Start by marking “The Girl I Used to Know: How to Find Yourself Again & Put Personal Priority Back on Your To-Do List” as Want to Read:

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Feel like you have too many things to do, but none of it includes anything for you? Get motivated and learn how to put personal priority back on your to-do list, and rediscover how to reach your goals and dreams. Marla Majewski, founder of Inspire Empire, will provide practical tools to get you back to feeling like the girl you used to know - before kids, marriage and life ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Macam Publishing (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Girl I Used to Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Girl I Used to Know

Amy
This was offered as a Free Fridays Nook book, and as a short read, I was happy to download it and see what the author had to say about finding ourselves amidst our commitments as wives, mothers, workers, and so forth.

Maybe it's my social worker bias showing, but this is most definitely not a book for anyone struggling with finances. One of the suggestions is to have our evening sitters take care of the laundry, for example; some readers may not employ domestic help. In fact, very little of her
Stacie
Apparently, being a mother was such a huge part of this book and I didn't know that going in. What about those of us who are not mothers and have still lost that adventurous, promising little girl? And all the journaling to "find" yourself...bleh, not what I wanted.
Bookmasters
This book won the Indie Excellence Award in the Motivational category. It was also a finalist in the Self-Help: Motivational category. Congratulations!
Regan
Pretty good take on getting back in touch with your goals and aspirations.
Jessica
[free nook book]
Katy Wood
Katy Wood marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Shanda
Shanda marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Tracie Cooper
Tracie Cooper marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Kelly Christ alleman
Kelly Christ alleman is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
May Pwint Thair
May Pwint Thair marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Baskintm
Baskintm marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Glori Gaither
Glori Gaither marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Barbora Bartosova
Barbora Bartosova marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Aya Mahmoud
Aya Mahmoud marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Francie Grice
Francie Grice marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Heather Nichole
Heather Nichole marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Shane
Shane marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Rg
Rg marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Maroua ben Tliba
Maroua ben Tliba marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Kiersten Greenshields
Kiersten Greenshields marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
The Girl I Used To Know: How To Find Yourself Again & Put Personal Priority Back On Your To-Do List