Wonder's Yearling (Thoroughbred, #6)

Wonder's Yearling (Thoroughbred #6)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  872 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Is this good-bye?When Samantha McLean hears that her beloved horse, Wonder's Pride, is about to be sold by the owner of the farm where Samantha lives, she thinks her heart will break. But Samantha knows she has to be strong if she's going to save Wonder's Pride from the auction block.

The more Samantha finds out, the more hopeless the situation seems. It's not just Wonder's...more
Published June 4th 1993 by HarperEntertainment (first published May 15th 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Wonder's Yearling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wonder's Yearling

Stefanie
This book was the first one in the Thoroughbred series that didn't have Ashleigh as the main character, the story centered around Samantha McLean and Wonder's Pride and the troubles they encounter after Ashleigh and her parents move away from Townsend Acres. I really felt Samantha's frustration with Brad Townsend and his meddlesome interference with Pride's training and his out and out rudeness to poor Samantha. The deplorable conditions that Townsend Acres falls into due to an inept stable mana...more
Julie
Loved these when I was obsessed with horses as a kid, but I think it was around here that my attention flagged with this series.
Karen
again, sappy, unrealistic, and dumb horse books. what's my problem?
Stella
Stella added it
Aug 25, 2014
anthony cummins
anthony cummins marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Adella
Adella marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Destiney Coleman
Destiney Coleman marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Rose
Rose added it
Aug 08, 2014
  • Horse Shy (Saddle Club, #2)
  • Free Again (Phantom Stallion, #5)
  • Don't Hurt My Pony (Pony Pals, #10)
  • Come What May (Heartland, #5)
  • Ghost Horse (Phantom Rider, #1)
A Horse Called Wonder (Thoroughbred, #1) Wonder's Promise (Thoroughbred, #2) Wonder's First Race (Thoroughbred, #3) Wonder's Victory (Thoroughbred, #4) Ashleigh's Dream (Thoroughbred, #5)