Start by marking “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
The Reconnection: Heal...

Eric Pearl

The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  431 ratings  ·  53 reviews
Why are prominent doctors and medical researchers all over the world interested in the extraordinary healings reported by the patients of Dr. Eric Pearl? What does it mean when these patients report the sudden disappearance of afflictions such as cancer, AIDS, and cerebral palsy? And what does it mean when people who interact with Dr. Pearl report a sudden ability to acces ...more
Published April 1st 2003 by Hay House, Inc. (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Reconnection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reconnection

Logan Scott
The reconnection is about a man who quits is job as a successful chiropractor because he realizes he has an extraordinary gift. In this book Dr. Erik Pearl tells you about his amazing experiences about him miraculously healing people, his life, how his gift has progressed and how to use this gift yourself. He tells of how he’s healed people with lifelong disabilities and how he healed aids and even caner and it is truly inspiring and funny at times even though at some points in time you feel lik ...more
Iona  Main Stewart
This is a book that could actually change your life.

Dr. Pearl was a successful chiropractor when he began to have strange experiences (he had in fact since birth, and probably before, had strange experiences).

He began to treat people by waving his hands intuitively through their aura, after which they moved their head, eyes and other parts of the body in unexpected ways, and also channelled messages for him. Miracles happened – his patients were cured of incurable ailments.

Pearl had been advised
Patsie Smith
I was profoundly drawn to Dr Eric Pearl when saw his brief appearance in The Living Matrix. Researched and got his book, was compelled to fast-track to the back sections then slowly read the rest at leisure. From his book, what he teaches and conveys, I can't help but am overjoyed to read and learn further truths that has taught my soul a thing or two. Simplicity and truth is what Eric Pearl keeps anchoring in, which resonates with my soul right to the core, and confirms and reaffirms so much I ...more
Miranda13
Witty, humorous, and thoughtful. Can be read in an evening, barring interruptions. The first third of the book is primarily biographical which provided a more personal connection with the author. The rest of the book describes Reconnective Healing and its meaning. Then finally, Dr. Pearl explains the "how tos", giving some basic tips to practice on.

As Dr. Pearl suggests I am rereading the book now and will most likely read it a few times more (between loaning it to friends).

I bought the Spanish
Stella
Eric Pearl is a character. I genuinely enjoyed his book and learning from him at the Los Angeles conference. Reconnective Healing is powerful stuff. A good read for anyone interested in energy healing. His work is modern and alive.
Rini
weird... while and after reading the book i felt there is something funny with my hands... is it true? may be i had been activated.
Shontell
Amazing. Just the information I was searching for.
Freya
I really enjoyed the book and went to the Seminar 1 and 2 in Newport Beach, CA last weekend to study Reconnective Healing. It works and is very, very similar to Polarity Therapy in energy and I think Quantum Touch from what I'm reading. Not exactly, but definitely along those lines.

The only problem I had is Eric's belief that evil does not exist. Also his attachment to this entity named Solomon that is an entity that uses people to channel information as described in the book, "Solomon Speaks" o
Panda1602
Amazingly humorous, and thoughtful. This is my second read of this amazing book that was brought back into my awareness by a friend. There is quite a bit in this book. The first part of the book is about Dr Pearl's journey. The rest of the book describes Reconnective Healing and its meaning. Then finally, Dr. Pearl explains the process, giving some basic tips to for one to practice on. Dr Pearl's teachings certainly resonated with me as I have been working with energy for over thirty years. Whil ...more
Cnjbillhimer
Interesting. Entertaining. I do wonder about Pearl's sources from which he obtained this power of healing. I do not doubt the power that Eric Pearl claims was given to him by "the Universe", which he identifies as meaning God to him, but at the same time it doesn't seem authenic to me as really being from God. I do believe in different modalities of healing. And I believe that our bodies, that plants, and that animals are all capable of healing themselves and others in more subtle, less dramatic ...more
Sue
Feb 04, 2014 Sue added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sue by: Teruko Shires
It's a very interesting read - I found it fascinating. Even better I met a woman who was taught by Dr. Eric Pearl. She performed Reiki on me (first time I ever had it). I get lower back pains... Her work on me was amazing!!!
Sue Taylor
Fascinating story of a man's journey from chiropractor into energy healing.
Its important to read the book with an open mind, with the knowing that there is so much out there beyond our understanding.
Mario Topić
There was indeed a healing process while I was reading the book like the author stated in his prologue.
He also makes the topic of energy healing approachable to all kinds of people and through his own stories confirms that we all have or had something of similar importance in our lives which many of us often overlook rather then wonder about it and leave our minds open to possibilities.
Cary Kostka
This was a great read, but only ok points at times. He does a great job of describing his personal growth and experiences, but at times it felt more like a sales pitch than a "this is what this can do". As a Reiki RMT, much of what he stated jived with what my Reiki teacher presented to me, as well as my own experiences in my practice. I have added the healing method to my toolbox and have booked a seat to one of the authors seminars.
Mariana
¡He registrado un libro en BookCrossing.com!
Suzanne Cantrell
Read this a few years back...somehow it missed the shelf.
Caro Ceren
Muy inspirador. Y efectivo!
Chérise
This an interesting book. I'm enjoying it and he's definitely tweaked my interest. It's autobiographical - keeping this in mind, it's written from his personal perspective and thus could be embellished accordingly. Spoke to a lady that's done his three courses and offers reconnective healing and 'the reconnection'. She stated they had completely changed her life - she quit her corporate job and opened a healing centre (a very nice one at that, I met her there).
Crystal
May 28, 2008 Crystal rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: energy workers, metaphysicians
I feel conflicted about this book. I think the ultimate message is a valuable and important one, but the way in which it's conveyed by the author can at times be negative. Pearl strikes me as condescending generally, and even often snide toward alternate styles of energy work.

