Start by marking “Journey on the Level” as Want to Read:
Journey on the Level

Journey on the Level

Our life journey, an experience full of adventure and mystery, is one that we all travel through the sands of time. From time immemorial, countless philosophers have sought the essence of our humanity, and the most devout religious practitioners have dedicated their lives to the search of Truth. But for those of us with other professions who lead modest lives in our ...more
Published March 29th 2011 by Owen Shieh

To ask other readers questions about Journey on the Level, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey on the Level

AJ Dreadfulwater
Oct 25, 2016 AJ Dreadfulwater rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written. Shieh's writing style and topic allows the Thinker to delve into a sort of philosophy 101, 102, 103, etc.. as he relates these principles in regards to Masonic philosophy or the journey of the Freemason. Although shying away from these specific "Freemason" principles based on my personal beliefs and encounters, I really just enjoyed Shieh's writing style.

The immense library of resources that he has encountered in his life shines through the brilliant references that he choo
Colby
Aug 24, 2016 Colby rated it it was amazing
Owen wrote this book as an insight to Freemasonry. And yet, the thoughts presented here are enlightening to all, whether they are Masons or not. The topics of science and spirituality which have been debated for millennia are all succinctly contained in this text and given to the reader in the form of humble conversation. Like Owen says, life is a journey without end; and while this book concludes on its final page, the thoughts within also cannot cease.
James Logue
James Logue rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2012
Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Robert Scrivner
Robert Scrivner rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2016
Brett Mckay
Brett Mckay rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2012
Reed
Reed marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2012
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
David Kidd
David Kidd marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Vanessa Johnson
Vanessa Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Dindo Mojica
Dindo Mojica marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Kenny Hyde
Kenny Hyde marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016