Chill Out Scooby-Doo

Chill Out Scooby-Doo

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  3 reviews
SCOOBY-DOO is an 'Ameri-canine' icon, the most beloved cartoon pooch of the past 3 generations. This book is one of two tie-ins to the latest in WB's hit series of home videos.

Get ready for the ultimate chiller - in China! What was supposed to be excitement in Paris turns to horror from the Himalayas, one of the Earth's most remote landscapes, when Shaggy and Scooby come f
Published August 1st 2007 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Chill Out Scooby-Doo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chill Out Scooby-Doo

midnightfaerie
A fun Scooby-Doo story for any lover of this character, but at least a level 3 reading level if not harder. My son already has trouble with Scooby's "accent", with every other word beginning with the letter "R". But this has quite a few bigger words that leads me to believe the author cared more about the story than making it easy to understand for children. In any case, my 5 yr old still liked it, especially the ending.
Dolly
We are fans of all things Scooby-Doo and so we are always on the lookout for another book starring this famous dog and the gang when we go to our local library. Lucky for us, there are a lot of beginning reader books, movie tie-ins, case files and chapter books.

This is a short and very simplistic summary of the animated movie. We've seen the movie multiple times, so there was no surprise at the various plot twists or the ending. The illustrations are great, as always, and we enjoyed reading thi...more
Skylar Burris
Like, rikes, but this seems to leave out a lot of narration. Things are happening in the pictures that aren't necessarily happening in the poorly written story. My children do love Scooby Doo, however. I never planned to read such a book...and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky kids.
Debbie Munday
Debbie Munday marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Nabeel
Nabeel marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
REYNALDO TIJERINA
REYNALDO TIJERINA marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Catherine Losse
Catherine Losse marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Francis
Francis marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Sampson
Sampson marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Arnis
Arnis marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Rebacca
Rebacca marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Fire Truck To The Rescue! (City Adventures, #1) Scooby-Doo! And The Cupcake Caper (Scooby-Doo! Readers #28) Calling All Cars! (City Adventures, #3) 3, 2, 1, Liftoff! (Level 1) (LEGO City Adventures) Ready For Takeoff! (City Adventures, #2)