Start by marking “Private Eye Protector” as Want to Read:
Private Eye Protector

Private Eye Protector (Heroes for Hire #5)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  15 reviews

After an accident, single mother Rayne Sampson loses her recent memories. Thankfully, her sweet baby girl is front and center in her mind--but so is the terrifying image of a dangerous man. Someone with terrible intent is after her. Private investigator Chance Richardson assures her she's safe. But when her life--and baby--are threatened, the handsome former army chaplain...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Private Eye Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private Eye Protector

Judy
Private Eye Protector by Shirlee McCoy Book 5 in the Heroes for Hire Series
Rayne Sampson, sister to Jonas from book 4, wakes up in the hospital confused. Last she knew of she had lived in Phoenix. When Chance Richardson comes in her room she thinks his eyes are familiar but that is all. Ends up she was in a car accident and it wiped out the memories of the past seven weeks. The woman who was now watching her daughter, Emma, was a stranger to her, even if Lila was Chance's mom. She also felt some...more
Alexa Verde
I've always loved the wonderful combination of faith, love, and suspense in Love Inspired Suspense books. This book did not disappoint me either.

Rayne fears for her life while she can't remember who she is running from. Rayne's love and dedication to Emma, her friend's daughter whom Rayne is raising after her friend's death, is very heart-warming. She has a set of three rules. But given how charismatic and protective Chance is, it is inevitable that they will be broken, especially the rule about...more
Jane
The title is perfect. Chance Richardson is a private eye who saves a woman who worked in his firm from an automobile wreck. He does not figure on becoming her protector.

Rayne Sampson moved from Arizona to start over. After the car accident she cannot remember why. She is guardian of a friend's baby, Emma. Her friend died of a drug overdose which turned out to be murder. She asked Rayne to care for her baby if anything happened to her.

This is a book hard to lay down. Suspense, murder, faith and l...more
Anne
What a great twists and turns suspense book. Every time I thought things were solved something else happened. I really enjoyed this book. I actually read it in two days, I just didn't have time to get on here and review it. Definitely worth the reads. This is my second Heroes for Hire series book I've read and the were both great. Great to see you can have a Christian book and still have it been exciting!
Ruth
Rayne's foremost thought is baby Emma is in danger...and someone is trying to kill her. Chance appoints himself as her protector. Her memory gradually returns in small flashbacks... Considering her ex fiance acted like such a jerk, I don't blame her for being slightly gun-shy around men.
Without giving away the ending, that Michael jerk got what he deserved..
Kayla
This was a pretty good book. It was a romance, but there were some things I didn't like. It was like she didn't know how to write in full sentences. She liked to use phrases and in some parts, it was like I wanted her to "get on with the story, already."
Quiyanna Ramirez
I think that this was a great book. Rayne and Emma went through so much. Chance and his mother were so loving and understanding. I was happy that Rayne and Chance could allow themselves to love again.

Nicole
I enjoyed this book, I read it basically in one day. Easy read but it was fun and I had to keep turning pages to figure out what happened. A nice distraction from the car ride.
Linda
Not a bad read, and no profanity or gratuitous sex scenes. In fact, no sex scenes at all unless they went on behind the scenes, which i doubt.
Mimi Herbert
Loved it - great suspense and romance. Love stories that have tenderhearted men in them, and that include God's influence.
Nina
loved it, lots of action and suspense.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Heroes for Hire
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Heroes for Hire
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Alanna Fowler
Alanna Fowler marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Genevieve Lewis
Genevieve Lewis marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Safe by the Marshal's Side (Witness Protection) Running Blind (Heroes for Hire, #3) Undercover Bodyguard (Heroes for Hire, #6) Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1) Fugitive (Heroes for Hire, #8)