Start by marking “Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide” as Want to Read:
Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide

Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  134 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Have you heard of crystal grids but wondered what they are, what they're for, how they work? This book will explain all that and more. This is a refreshingly practical crystal healing book. Being practical, you'll find this guidebook outlined with clear, basic instructions on specific grids and their use. Using science as our platform, you'll explore the "hows" and "whys." ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Crystal Grids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crystal Grids

Tamara
As someone who already does extensive work with crystals, I was intrigued by the idea of crystal grids which I had never heard of.

Hibiscus Moon's book is worth it for the last 25 pages. In these pages she explains the different types of grids one can utilize, setups, planning and examples. She also offers resources at the end of the book (just a few) that provide free grid sample downloads.

Be warned however! The first 60 pages are a complete waste. A former science teacher, she geeks out on the
Ever since I first saw a Hibiscus Moon aka phanie12 Youtube video I was hooked. Her energy and knowledge of the crystals and their properties is contagious. I decided to try a flower of life prosperity grid after I viewed hers. Success! I knew after that, this book had to be mine. It certainly did not disappoint. This book contains vital information about crystal grids and is done so in a simple and to the point manner. I will try the self protection house grid and the honoring mother earth grid ...more
Jenn
This is an informative book that is short, but packed with information. It is an easy reference for building a crystal grid, but I would have enjoyed a bit more information on the stones themselves, and exactly what these grids are achieving.

Firstreads Win!
Spider Goddess
This book was enjoyable. I did find that it was written at a very elementary level, but I am sure that works for some. The information is legit, but just barely scratches the surface.
Michelle Matthews
Informative

good starting place for a beginner (me!). May be a bit elementary for a more experienced person. I enjoyed it, will use the "recipes" for sure.
Mary Wolf
Great book for crystal enthusiasts! The book contains awesome information that is easy to read and easy to implement. I would've loved to have seen some color photos!

There aren't a lot of crystal grid books out there, but this is certainly the best I have read.
mary oquendo

Love this book. Easy to understand. I highly recommend it and will use it as a favorite resource.
priced well.
Madge
Meh...

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this book. I think it's probably a pretty good starting point for someone totally new to this sort of thing, but I didn't really gain anything from it.

It was ok, but you can find a lot of this information online for free. If you want a really quick, easy to read introduction to crystal grids and the like, this isn't a bad book to read for that purpose.
Amanda Pearl
Very interesting book for anyone wanting to use crystal grids. Lots of information on the science behind the crystal grids. I would have liked more on different crystals to use for different intentions. It definitely more of a scientific approach then a new age-y one, but it's a lot of cool information that I've never read before. I would definitely recommend this to any crystal lover!
Sandi Navarro
Lots of useful information.

It's the first book I've read know in Crystal grids and I can't wait to try one out. I would've liked more pictures, and maybe some links to where we can find good crystals. Too many online to find a reputable one.
Alyssa
Could have used more editing. Clearly an introductory guide, but totally based around pseudoscience and therefore very misleading.

*I won this book in a first-reads giveaway.
Michelle Russell
This is an amazing simple read that explains crystal energy and how to incorporate it into your holistic practice.
Darla Singletary
Very enjoyable. Never heard of this subject, but happy I chose to explore. H. Moon is an awesome person.
Leslie Didier-paquin
Awesome read, can't wait to put the learnings into practice!
Elizabeth Clark
Donna Cobourne
Donna Cobourne marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Erica Alex
Erica Alex marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Lynn McCalmon
Lynn McCalmon marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
  • The Meditation Bible: The Definitive Guide to Meditations for Every Purpose
  • The Crystal Bible 2
  • The Spells Bible: The Definitive Guide to Charms and Enchantments
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey (Temple of Witchcraft, #3)
  • Crystal Therapy
  • Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones
  • Cunningham's Book of Shadows: The Path of An American Traditionalist
  • The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils
  • Practical Protection Magick: Guarding & Reclaiming Your Power
  • Protection & Reversal Magick: A Witch's Defense Manual (Beyond 101)
  • The Tarot Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Cards and Spreads
  • Witchcraft for Tomorrow
  • Bonewits's Essential Guide to Druidism
  • Utterly Wicked: Curses, Hexes & Other Unsavory Notions
  • Sabbats: A Witch's Approach to Living the Old Ways
  • Wheel of the Year: Living the Magical Life
Hibiscus Moon has learned to channel her inner-geek then merge it with her serious obsession with crystals and stones, bringing her unique perspective to the world of crystal healing. As a National Board Certified Professional Science teacher, Hibiscus Moon delivers the science behind the metaphysical aspects of working with crystals. As a Certified Crystal Master and Registered Metaphysician, Hib ...more
More about Hibiscus Moon...
Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work