Love Com #13 [Spanish Edition]

Love Com #13 [Spanish Edition] (Lovely*Complex #13)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  729 ratings  ·  13 reviews
¿Y si fueses la chica más alta de la clase? ¿Y si el amor de tu vida fuese un chico bajito... mucho más bajito que tú? Risa y Atsushi van a convertirse en el hazmerreír de su instituto a causa de la diferencia de altura entre los dos, y a veces el amor no es más fuerte que los complejos. Llega una historia de amor diferente de todas las otras que conoces.
Published July 27th 2011 by Planeta DeAgostini (first published April 25th 2006)

Sebbye
La suite de l'histoire de la dispute entre Chiharu et Suzuki. Heureusement, tout est bien qui finit bien (mais bon hein, c'est pas comme si on ne s'en doutait pas, c'est quand même un Shojo manga, cette série).

Ce volume se termine avec le début d'une nouvelle histoire pour Risa et Ootani; le grand-père de Risa, souhaitant les séparer, engage une hôtesse pour séduire Ootani!

Je ne pense pas que ce volume va être particulièrement mémorable, mais bon. C'est rigolo et rafraîchissant, et comme c'est...more
Starry
Theresa ♫
Dec 18, 2011 Theresa ♫ rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search for a moment of rolling around on the ground because of LAUGHING!
For some reason, I want to give it a 4.834365345346354325645. It's gonna be rounded up to five stars, so WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, yeah, I just finished this book today . . . I loved Volume 13--or is it Volume 14 that I loved? I really can't remember because . . . y'know, the covers for both volume 13 and 14 are very alike.

Oh my goodness, I want to tell you guys about that! (Wow, it's really expected of Theresa to type a review of a book that's really not much of a review at all...)

So around a...more
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Finally, back to Risa and Otani story. Risa's Grandpa showed up and he is big jerk! He wants them apart, only because Otani is short. With the help of a ho, he wants Otani to have an affair so Risa can break up with him and marry Haruka. Go Otani! We trust you!

Suzuki's story ended well. Of course he was an idiot by answering like that to the guy who wanted his girlfriend, and he deserved all that kick and punch... No one beats Nakao, the perfect boyfriend!
Jessica-Robyn
And we begin our descent into crazy land. Passengers please buckle your seat belts and prepare for a bumpy landing!

I like that Risa's family is getting more active in the story, but this went downhill for me so quickly. Love*Com has always had it's quirks with having random antagonist pop up every volume or so to challenge our young lovers but I really wish it had gone in a different direction...
Jenny
[Ch. 48-51:]

So just as I was thinking that the author would stop focusing on the main couple (like in the past chapters), she puts a problem in front of us!

Although I don't really like it, hopefully their relationship will strength because of it!

Stupid Jii-san...
Michelle Zafora
I really really liked this one because it felt like the Otani/Risa relationship really matured (since they are becoming older) i found the grandfather hilarious. his character was...different.and the cliffhanger at the end made me want to read volume 14 so much more!
Emmy Lou
Risa's grandfather is determined to break up Risa and Otani, doing everything including setting Otani into a trap and inviting Haruka over everyday!
Timothy
The conclusion to the Suzuki/Chiharu college entrance exam storyarc. We also learn more about Risa's family, especially her grandfather.
Charmaine
kyaaaah! Otani is having a so-called affair? wooo what would Risa do?

I'm getting more excited... the ending is finally approaching!
Susan
Risa's grandfather is evil AND creepy looking.
Noora
Noora added it
Jul 18, 2014
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 11
  • High School Debut, Vol. 08  (High School Debut, #8)
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 3
Aya Nakahara is an award-winning Japanese comic book author who made her debut in 1995. She is most famous for her Kansai-dialect romantic comedy series Lovely Complex (also known as ラブ★コン or Love★Com) which as well as spawning a feature film and a 24-episode animated television series has been translated into many different languages and has been published across the world.

She primarily writes in...more
More about Aya Nakahara...
Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 1 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 7 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 3 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 2 Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 8