Start by marking “Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes” as Want to Read:
Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Everyone in the family is sure to cheer when burgers are on the menu! We've gathered 25 of our very best recipes in this latest chapter of our Circle of Friends cookbook. You'll love Open-Faced Lone Star Burgers, Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburgers, Mexican Fiesta Burgers, Savory Chicken Burgers and many more!
Published September 20th 2011 by Gooseberry Patch (first published September 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

Marvin
Another free Kindle cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. This may be my favorite of the bunch if only because I love all things burgers. The recipes are simple but inventive. I tried the Fajita Turkey Burger last night and my wife liked it even though she usually runs from turkey burgers. I thought it was the best turkey burger I ever ate. Beef burgesr get the nod too but you will also find burgers with salmon, chicken, tuna, even veggies. Worth paying for if it wasn't free.
Marie Sanchez
You can ask my family, I'm not exactly the best cook around. However, this book seems to be nice and easy to follow (without too much effort or having to bust out the ol' fire extinguisher). Looking forward to trying out each of these fun recipes and the kids are excited to eat more burgers!

Not to mention, you can't beat simple and FREE recipes!
Lorie
This is another great Gooseberry Patch cookbook that is a freebie from Amazon. This one contains 25 burger recipes from Pizza burgers to Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburgers. I want to try the Best-Ever Cheddar Burgers that top the burger with apples. Overall a great selection of recipes.
Scott Whitney
There are some nice recipes in this book, but it was not what I was expecting. There are many white meat recipes and two vegetarian recipes.
Diane
a small cookcook but has a couple of really tasty-sonding burgers that i am going to have to try soon!
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Rich
Rich marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Kathy Sanborn
Kathy Sanborn marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Williams Nikki
Williams Nikki marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Mindy
Mindy marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Stella Greens
Stella Greens marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Nancy Gresham
Nancy Gresham marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • JeBouffe Home Canning Step by Step Guide
  • The Guilt Free 3
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • Aprovecho: A Mexican-American Border Cookbook (Hippocrene Cookbook Library)
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • 30 Delicious Family Favorite Cake Recipes
  • The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • 100 Easy Recipes in Jars
  • SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES
  • Soup and Bread Cookbook: Building Community One Pot at a Time
Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes Circle of Friends Cookbook: Dips & Spreads