Start by marking “Kiss Me Crazy (The Fitzgerald Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Crazy (The Fitzgerald Family, #3)

Kiss Me Crazy (The Fitzgerald Family #3)

She's used to putting everyone first-her sister, her friends, her boss. It's now her turn... Art conservator, Kara Michaels has decided it's time to chase her dream-start her own business restoring and framing works of art. She has the skills, the nose for business, and the pent-up frustration from being invisible to the man she wants but can't have-her boss. He's a meticu ...more
Paperback, First edition, 244 pages
Published September 26th 2011 by Firetrail Publishing (first published September 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Crazy

Redheads Review it Better
Nov 10, 2011 Redheads Review it Better rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when Ednah Walters sent me this book. My husband had the package in his hand and asked who I knew from Utah. I took the package and looked at the name and then proceeded to rip open the package open while squealing and jumping up and down like a little girl. I told my husband what it was and he just shook his head with the men's universal look of "women" on his face. Husbands, they just don't understand. :)

Ok, so down to business. I have previously read the first two of the Fitz
Moonlight Gleam
Nov 23, 2011 Moonlight Gleam rated it it was amazing
Kara Michaels has always put her wants second to those she cares for. Kara has always admired her boss Baron Fitzgerald for years; however, she feels she will never get him to notice her. She needs to move on and do something for herself for a change.

When Kara decides it’s time to resign her current job and peruse a lifelong dream of owning her own business, Baron will do everything he can to convince her to stay. Falling in love was the last thing Baron expected.

Will Baron succeed in changing
Toni
Mar 31, 2012 Toni rated it it was amazing
There is something special about this family. The Fitzgerald’s are vibrant, fun loving and loyal. I would be more than happy to call any one of them my friend, well maybe not Aunt Viv. Kiss Me Crazy is book three in The Fitzgerald Family series and it is a winner!!

Kara’s friend Renee does a great job explaining the appeal of Baron: “Sweetie, that man with his sculptured body, brooding blue eyes, and sinfully silky voice is every woman’s type.” He just seems to ooze sex appeal right from the star
Katrina
Oct 16, 2011 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Ednah Walters’s delivers what every reader wants in a romance story - moments that will not only make your toes bunch and your eyelashes curl but have you waiting in sheer anticipation for the characters just to get it on!!!

Kiss Me Crazy is filled with all the delicious goodies one would seek out in a sensual romance. Chemistry that would cause any volcano to blow, and passion that will have your heart fluttering during and after reading.

Kiss me Crazy is book three in The Fitzgerald Family ser
Katrina
Mar 09, 2012 Katrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Kiss me Crazy is book three in The Fitzgerald Family serie
Carly Wallace
Nov 21, 2011 Carly Wallace rated it it was amazing
Hea y'all Anne here and I am here to give my third review for Ednah Walters author of Kiss Me Crazy. Her Fitzgerald Family series is one of a kind opposed to the other Fitzgerald Family book I've read this one has a sweeter more passionate note. Who hasn't had a boos that makes you weak in the knees or swoon just at the sight? I know I have. The story is intimate and appealing to the more romantic people in the literary world. The pulse quickening love affair between Kara and Baron is the stuff ...more
Mindy/fangedmom
Going to be having a BLOG TOUR for this book starting....Monday Nov 7th!

Stay tuned to www.forbiddenreviews.com for all the details!!!! CHANCES TO WIN BOOKS!!!

EDNAH HAS DONE IT AGAIN! I am so addicted to this series. I really am. Each book gives us a front row seat to the lives of a Fitzgerald family member. Rich, gorgeous and complicated seems to run in their blood as does passion, love, steamy hawtness and kick ass determination!

Kiss Me Crazy brings us Kara Michaels. Kara has been working for
Tevya
Nov 19, 2011 Tevya rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on Reading Lark by Tevya

Kiss Me Crazy has a little bit of a different feel to it from the first two books in the series. First of all, we have our first Fitzgerald man in KMC, and hello Baron! *swoon* Secondly, KMC is more of a romance; much lighter on the suspense and action and much heavier on the romantic elements. Readers who enjoyed the other books for the combination may be a little disappointed, but where those areas lack, the development o
Ira
Nov 02, 2015 Ira rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Momentan "arbeite" ich mich durch die gesamte Reihe hindurch und ich muss sagen, dass mich bisher wirklich kein Buch der Reihe um die Fitzgeralds enttäuscht hat. Im Gegenteil, bisher bin ich bei jedem Band sicher, dass ich ihn noch diverse Male lesen werde, einfach, weil mir sowohl die Stories als auch die Personen unwahrscheinlich gut gefallen.

