Start by marking “The One Year Love Talk Devotional for Couples” as Want to Read:
The One Year Love Talk Devotional for Couples

The One Year Love Talk Devotional for Couples

Offering wisdom and insights for applying biblical truths to our relationships, this book encourages couples to connect and communicate every day. This practical, uplifting guide is perfect for busy couples who long to experience a stronger relationship and better communication. Easy-to-follow daily readings focus on loving each other the way God loves us.
Published October 1st 2011 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published September 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The One Year Love Talk Devotional for Couples, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The One Year Love Talk Devotional for Couples

Jan 12, 2014 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
I bought this book when I got engaged. It was very nice to read together with my husband during the first few months of our marriage, and I wish we could have kept reading it together... Unfortunately he began working late hours and extra hours and now we are separated. Still I would recommend this book. It is inspirational, and the authors share some of their personal experiences as a married couple. I like how each day includes biblical passages, a life-experience story, and a motivational quo ...more
I won this book in a first reads giveaway. It is a wonderful resource for Christian couples to help draw them closer to each other and more clearly incorporate God into their relationship.

Sometimes it's difficult to have spiritual moments together as a couple when you have work, school, children, and even church responsibilities competing for your time. I love how this book takes such a simple approach to presenting a biblical thought each day for a year that you can spend a few minutes enjoying
Dana Babb
Dana Babb rated it did not like it
Oct 11, 2016
Jenae Bosley
Jenae Bosley marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Jessica T Lybrand
Jessica T Lybrand is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2016
PEG rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Rebekah rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Terrie Lopez
Terrie Lopez rated it really liked it
May 11, 2016
Allen Steele
Allen Steele is currently reading it
May 07, 2016
Cherisa Masters
Cherisa Masters marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Mark Lewis
Mark Lewis marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Sarah is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2016
Christy rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Abby marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
sierra marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Maddison marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Robert D. Kamin
Robert D. Kamin is currently reading it
Jan 09, 2016
Walter Zylka
Walter Zylka marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Nikki Olson
Nikki Olson rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Renee Johnston (Adler)
Renee Johnston (Adler) is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2016
smrose20 marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Tracie B
Tracie B is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2015
Rachel Neuenschwander
Rachel Neuenschwander rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2015
Kensey Lawless
Kensey Lawless marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Abby Tardiff
Abby Tardiff rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2016
Melissa is currently reading it
May 04, 2015
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Melissa Rexius
Melissa Rexius marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
#1 New York Times best-selling authors, Les and Leslie. A husband-and-wife team who not only share the same name, but the same passion for helping others build healthy relationships. In 1991, the Parrotts founded the Center for Relationship Development on the campus of Seattle Pacific University - a groundbreaking program dedicated to teaching the basics of good relationships.

Married in 1984, the
More about Les Parrott III...