Start by marking “Founding Fathers, Secret Societies: Freemasons, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, and the Decoding of the Great Seal” as Want to Read:

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  6 reviews
All children growing up in America learn who the Founding Fathers were. Most, however, never learn of the founders’ connections to the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians, and other esoteric orders. In_ Founding Fathers, Secret Societies_, Robert Hieronimus investigates these important connections and how their influence can be traced throughout our most significant national docu ...more
Published (first published December 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Founding Fathers, Secret Societies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Founding Fathers, Secret Societies

Marilyn
Another peek at our forefathers and their beliefs. It is sometimes difficult to understand why such as these men belonged to such an organization when they put "In God We Trust" as a basis for our country.
Vanessa
I read 144 out of 200 pages and had to throw in the towel. I should have known this book was bunk when the author started going through the astrological signs of Washington, Jefferson and Franklin. This book is written like a high school term paper/academic essay. Every "fact" or item of proof is an opinion or quote from someone we are supposed to believe is an expert. Perhaps this book is meant for academics in the field of conspiracy theorists. This was not what I expected at all.
Bob Bingham
I made it as far as page 116 and decided this book was not worth any more of my time. I did scan through the remainder of the book just to make sure. It is essentially a promotion of the idea that Freemasonry with its symbols and hidden secrets is the key to man ushering in a wonderful world. There are a few interesting historical items, but don't expect to gain an understanding of Freemasonry.
Ramona
I found the sections on the North American Indians contributions to the constitution fascinating, but the rest unfortunately has been spoken about enough that I found it tedious... I will further my interest in 6 nations, the first multi-tribal governing body!!! That bit of information made reading this book invalueable!!!
Curtis Glenn Heath
I'm a sucker for this stuff so it's hard to be objective. This one differs from the other fraternal/conspiracy books in that it covers such a wide range of orders allowing cross-reference.
Matt B
Pretty interesting stuff.
Cherie Surls
Cherie Surls marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Christopher York
Christopher York marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Carolkunzler
Carolkunzler marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Jessica Cardott
Jessica Cardott marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Iva Doncev
Iva Doncev marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Nicole Butler
Nicole Butler marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Chriz Dayag
Chriz Dayag marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Sonnet
Sonnet marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Laura (rose)
Laura (rose) marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Edith
Edith marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Pat Rizzi
Pat Rizzi marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
S
S marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Devar Futch
Devar Futch marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Jessi Cottrell
Jessi Cottrell marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • Illuminati
  • The Presidents and UFOs: A Secret History from FDR to Obama
  • Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies: The Straight Scoop on Freemasons, The Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Black Helicopters, The New World Order, and many, many more
  • The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
  • Fire in the Minds of Men
  • Freemasons: A History and Exploration of the World's Oldest Secret Society: Inside the World's Oldest Secret Society
  • Illuminati: The Cult That Hijacked the World
  • The Obama Nation
  • Bloodlines of the Illuminati
  • The Struggle for Egypt: From Nasser to Tahrir Square (Council on Foreign Relations (Oxford))
  • The Discovery of the Mind: In Greek Philosophy and Literature
  • Decision in Philadelphia: The Constitutional Convention of 1787
  • Going Down Jericho Road: The Memphis Strike, Martin Luther King's Last Campaign
  • The Brotherhood: The Secret World Of The Freemasons
  • The Creation of Feminist Consciousness: From the Middle Ages to Eighteen-Seventy
  • Ultimate Spy Book
The United Symbolism of America: Deciphering Hidden Meanings in America's Most Familiar Art, Architecture, and Logos America's Secret Destiny: Spiritual Vision and the Founding of a Nation Inside the Yellow Submarine: The Making of the Beatles Animated Classic Das Auge Und Die Pyramidedas Großsiegel Der Usa Entschlüsselt United Symbolism of America