Start by marking “Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes” as Want to Read:
Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  137 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Everyone in the family is sure to cheer when burgers are on the menu! We've gathered 25 of our very best recipes in this latest chapter of our Circle of Friends cookbook. You'll love Open-Faced Lone Star Burgers, Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburgers, Mexican Fiesta Burgers, Savory Chicken Burgers and many more!
Published September 20th 2011 by Gooseberry Patch (first published September 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes

Marvin
Another free Kindle cookbook from Gooseberry Patch. This may be my favorite of the bunch if only because I love all things burgers. The recipes are simple but inventive. I tried the Fajita Turkey Burger last night and my wife liked it even though she usually runs from turkey burgers. I thought it was the best turkey burger I ever ate. Beef burgesr get the nod too but you will also find burgers with salmon, chicken, tuna, even veggies. Worth paying for if it wasn't free.
Marie Sanchez
You can ask my family, I'm not exactly the best cook around. However, this book seems to be nice and easy to follow (without too much effort or having to bust out the ol' fire extinguisher). Looking forward to trying out each of these fun recipes and the kids are excited to eat more burgers!

Not to mention, you can't beat simple and FREE recipes!
Lorie
This is another great Gooseberry Patch cookbook that is a freebie from Amazon. This one contains 25 burger recipes from Pizza burgers to Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburgers. I want to try the Best-Ever Cheddar Burgers that top the burger with apples. Overall a great selection of recipes.
Scott Whitney
There are some nice recipes in this book, but it was not what I was expecting. There are many white meat recipes and two vegetarian recipes.
Diane
a small cookcook but has a couple of really tasty-sonding burgers that i am going to have to try soon!
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
T Brown
T Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
karla farquharson
karla farquharson marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Linda Burroughs
Linda Burroughs marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Pnpnpn
Pnpnpn added it
Aug 09, 2015
Necy
Necy marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Tanisha Singleton
Tanisha Singleton marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Tina Swanner-Squires
Tina Swanner-Squires marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
J.E. Clymer
J.E. Clymer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Allegra Waldron
Allegra Waldron marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Sealy Hall
Sealy Hall marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • Prevention Healthy Favorites: Chicken Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Meals!
  • A Cookbook by Ted
  • JeBouffe Home Canning Step by Step Guide
  • The Guilt Free 3
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • Aprovecho: A Mexican-American Border Cookbook (Hippocrene Cookbook Library)
  • 30 Delicious Family Favorite Cake Recipes
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • DIY Cocktails: A simple guide to creating your own signature drinks
  • The Breakfast Taco Book
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
Circle of Friends 25 One-Pot Dinners Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook Circle of Friends Cookbook: Dips & Spreads