Start by marking “A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories” as Want to Read:
A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories

A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Enjoy rich Christmas memories from Anita Stansfield, Jerry Borrowman, Toni Sorenson, Traci Hunter Abramson, Gale Sears, Sarah M. Eden, Kathi Oram Peterson, Donald S. Smurthwaite, and more.

Both laughter and tears will fill your soul with this heartwarming collection of true Christmas stories from favorite LDS authors, ordinary people whose lives have been touched in extraor
Paperback
Published October 2011 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas to Remember

Laura Hall
True stories that helped me keep the Christmas Spirit well into January (since that's when I got it from the library)! I have read books from many of these authors, and it was fun to read a life experience from them as well.
Kathryn
I liked this quick collection of Christmas stories that let you a little more inside some of the authors personal experience that you love. I like to think that for the most part people remember the true meaning of Christmas...that of Christ's birth, life, and atonement.
I liked how some authors told of personal Christmas' past, while others wrote of ancestors Christmas'. The ones that touched me the most were those of Gale Sears and Krista Lynne Jensen and their story of lost little ones.
Megan
Dec 27, 2011 Megan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All LDS
Recommended to Megan by: Julie Marriott
Finally, a collection of Christmas stories that really helped create a wonderful Christmas spirit. this Deseret Book published booklet contains true Christmas stories from LDS authors. This is probably the most enjoyable Christmas book I've read in a long time.
Thanks Julie Marriott for giving me a book that brought so much Christmas cheer and sentiment.
Andrea
I know you are probably thinking Christmas already Andrea? But, it was so nice to read. It is super quick and really puts you in the true Christmas spirit. I did cry through a couple of stories so be forewarned. But, I really enjoyed it. I own it if anyone wants a quick Christmas read.
Erin
These are short (a couple of pages) stories of Christmases that the authors remember. My favorite ones (ie the ones that I cried through) were about celebrating the holiday after losing a child.
Tenille
Great stories from some great authors about the Christmas that they will always remember. Great little stories to read and lift you and remind why we really celebrate the season!!
Sam
Cute, sometimes funny, sometimes heartwarming, a few tear-jerkers. I enjoyed the quick reads, but about half of them seemed forced just to meet a specific quota for the book.
K.C.
Sep 19, 2011 K.C. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to be a part of this compilation again. Hope it makes for a cheerful holiday for everyone!
Lacey
I loved this book! It had really great, short Christmas stories that I felt I could relate too. :)
Cheri
A collection of Christmas stories to get you in the Spirit of the holiday.
Anne Parker
I loved reading these short stories to get me in the Christmas mood :).
Heather
Just so -so for me...none of the stories really reached out and grabbed me.
Heather

Good stories about the Season of Christmas.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Brooks
Brooks marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Kathy Cottrell
Kathy Cottrell marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Abiyoga Mahagol
Abiyoga Mahagol marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Karen Christiansen
Karen Christiansen marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Megan Martin
Megan Martin marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Reina Morrow
Reina Morrow marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Aurormoon
Aurormoon marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Ammermae
Ammermae marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Christmas Spirit: A Collection of Inspiring True Christmas Stories
  • The Gift
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Autumn Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Spring Vacation Collection
  • The Spirit of Christmas: Stories of the Season: Fictional Christmas Stories by Beloved Lds Authors
  • Lock & Key
The Silence of God Letters in the Jade Dragon Box Belonging to Heaven Upon the Mountains Autumn Sky