in the random facts in the book.
Kristy Powers
Fantastic, especially if you read it after a more basic book about weather events, or should I say a book about regular weather occurrences rather than "weird" ones. (We like the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out series of science books.) Even adults will exclaim at the strange weather events that have really happened.
Alfonso Herrera
Alfonso Herrera marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Quantina Haggwood
Quantina Haggwood marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Tracy Peirano
Tracy Peirano marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Imoni
Imoni marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2012
Jodi
Jodi added it
Jan 05, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables (All Aboard Reading) Slinky, Scaly Snakes Bugs! Bugs! Bugs! (Level 2: Beginning to Read Alone) Planets Construction Trucks