Chance Encounter

Chance Encounter

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  7 reviews
World renowned author Tyson Austin meets a mysterious woman while on tour and gets more than he bargained for.

Chance Encounter is part of the Legs Wide Open erotic short story series for those who like adventurous reading guaranteed to keep you up late into the night.
Published September 1st 2011 by Katie Books

To ask other readers questions about Chance Encounter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chance Encounter

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers & book lovers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Tyson is a well known author who is currently on tour. While going to his next destination he meets Nadia, a mysterious woman. After a chance meeting with Nadia, Tyson has one of the best nights of his life.

THOUGHTS
Lady Raven RAVE!
Multicultural Erotica

BRIEF SUMMARY

THOUGHTS
This was a very nice read for me with a few buts, but not that many where I was not able to enjoy the story. I enjoyed reading about Tyson, but Nadia stole the show for me. Nadia was the sexy seductress from start to finish and I enjoyed her encounter...more
Orsayor
As I was scanning my Facebook page.. this book cover caught my eye.. for obvious reasons.. (smile). I decided to read the synopsis and it sounded like a good read. I have to admit I was a little reluctant to download this selection, because I have recently read some short stories that left me irritated. I'm glad I let my fingers do the clicking on Amazon.

While on tour, Tyson Austin, a well-known author meets a mysterious woman named Nadine. Nadine has Tyson on her radar, and she will do and say...more
Sally Mccargo
Great read

Great read

Earl Sewell has written a great five star read. For a short story it was erotic and intriguing. I can't wait to read the next installment of Legs Wide Open.
Monique
Naughty Nadia was a bad girl that followed her favorite author in order to experience her wildest dream. Bestselling author Tyson was unaware for Nadia's lure and fully submitted to her game. The evening was unbelievable and will surely be referred to in Tyson's next erotic storyline. Sewell has ventured into the new world of digital short erotic stories and I'm in love...holding my breath waiting for the next installment of the Legs Wide Open series.
Tanya
Jan 14, 2012 Tanya rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Tanya by: ugenia Jelks
This was a really good one as well suggeseted to me by a friend.
This was actually the first book I read on my Nookcolor. It kept me interested and made me see reading from a whole new world.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by:Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 3 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Troy Love
Troy Love marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Andrea Roberts
Andrea Roberts marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Rhea Alexis Banks
Rhea Alexis Banks marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Mekz
Mekz marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Doty Pierre-louis
Doty Pierre-louis marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Ariel
Ariel marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Raven King
Raven King marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2012
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2012
Daedae1238
Daedae1238 marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2012
If I Were Your Boyfriend (Keysha, #2) Lesson Learned (Keysha, #3) Keysha's Drama (Keysha, #1) Myself and I (Keysha, #5)) Decision Time (Keysha, #4)