Start by marking “Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide” as Want to Read:
Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide

Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide

Have you heard of crystal grids but wondered what they are, what they're for, how they work? This book will explain all that and more. This is a refreshingly practical crystal healing book. Being practical, you'll find this guidebook outlined with clear, basic instructions on specific grids and their use. Using science as our platform, you'll explore the "hows" and "whys." ...more
Published August 29th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Crystal Grids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crystal Grids

Tamara
Apr 14, 2013 Tamara rated it liked it
As someone who already does extensive work with crystals, I was intrigued by the idea of crystal grids which I had never heard of.

Hibiscus Moon's book is worth it for the last 25 pages. In these pages she explains the different types of grids one can utilize, setups, planning and examples. She also offers resources at the end of the book (just a few) that provide free grid sample downloads.

Be warned however! The first 60 pages are a complete waste. A former science teacher, she geeks out on the
May 23, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Ever since I first saw a Hibiscus Moon aka phanie12 Youtube video I was hooked. Her energy and knowledge of the crystals and their properties is contagious. I decided to try a flower of life prosperity grid after I viewed hers. Success! I knew after that, this book had to be mine. It certainly did not disappoint. This book contains vital information about crystal grids and is done so in a simple and to the point manner. I will try the self protection house grid and the honoring mother earth grid ...more
Jenn
Jul 10, 2012 Jenn rated it liked it
Shelves: firstreads
This is an informative book that is short, but packed with information. It is an easy reference for building a crystal grid, but I would have enjoyed a bit more information on the stones themselves, and exactly what these grids are achieving.

Firstreads Win!
Spider Goddess
Jul 09, 2012 Spider Goddess rated it liked it
This book was enjoyable. I did find that it was written at a very elementary level, but I am sure that works for some. The information is legit, but just barely scratches the surface.
Michelle Matthews
Informative

good starting place for a beginner (me!). May be a bit elementary for a more experienced person. I enjoyed it, will use the "recipes" for sure.
Andrea
Oct 11, 2015 Andrea rated it really liked it
This book would have been finished in just a few days but took my time. I liked this book as it gave me the why grids worked. Very interesting concept with which I totally agree with. It didn't give I feel enough information on how to create a grid. It took in account that you knew something about grids and gave you a jumping off point. Otherwise a decent book for a beginner like me.
Mary Wolf
Apr 13, 2015 Mary Wolf rated it really liked it
Great book for crystal enthusiasts! The book contains awesome information that is easy to read and easy to implement. I would've loved to have seen some color photos!

There aren't a lot of crystal grid books out there, but this is certainly the best I have read.
kathy
Mar 04, 2016 kathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Very good information was a good read and a good reference book loved all the bonuses at the end with download template and you tube videos looking forward to another book by Hibiscus moon
mary oquendo
Aug 10, 2014 mary oquendo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Love this book. Easy to understand. I highly recommend it and will use it as a favorite resource.
priced well.
Sabrina McCulley
Dec 29, 2015 Sabrina McCulley rated it really liked it
This is an awesome guide for people who love working with gemstones. Basically, the sky is the limit and the benefits of working with gemstones are endless.
Christianne Hedtke
Aug 10, 2016 Christianne Hedtke rated it really liked it
Pretty basic but short and sweet guide to crystal grids for beginners! Some fun science to support the concept.
Shasha
Mar 08, 2016 Shasha is currently reading it
You may wonder why I'm reading 3 books at once? Crystal Healer's Course, OF COURSE!!!
Jill Koskiniemi
Dec 31, 2015 Jill Koskiniemi rated it liked it
Good, quick guide for the basics and some of the science behind it.
Madge
Meh...

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this book. I think it's probably a pretty good starting point for someone totally new to this sort of thing, but I didn't really gain anything from it.

It was ok, but you can find a lot of this information online for free. If you want a really quick, easy to read introduction to crystal grids and the like, this isn't a bad book to read for that purpose.
Amanda Pearl
Very interesting book for anyone wanting to use crystal grids. Lots of information on the science behind the crystal grids. I would have liked more on different crystals to use for different intentions. It definitely more of a scientific approach then a new age-y one, but it's a lot of cool information that I've never read before. I would definitely recommend this to any crystal lover!
Sandi Navarro
Mar 05, 2015 Sandi Navarro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of useful information.

It's the first book I've read know in Crystal grids and I can't wait to try one out. I would've liked more pictures, and maybe some links to where we can find good crystals. Too many online to find a reputable one.
Alyssa
Jun 07, 2014 Alyssa rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
Could have used more editing. Clearly an introductory guide, but totally based around pseudoscience and therefore very misleading.

*I won this book in a first-reads giveaway.
Michelle Russell
Jun 25, 2013 Michelle Russell rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing simple read that explains crystal energy and how to incorporate it into your holistic practice.
Darla Singletary
Jun 25, 2013 Darla Singletary rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable. Never heard of this subject, but happy I chose to explore. H. Moon is an awesome person.
Leslie Didier-paquin
Jul 07, 2012 Leslie Didier-paquin rated it it was amazing
Awesome read, can't wait to put the learnings into practice!
Elizabeth Clark
Poorly edited, clearly self-published
Inara
Inara rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Mari Wallace
Mari Wallace is currently reading it
Sep 18, 2016
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina is currently reading it
Sep 15, 2016
dr. pankaj verma
dr. pankaj verma marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Kimber
Kimber marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
  • The Crystal Healer: Crystal prescriptions that will change your life forever
  • The Meditation Bible: The Definitive Guide to Meditations for Every Purpose
  • The Spells Bible: The Definitive Guide to Charms and Enchantments
  • The Crystal Bible 2
  • Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones
  • GOING WITHIN
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • Practical Protection Magick: Guarding & Reclaiming Your Power
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • Self-Healing with Reiki: How to Create Wholeness, Harmony & Balance for Body, Mind & Spirit
  • Protection & Reversal Magick: A Witch's Defense Manual (Beyond 101)
  • Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy
  • Cunningham's Book of Shadows: The Path of An American Traditionalist
  • The Tarot Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Cards and Spreads
  • The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils
  • Sabbats: A Witch's Approach to Living the Old Ways
  • Witchcraft for Tomorrow
Hibiscus Moon has learned to channel her inner-geek then merge it with her serious obsession with crystals and stones, bringing her unique perspective to the world of crystal healing. As a National Board Certified Professional Science teacher, Hibiscus Moon delivers the science behind the metaphysical aspects of working with crystals. As a Certified Crystal Master and Registered Metaphysician, Hib ...more
More about Hibiscus Moon...