Die Charaktere zeichnet aus, dass sie alle, jeder auf seine Weise, einzigartig und interessant sind. Sie sind authentisch, natürlich und die Autorin scha
Maria
Dec 30, 2014 Maria rated it liked it

You can see the following review also here: http://loveandlivetoread.wordpress.co...

It’s a little difficult for me to write this review. Why? Because although I enjoyed reading this story, it didn’t have any mystery and it was just about the relationship between Baron and Kara. Don’t get me wrong. I like romances a lot but even the romance was light. but let’s start from beginning.

Kara, after working for Baron and wanting him for five years, decides that it’s a good time to start her own busines
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
My Thoughts: Ednah Walters has created a wonderful world of romance and passion in “Kiss Me Crazy“. This book had me swooning one minute and butterflies in my tummy the next. Kara has been in love with her boss for a long time, but she fights it. After always putting everyone ahead of herself and her wants, Kara decides to take the next step. She hands in her notice to make her dream of owning her own business come true. Baron has secretly longed for Kara and was on the verge of making a move ...more
Terri
Sep 17, 2015 Terri rated it it was amazing
Every book I read in this series is better than the last! These books are so exciting, thrilling and a sexy hit at the same time! This book is a romantic suspense / thriller! Lots of action, lots of questions that in the end get answered. I absolutely loved this book! I love the whole series so far. We are now on book 3 of the Fitzgerald Family Series. This story is about Baron Fitzgerald finding the love of his life and messing it up like most men do! Kara is a pistol and isn't going to play ...more
Linda
Jan 02, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
Kara Michaels vowed to have her own business and resign from Baron's gallery by the time she turned twenty-eight. Only now she was twenty-nine and now she had to pull up her big girl panties, go to Baron and hand in her resignation. For five years, she restored paintings and was darn good at her job, hut lusting after her boss while he didn't know she was alive and she couldn't take it any more. How could he not see how she dropped everything and flew to his side after his ex-fianace' hurt him ...more
Rhonda
Dec 18, 2013 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Ms. Walters does it again. She makes me fall more in love with this family with every single book. I love that this one doesn’t really have the suspense and it’s just the complications that could happen to anyone in real life that cause the conflict in the story. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the first two books, but I don’t know if I could handle a whole series where something drastic happens in every one. There’s only so many psychos to attack one family.

Kara is a sweetheart and deserves Baron.
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Nov 30, 2011 Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be in the Kiss Me Crazy blog tour and get a copy to review. Ednah Walters has to be one of my favorite Indi authors, her story telling really sweeps you off your feet and takes you on a thrilling ride.

Kiss Me Crazy just blew me away, I just couldn't put this book down. I must admit I've been in a reading slump for a few weeks now and couldn't get myself out of it, but when KMC arrived in the mail I was so excited to dive right in. Thanks to Ednah's amazing, sexy, passionate
Julie Barrett
Jul 25, 2013 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
kiss me crazy by ednah walters

in this book of the family we again are in the art world but a different aspect of it. really cool when they paint murals on the walls. this one has
a big twist when a 10 year old murder is brought up and attempted to be solved with new information that does come out in spurts. The love and family scenes are also welcome reading. The escape for me
is when they travel to ones' hometown and are given a back door guided tour. makes it seem like i'm there with them. and
Julia
Aug 09, 2013 Julia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you devour a book within 24 hours of starting it, what does that tell you? Good you say? Oh no, no, no... Amazingly well written, sexy hot scenes, romance between the characters, suspense at every turn of the page and a thrilling ride! That's what you get when you pick up a book by Ednah Walters! There is no turning back once you start and there is nothing stopping you from finishing the book, wanting more and never having enough all the while wondering what else does she have in store for ...more
Maureen Hoar
Oct 25, 2011 Maureen Hoar rated it it was amazing
I know two things about Ednah Walter's books. One, they are very romantic and two, I love them! I can count on her characters to be strong, independant, troubled and very sexy! Sometimes it is very nice to read a book that you can predict the outcome, you are just along for the ride! Baron is very masculine and knows what he wants, but is aprehensive to go for it due to prior experiences. Kara is accomplished, smart and a little unlucky in love. When the two come together there is instant ...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Loved these fantastic characters... I am definitely planning to back track to read the first 2 books in this series. The Fitzgerald's are a raucous and fun-loving family. They have just enough drama to keep things interesting, but have each others back at the end of the day.

