Start by marking “A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories” as Want to Read:
A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories

A Christmas to Remember: A Collection of Heartwarming True Christmas Stories

Enjoy rich Christmas memories from Anita Stansfield, Jerry Borrowman, Toni Sorenson, Traci Hunter Abramson, Gale Sears, Sarah M. Eden, Kathi Oram Peterson, Donald S. Smurthwaite, and more.

Both laughter and tears will fill your soul with this heartwarming collection of true Christmas stories from favorite LDS authors, ordinary people whose lives have been touched in extraor
Paperback
Published October 2011 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas to Remember

Laura Hall
Jan 25, 2014 Laura Hall rated it liked it
True stories that helped me keep the Christmas Spirit well into January (since that's when I got it from the library)! I have read books from many of these authors, and it was fun to read a life experience from them as well.
Kathryn
Jan 06, 2012 Kathryn rated it liked it
I liked this quick collection of Christmas stories that let you a little more inside some of the authors personal experience that you love. I like to think that for the most part people remember the true meaning of Christmas...that of Christ's birth, life, and atonement.
I liked how some authors told of personal Christmas' past, while others wrote of ancestors Christmas'. The ones that touched me the most were those of Gale Sears and Krista Lynne Jensen and their story of lost little ones.
Megan
Dec 27, 2011 Megan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All LDS
Recommended to Megan by: Julie Marriott
Finally, a collection of Christmas stories that really helped create a wonderful Christmas spirit. this Deseret Book published booklet contains true Christmas stories from LDS authors. This is probably the most enjoyable Christmas book I've read in a long time.
Thanks Julie Marriott for giving me a book that brought so much Christmas cheer and sentiment.
Andrea
Oct 23, 2012 Andrea rated it really liked it
I know you are probably thinking Christmas already Andrea? But, it was so nice to read. It is super quick and really puts you in the true Christmas spirit. I did cry through a couple of stories so be forewarned. But, I really enjoyed it. I own it if anyone wants a quick Christmas read.
Erin
Nov 10, 2012 Erin rated it it was ok
These are short (a couple of pages) stories of Christmases that the authors remember. My favorite ones (ie the ones that I cried through) were about celebrating the holiday after losing a child.
Tenille
Dec 17, 2011 Tenille rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lds-books
Great stories from some great authors about the Christmas that they will always remember. Great little stories to read and lift you and remind why we really celebrate the season!!
Sam
Oct 09, 2013 Sam rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Cute, sometimes funny, sometimes heartwarming, a few tear-jerkers. I enjoyed the quick reads, but about half of them seemed forced just to meet a specific quota for the book.
K.C.
Sep 19, 2011 K.C. rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to be a part of this compilation again. Hope it makes for a cheerful holiday for everyone!
Lacey
Jan 08, 2012 Lacey rated it really liked it
I loved this book! It had really great, short Christmas stories that I felt I could relate too. :)
Cheri
Nov 06, 2011 Cheri rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
A collection of Christmas stories to get you in the Spirit of the holiday.
Anne Parker
Dec 28, 2011 Anne Parker rated it liked it
I loved reading these short stories to get me in the Christmas mood :).
Heather
Nov 19, 2011 Heather rated it it was ok
Just so -so for me...none of the stories really reached out and grabbed me.
Heather
Nov 10, 2012 Heather rated it really liked it

Good stories about the Season of Christmas.
Shelly Duering
Shelly Duering marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Teresa  Christianson
Teresa Christianson marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Melissa Medell Hayford
Melissa Medell Hayford marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Stephanie Shelley
Stephanie Shelley marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Abbie Butcher
Abbie Butcher rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Cambria
Cambria marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Aida
Aida marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Shannon Owens smith
Shannon Owens smith marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
McKenzie Cragun
McKenzie Cragun marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Christmas Spirit: A Collection of Inspiring True Christmas Stories
  • A Merry Little Christmas
  • The Spirit of Christmas: Stories of the Season: Fictional Christmas Stories by Beloved Lds Authors
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Autumn Collection