Start by marking “A Woman Who Trusts God: Finding the Peace You Long for” as Want to Read:
A Woman Who Trusts God: Finding the Peace You Long for

A Woman Who Trusts God: Finding the Peace You Long for

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Our lives are filled with in-between times, those times when we are not quite where we would like to be (or where we thought we'd be). Dreams are on hold, prayers seem unanswered, and life can feel hard. And just when we think we have it all together, life happens again! During these times it can be difficult to see God in our situations and trust him with the future.
With...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about A Woman Who Trusts God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman Who Trusts God

Christine Smith
A Woman Who Trusts God, Finding the Peace You Long For by Debbie Alsdorf is one of those rare books that I’d want to read again and again. In fact, I enjoyed this book so much I did not want it to end! What I enjoyed most about the book is Debbie’s authentic and transparent faith. She doesn’t just write about scripture, she lives scripture and then tells readers about her personal journey.
Debbie Alsdorf books are written like a puzzle, as one piece or chapter interlocks to a common theme and mes...more
Kristen Stieffel
This is a lovely, well-written study of the book of Philippians. I'm not sure why it's aimed so strongly at women when the lessons are applicable to anyone. Mature Christians will have heard most of this before, but it's a good refresher and a great study for new believers. In addition to the personal devotions, there are lesson plans at the back for small group study.
Shariek Gohar
Over encouraging

Over encouraging

enjoyed the constant nudge to trust and invite God in more. He always has something to show us with what we go through.
Mary
I have read and read again (and again). Each time I am challenged and encouraged as I continue to apply Paul's instruction to the Philippians to my 24/7 life. Debbie Alsdorf is compassionate, but straightforward, in her 'encouragement' to get beyond myself (ouch!).
Angela
Wonderful book written to give you small, digestible truth to think about one day at a time. I've turned right around to start reading it again.
Grace
I really enjoyed this devotional. Debbie has a neat way of applying God's truths to everyday life.
Suzanne
I'm sure it would be more inspiring were I currently in a low place.
Dana Rongione
Excellent book full of practical advice and motivating scriptures.
Jessica
[free nook book]
Lisa Sittniewski
Lisa Sittniewski marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Ginger Smith
Ginger Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ivy
Ivy is currently reading it
Oct 07, 2014
marla bridges
marla bridges marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Rhonda  (Ritty)
Rhonda (Ritty) marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Rebecca Parrott
Rebecca Parrott marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Brittini Austin
Brittini Austin marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Linda
Linda is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
For the past 15 years, Debbie has once again been doing what she loves the most: ministering to women. She is a popular speaker traveling throughout the year, sharing with women of all ages the reality of God's love for them and the gift of His involvement in their lives. A gifted communicator, Debbie shares with transparency, conviction, and passion as she holds out the Word of Truth to women in...more
More about Debbie Alsdorf...
The Faith Dare: 30 Days to Live Your Life to the Fullest Deeper: Living in the Reality of God's Love A Different Kind of Wild: Is Your Faith Too Tame? He Is My All: Living in the Truth of God's Love for Me Faith Dare, The: 30 Days to Live Your Life to the Fullest