This 3rd book in the series was a freebie on Amazon - probably best read in order, but I wasn't at all lost in the story and I was just fine reading it out of order.
Zoe
Jun 06, 2012 Zoe rated it it was amazing
I have read three stories in this series and they just get better. This one is more concentrated on the romance and less on the crime aspect, and I have to say this is the best of them in my opinion. The wonderfully detailed settings,the incredibly descriptive pieces in the story and the amazing characters all go toward making this writer a truly talented author. I really love this series I hope there's more to come.
Nar -
Jan 02, 2012 Nar - rated it it was amazing
Rating - Four & Half

i absolutely love the Fitzgerald family series, all of the 3 books have a totally different story but they have one thing in common is that in the end the family always comes first and their always supporting the characters, be it Ashley, Jade or Baron! :)

Cant wait for the next book :)
Kendra Karnoski-Parker
Nov 25, 2011 Kendra Karnoski-Parker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways-wins
I won this book in a giveaway contest. I'm glad I did, this was a great romance book. Now, I just have to go get the first 2 books in the series. I love it when I find new authors that I like, I guess that's what the giveaways are for, and it worked.
Francy
Apr 14, 2012 Francy rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It was full of true romance, not just lust ... Although there was that too. I also liked how the man was realistic in that he totally screws things up. I definitely recommend this book.
Michele(mluker) Luker
Nov 13, 2011 Michele(mluker) Luker rated it it was amazing
I once said I wished I was born a Fitzgerald girl, but after reading Kiss Me Crazy, I SO want a Fitzgerald MAN!!

Ednah Walters never disappoints me in her Fitzgerald series books about a family that has the Motto, "Family Comes First."

A definate MUST READ
Meghan S Johnson
Great read

Baron and Kara are just as sexy as the other Fitzgerald couples! This book definitely had the emotional twists and turns of the first 2 books in the series, but not quite as much action, however the book doesn't read as lacking anything. I enjoyed it a lot.
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
Rating Clarification 3.5 Stars

This book was good but not great. I think I had my hopes up from reading all of the reviews. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time it just could have been better. I never felt like I truly connected with the characters. On to find the next winner.
Andrea Umaña
Oct 27, 2011 Andrea Umaña rated it it was amazing
I love the fitzgerald family series! I loved the passion and the chemistry between Kara and Baron. Maybe there is no such action as in the previous book but keeps you in suspense
Carla Tarnow-rice
Oct 13, 2012 Carla Tarnow-rice rated it it was amazing
I just love these two! Kara the strong but caring woman and Baron strong and sincere man!
Jessica Schlichting-cook
Feb 12, 2013 Jessica Schlichting-cook rated it it was amazing
I love the fitzgeralds!
Mindy/fangedmom
Mar 09, 2012 Mindy/fangedmom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will post my full review from www.forbiddenreviews.com later!

EXCELLENT SERIES
  • Deadly Fall (The 19th Precinct, #1)
  • Catch Me If You Can (New Orleans Trilogy, #1)
  • Playing Love's Odds
  • Family Ties (A Cop in the Family, #2)
  • Marry Me, Maddie
  • Midnight Sun
  • Spencer (Grant Brothers, #3)
  • Project Daddy
  • Escape Out of Darkness (Maggie Bennett, 1)
  • Breaking The Rules
  • In a Lover's Silence
  • Captive Mistress
  • Lancelot's Lady
  • Too Close for Comfort
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • A Modern Love Story
  • Struck by Thunder (The Grandmaster's Legacy, #1)
  • Until The Dawn (Nemesis, #1)
I write sensual Paranormal and contemporary romance. When not writing, I read. When not reading, I hang out with my family. When not with my family, I'm plotting and writing....it's a vicious cycle.

From the author's website.
More about E.B. Walters...

The Fitzgerald Family (6 books)
  • Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family, #1)
  • Mine Until Dawn (The Fitzgerald Family, #2)
  • Dangerous Love (The Fitzgerald Family, #4)
  • Forever Hers (The Fitzgerald Family, #5)
  • Surrender to Temptation (The Fitzgerald Family, #6)