Start by marking “Founding Fathers, Secret Societies: Freemasons, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, and the Decoding of the Great Seal” as Want to Read:

All children growing up in America learn who the Founding Fathers were. Most, however, never learn of the founders’ connections to the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians, and other esoteric orders. In_ Founding Fathers, Secret Societies_, Robert Hieronimus investigates these important connections and how their influence can be traced throughout our most significant national docu ...more
Published (first published December 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Founding Fathers, Secret Societies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Founding Fathers, Secret Societies

Another peek at our forefathers and their beliefs. It is sometimes difficult to understand why such as these men belonged to such an organization when they put "In God We Trust" as a basis for our country.
Apr 04, 2014 Vanessa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read 144 out of 200 pages and had to throw in the towel. I should have known this book was bunk when the author started going through the astrological signs of Washington, Jefferson and Franklin. This book is written like a high school term paper/academic essay. Every "fact" or item of proof is an opinion or quote from someone we are supposed to believe is an expert. Perhaps this book is meant for academics in the field of conspiracy theorists. This was not what I expected at all.
Bob Bingham
Aug 27, 2014 Bob Bingham rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I made it as far as page 116 and decided this book was not worth any more of my time. I did scan through the remainder of the book just to make sure. It is essentially a promotion of the idea that Freemasonry with its symbols and hidden secrets is the key to man ushering in a wonderful world. There are a few interesting historical items, but don't expect to gain an understanding of Freemasonry.
Jun 07, 2011 Ramona rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found the sections on the North American Indians contributions to the constitution fascinating, but the rest unfortunately has been spoken about enough that I found it tedious... I will further my interest in 6 nations, the first multi-tribal governing body!!! That bit of information made reading this book invalueable!!!
Aug 27, 2016 Mark rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A few of the chapters were really interesting and very thought provoking. But others I found to be rather dull. The book did pique my interest and made me want to do further research into some of the topics discussed.
Curtis Glenn Heath
I'm a sucker for this stuff so it's hard to be objective. This one differs from the other fraternal/conspiracy books in that it covers such a wide range of orders allowing cross-reference.
Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2012
Jacki York
Jacki York rated it it was ok
May 31, 2012
Katie Kane
Katie Kane rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Caiti rated it liked it
May 25, 2009
Megan Sanders
Megan Sanders rated it really liked it
May 10, 2013
Robert IV
Robert IV rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Petro Botha
Petro Botha rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2014
Joy rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2016
Crystal rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2012
Steven Hawke
Steven Hawke rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2007
Blacksheep_bitch rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Robert Scrivner
Robert Scrivner rated it did not like it
Jun 07, 2012
Ezra Yisrael
Ezra Yisrael rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Shawn Hopkins
Shawn Hopkins rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2011
Christy Raedeke
Christy Raedeke rated it it was ok
May 01, 2009
Jonathan rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2011
Carol Bostian
Carol Bostian rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Ryan Hyland
Ryan Hyland rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Cory rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Daryll rated it liked it
May 27, 2012
David rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2007
Natasha rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction
  • Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies: The Straight Scoop on Freemasons, The Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Black Helicopters, The New World Order, and many, many more
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • Illuminati
  • Freemasons: A History and Exploration of the World's Oldest Secret Society: Inside the World's Oldest Secret Society
  • The Presidents and UFOs: A Secret History from FDR to Obama
  • The Da Vinci Deception
  • Fire in the Minds of Men
  • The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
  • The Senator Next Door: A Memoir from the Heartland
  • The Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital: The Masons and the Building of Washington, D.C.
  • Bloodlines of the Illuminati
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry
  • The Obama Nation
  • Illuminati: The Cult That Hijacked the World
  • A New Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry (Ars Magna Latomorum) And of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: Their Rites, Literature and History (Combined Edition: Two ... Rites Literature and History/2 Volumes in 1)
  • 501 Things YOU Should Have Learned About Philosophy
  • El alma está en el cerebro
Robert R. Hieronimus, Ph.D. has been an acknowledged pioneer in the "New Paradigm" movement for over 45 years. After traveling with numerous rock and roll bands in the 1960s to share information about esoterica and design posters and album covers, Bob began a long career as a muralist and painter. His highly acclaimed occult and symbolic artcars and murals include the 2,700 square foot prophetic " ...more
More about Robert Hieronimus...