Start by marking “Enemies of the Cross (Warrior, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enemies of the Cross (Warrior, #3)

Enemies of the Cross (Warrior #3)

Allison La Crosse's picture perfect world quickly becomes more of a nightmare than the fairytale she'd been expecting when she married Brody.

With enemies leading and destiny in control, she embarks upon a journey of the soul where she unearths an underwater realm that is beyond believable...beyond fantastical...beyond comprehension.

Deep within this undiscovered world, All
Published September 1st 2012 by Createspace (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Enemies of the Cross, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies of the Cross

T.R. Graves
Sep 03, 2011 T.R. Graves rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can say with absolute certainty that Enemies of the Cross is my favorite book of The Warrior Series. Yes, I do like it more than Warriors of the Cross and Guardians of the Cross. Within it, I've ratcheted up the excitement to a point where the readers' nerves might truly fray and snap. There are unexpected surprises and unforeseen twists that will keep you glued to the book/e-book desperately begging for Dark Angels of the Cross spoilers.

The most intriguing aspect of Enemies of the Cross is
Melissa J.
Sep 23, 2012 Melissa J. rated it it was amazing
Ok, you know that feeling of panic you have when you're reading along and realize there is no way that everything that needs to happen for resolution could possibly happen in the small number of pages you have left? Well I DO now. I love how Mrs. Graves delves much further into the realm of fantasy fiction in this latest book in the Cross series- had me wishing for more and looking forward to the next book with eager expectation.
Tina
Jul 26, 2013 Tina rated it it was amazing
Great Series
Cassie McCown
Nov 29, 2011 Cassie McCown rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon!!
Patricia Yost
Aug 20, 2012 Patricia Yost rated it it was amazing
looks and sounds awesome...
Lisa
Feb 26, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
I loved this book. it ended in a cliffhanger so now i can't wait for the next one to come out!:)
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
Looking for a really great series of books guaranteed to leave you wanting to sleep with the light on, but written by an extremely talented Christian author? Then look no further than The Coming Trilogy Series by Greg Mitchell.

I got hooked on this trilogy after being a huge fan of such talented writers like Ted Dekker and Stephen King. You know the kinds of books that make you jump at noises while you're reading it, but it's so great you can't put it down?

This series is about the Bogeyman or as
Kay
Oct 01, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-won
I won a copy of this book on Goodreads first reads. I do not know the author. I was only asked to write a review in exchange for the book.

Total cliffhanger at the end. Nothing could have prepared me for that ending. It was very fast paced and I couldn't predict what was going to happen next. I just had to keep reading.

Allie's world leaves the mind spinning after almost every other page.

The reason I did not give the book 5 stars is because of the language. I believe your message can be portra
Maureen Hoar
Feb 29, 2012 Maureen Hoar rated it liked it
I was really liking this series. The love between the two main characters was very really and strong. Then she leaves him at their honeymoon suite into the arms of their enemy to save them all. The enemy changes his spots right off, she (and we all) find out she is an underwater creature, She has a consort that she can't seem to keep her hands off of, and at the end she expects her actual husband to be faithful to her and their cause. It was just too difficult to accept the odd direction the boo ...more
Angela
Jan 13, 2013 Angela rated it liked it
I liked the first 2 books but then I re-read them before I read the 3rd book. I didn't like the 2nd book as much when I read it again. There were a lot of grammatical errors and overuse of phrases like: "I know it as much as I know my name", in all the books. And the main character drove me crazy. By the 3rd book I couldn't stand her.
SPOILER:
She was a lil hoochie mama that kissed all these different men and made oaths at the drop of a hat that she knew nothing about. The 3rd book definitely t
Aubrey
Jun 23, 2016 Aubrey rated it liked it
I very much enjoyed the first two books, but this one was just hard to read. By that i mean that I would get bored way too quickly. At a certain point it felt like the events were being dragged on and it was a hassle to get through. Id read multiple pages without actually reading them. Was expecting more.
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2012
Mayah
Mayah rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2013
Veronica
Veronica rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2012
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Hilary
Hilary rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Gretchen L Allen
Gretchen L Allen rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2014
Eva
Eva rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2012
Bobbie
Bobbie rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Crystal Durocher
Crystal Durocher rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2011
Robin Launsby
Robin Launsby rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2013
Billie
Billie rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Yolanda Kingsberry
Yolanda Kingsberry rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Gloria
Gloria rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Rachel Harban
Rachel Harban rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Anton Quartero
Anton Quartero rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2011
  • Beckon
  • Terminus
  • Spirit Bridge
  • Hidden in Dreams (Book of Dreams #2)
  • Tremors (Stone Braide Chronicles, #.5)
  • Rebel (The Brides of Alba #3)
  • Rapture's Rain
  • Unlocking the Kingdom: The Battle for Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom
  • Eye of the Sword (The Angelaeon Circle, #2)
  • There Will Be Stars
  • Necessary Heartbreak: A Novel of Faith and Forgiveness
  • The Land Beyond the Portal
  • Kiss of Death (Kiss Trilogy, #2)
  • The Lost Prophet (Ramsey #2)
  • The Thirteenth Demon, Altar of the Spiral Eye
  • The Judgment Stone  (Immortal Files #2)
  • The Telling
  • Childless
T. R. Graves lives in Texas with her husband, their twenty-year-old daughter, and ten-year-old son. Besides being blessed with a supportive family, she counts her career as an administrator and registered nurse in not-for-profit hospitals among her most fulfilling accomplishments.
More about T.R. Graves...

Warrior (5 books)
  • Warriors of the Cross (Warrior, #1)
  • Guardians of the Cross (Warrior, #2)
  • Dark Angels of the Cross (Warrior, #4)
  • The Warrior Trilogy Boxed Set (Warrior, #1-3)