This really isn't necessary. There are many ways to heal; no one modality is supreme. Ego always turns me off in any event, and I suppose that's why I gave this book only 3 stars.
Libby
The Reconnection is a technique, just like every other form of externally activated healing process. I dont think there is anything inherently wrong with this. Technique is simply a teaching protocol, a way of introducing the learner to a universe of possibilities. The strength of The Reconnection is in the introductory foundation it lays, but there are numerous other techniques just as effective but this in no way takes away from what Pearl is offering.
Judith
I am RE-READING this book now since I have had more experience with Reconnective healing and further training in The Reconnection. I find it more informative and intriguing this time around as it is not all new to me, and I am seeing and understanding more. Dr. Pearl has had some wild experiences with a new healing energy and is available for all who are interested in using it. I have been trained in all three levels of The Reconnection this year.
Maria Carmo
I enjoyed the book although it repeats itself a bit - something I discovered is also the case with the many interviews and videos of the Author online, in which he repeats and repeats the same episodes and stories. I find him witty and his healing work very useful, but in future I believe he will have to find new topics without ever repeating the same stories....

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon, 29th. September 2013.
Lia
This book is a mixed bag. He has some good ideas but he's cocky and condescending enough that he dismisses other healing methods without having any knowledge of what he's saying. His attitude got to me. It's like his attitude about healing is that the only real way to heal is through his method. I find this to be a pretty close-minded view. Oh well. So, there is some good here, but a lot of attitude, too.
Jann
This will probably sound "woo-woo" to many people. Eric Pearl's personality may put some people off. I enjoy his humor, as he takes the "mystery" out of energy healing. I read the book, felt the energies, took the healing levels one and two, and experienced "the reconnection". I have felt a major shift in my consciousness. If you feel the energy in your hands as you read the book, pursue it.
Michael
I liked the book. I thought it might be a bit too "out there" but for the most part it wasn't. The first half of the book is really a retelling of his story from birth to now. The second is more of a manual on how to you can use the gifts he possesses to help you or others.

I found this book from watching the movie, "The Healing Matrix" also excellent.
Helen Downs
I can't speak highly enough of this book, its contents and the author Dr. Eric Pearl. This book is packed with not only a fascinating true storyline, but also a lot of very essential learning keys about energy, healing and greater dimensions around us. I have made reference to it in my own book to encourage people to read it - DO read it!
Will Jeffries
This guy is pretty cool; kindof reminded me of ADAM: THE HEALER

Plus, this guy was featured in a healing modality movie. I can't remember which one at the moment.

Oh, yeah - THE LIVING MATRIX. This was a cool DVD indeed. Definitely worth checking out.
Lilly Videleau
Jan 05, 2014 Lilly Videleau rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lilly by: qsuezq@gmail.com
inspiring, clear and humorous practical book
Kathy Kaylor
I did a workshop at the ARE with Dr. Pearl and it great. I recommend this book if you are interested in energetic healing, ascension or experiencing 'magical' connections in your life that seem to be leading you toward these things.
  • Learning from the Heart: Lessons on Living, Loving, and Listening
  • Psychic Children: Revealing the Intuitive Gifts and Hidden Abilities of Boys and Girls
  • Diario 1941-1943
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
  • Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side
  • The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success, or Relationship Issue
  • Realms of the Earth Angels: More Information for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards, and Other Lightworkers
  • Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal
  • The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits
  • The Age of Miracles: Embracing the New Midlife
  • The Sculptor in the Sky
  • O Mundo Em Que Vivi
  • Through Time Into Healing
  • Divine Intuition: Your Inner Guide to Purpose, Peace, and Prosperity, Revised and Updated
  • Getting in the Gap
  • Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
71905
Dr. Eric Pearl walked away from one of the most successful chiropractic practices in Los Angeles when he and others started witnessing miraculous healings. Today he has become the preeminent authority and acknowledged visionary on a new level of healing and life evolution on this planet, and has committed himself to sharing the light and information of the Reconnective Healing process through exte ...more
More about Eric Pearl...