Start by marking “Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power (Just Grace, #8)” as Want to Read:
Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power (Just Grace, #8)

Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power (Just Grace #8)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Fresh, innovative, and loaded with laugh-out-loud wit and humor, Just Grace is a series
that stands out from the pack, just like Grace herself. Author Charise Harper weaves
together distinctive, quirky illustrations and vibrant characters in fast-paced stories that
capture familiar school and family situations that every young girl can relate to in a truly
authentic voice. Art...more
Published May 8th 2012 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power

Bookphile
My 8-year-old daughter and I love this series in general, but I thought this one was particularly well done. It was very funny and sweet. A full review to follow.

Full review:

The Just Grace series has been a favorite of mine and my 8-year-old daughter's for several years now, so we were excited to hear about this latest in the series. I'm happy to say that with this eighth installment the series is not only going strong, I think this may be its best book yet. There will be some minor spoilers in...more
Jennifer Haight
Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power by Charise Mericle Harper

The series Just Grace by Charise Mericle Harper continues to be a delight. Grace is a third grader in a class with many other girls named Grace. Her teacher asks her what she wants to be called in class and she responds; "Just Grace," and the name sticks. Told in a journalistic format with hand written text separating sections and sprinkled with illustrations and diagrams, in this installment Grace shares her experience of participati...more
Barbara
Brenda
Just Grace is a wonderful friend. She isn't always perfect, things don't always work out, but her intentions are always from the kindest, most thoughtful place in her heart. That's why I like her. In the first book from the Just Grace series we learn that Grace draws comics and that she has the super power of empathy. Those key strengths are carried with her throughout the series. Eight books later, Grace's neighbor, Augustine Dupre is getting married. How wonderful and exciting! But Grace is no...more
Rachael
The storyline is simple and easy to follow for a middle elementary reader (strong 2nd grade through 4th grade). I enjoy that the illustrations in the book are more of a 'bonus' rather than something that is needed to understand the content (although it does make it more fun to read). The story is told from the perspective of Grace, the main character. She's saddened to hear that she won't be the flower girl in her friend and downstairs neighbor's wedding. However, she quickly turns that sadness...more
Celeste
This book was my least favorite book in the series. The main character Grace in the other books is always thinking about others, but in this book she decides that because she can't be the flower girl that she is going to train a pet cat to walk down the isle. It was a dumb idea for a book and I found it lacking what all the other Grace books have had so far-friendship and service. Again, this series is aimed at 2nd-4th graders-I read it for Isabelle. :)
Abigail Perez
It was a pretty good book i was sad that Augustine go married though because i thought that she should live forever below Grace. And Grace is a super smart little girl for thinking of that whole plan of the flower cat, i thought it was absolutely perfect even though it didn't work out perfectly it did in the end. I would recommend this book to children ages 8+
Ramarie
Another delightfully sweet read about Just Grace. I love that this character is so honest about her feelings. I can often relate. In this title, Grace is surprised to learn that Augustine Dupre is getting married and disappointed that she won't get to play flower girl. But as befits Grace, she finds a way to shine anyway.
Brett
Continues to be a good series for lower-grade girls. I predict this one will be an immediate hit with most established readers because of the wedding-related theme, & the drawings & cartoons - supposedly done by Grace herself - continue to provide a great hook for reluctant readers.
Dolores
As always, just terrific. Great illustrations and an insightful glimpse into the mind of a young and empathetic "superhero". Grace and her friends feel very authentic. It's a lot of fun watching them grow up.
Kristen
This won't disappoint fans of the delightful Just Grace series. It's just as sweet as the other books. Fans of Allie Finkle, Clementine, Amber Brown, etc. should also be reading this.
Amy
Humorous school-age novel. Fun and witty. Enjoyed the comic-style illustrations. Good for readers in early to mid elementary.
Kathryn
Anne Beier
This series is fantastic.
PWRL
Apr 29, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Rachel
Rachel added it
Oct 20, 2014
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Molly
Molly is currently reading it
Sep 26, 2014
Maryam
Maryam marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Grace King
Grace King marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Just Grace (Just Grace, #1) Fashion Kitty Still Just Grace (Just Grace, #2) Cupcake Just Grace Walks the Dog (Just Grace, #3)