Start by marking “Enemies of the Cross (Warrior, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enemies of the Cross (Warrior, #3)

Enemies of the Cross (Warrior #3)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Allison La Crosse's picture perfect world quickly becomes more of a nightmare than the fairytale she'd been expecting when she married Brody.

With enemies leading and destiny in control, she embarks upon a journey of the soul where she unearths an underwater realm that is beyond believable...beyond fantastical...beyond comprehension.

Deep within this undiscovered world, All
Published September 1st 2012 by Createspace (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Enemies of the Cross, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies of the Cross

Insurgent by Veronica RothCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareAllegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClarePandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Upcoming Books of 2012 & 2013
454th out of 2,320 books — 3,766 voters
The Selection by Kiera CassClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareEntwined by Heather DixonEverneath by Brodi AshtonRapture by Lauren Kate
Best Girl in a Dress Cover of 2012
181st out of 431 books — 1,610 voters

More lists with this book...

T.R. Graves
Jul 11, 2012 T.R. Graves rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I can say with absolute certainty that Enemies of the Cross is my favorite book of The Warrior Series. Yes, I do like it more than Warriors of the Cross and Guardians of the Cross. Within it, I've ratcheted up the excitement to a point where the readers' nerves might truly fray and snap. There are unexpected surprises and unforeseen twists that will keep you glued to the book/e-book desperately begging for Dark Angels of the Cross spoilers.

The most intriguing aspect of Enemies of the Cross is
Melissa J.
Ok, you know that feeling of panic you have when you're reading along and realize there is no way that everything that needs to happen for resolution could possibly happen in the small number of pages you have left? Well I DO now. I love how Mrs. Graves delves much further into the realm of fantasy fiction in this latest book in the Cross series- had me wishing for more and looking forward to the next book with eager expectation.
Lisa
I loved this book. it ended in a cliffhanger so now i can't wait for the next one to come out!:)
Patricia Yost
looks and sounds awesome...
Tina
Great Series
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
Looking for a really great series of books guaranteed to leave you wanting to sleep with the light on, but written by an extremely talented Christian author? Then look no further than The Coming Trilogy Series by Greg Mitchell.

I got hooked on this trilogy after being a huge fan of such talented writers like Ted Dekker and Stephen King. You know the kinds of books that make you jump at noises while you're reading it, but it's so great you can't put it down?

This series is about the Bogeyman or as
Kay
I won a copy of this book on Goodreads first reads. I do not know the author. I was only asked to write a review in exchange for the book.

Total cliffhanger at the end. Nothing could have prepared me for that ending. It was very fast paced and I couldn't predict what was going to happen next. I just had to keep reading.

Allie's world leaves the mind spinning after almost every other page.

The reason I did not give the book 5 stars is because of the language. I believe your message can be portra
Maureen Hoar
I was really liking this series. The love between the two main characters was very really and strong. Then she leaves him at their honeymoon suite into the arms of their enemy to save them all. The enemy changes his spots right off, she (and we all) find out she is an underwater creature, She has a consort that she can't seem to keep her hands off of, and at the end she expects her actual husband to be faithful to her and their cause. It was just too difficult to accept the odd direction the boo ...more
Angela
I liked the first 2 books but then I re-read them before I read the 3rd book. I didn't like the 2nd book as much when I read it again. There were a lot of grammatical errors and overuse of phrases like: "I know it as much as I know my name", in all the books. And the main character drove me crazy. By the 3rd book I couldn't stand her.
SPOILER:
She was a lil hoochie mama that kissed all these different men and made oaths at the drop of a hat that she knew nothing about. The 3rd book definitely t
Giuli Zugno
Giuli Zugno marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Sheri
Sheri added it
Feb 19, 2015
Pari
Pari marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Melodie
Melodie marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Cami
Cami marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Anakin Bsb
Anakin Bsb marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
nicole nowak
nicole nowak marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Desirée
Desirée marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Sarah Staszkiel
Sarah Staszkiel marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Hannah Amos
Hannah Amos marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Nicolai Angel
Nicolai Angel marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Kylisha Williams
Kylisha Williams marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
  • Beckon
  • Terminus
  • Spirit Bridge
  • Blink of an Eye
  • Hidden in Dreams: A Novel
  • Cloak of the Light (Wars of the Realm, #1)
  • Rebel (The Brides of Alba #3)
  • Kiss of Death (Kiss Trilogy, #2)
  • Necessary Heartbreak: A Novel of Faith and Forgiveness
  • The Judgment Stone
  • Rapture's Rain
  • Heirs of Prophecy (The Prophecies, #1)
  • Rise of the Fallen (Wars of the Realm, #2)
  • Eye of the Sword (The Angelaeon Circle, #2)
  • The Telling
  • The Thirteenth Demon, Altar of the Spiral Eye
  • The Land Beyond the Portal
  • Temptation (Solitary Tales, #3)
T. R. Graves lives in Texas with her husband, their twenty-year-old daughter, and ten-year-old son. Besides being blessed with a supportive family, she counts her career as an administrator and registered nurse in not-for-profit hospitals among her most fulfilling accomplishments.
More about T.R. Graves...

Warrior (5 books)
  • Warriors of the Cross (Warrior, #1)
  • Guardians of the Cross (Warrior, #2)
  • Dark Angels of the Cross (Warrior, #4)
  • The Warrior Trilogy Boxed Set (Warrior, #1-3)
Left (Still Standing, #1) Warriors of the Cross (Warrior, #1) Guardians of the Cross (Warrior, #2) Grave Bound (Secrets, #1) Underground (Secrets, #2)