Start by marking “Haunted Bedtime Stories” as Want to Read:
Haunted Bedtime Stories

Haunted Bedtime Stories

A collection of six short stories of horrors and hauntings. The stories touch upon the subjects of families, friends, travel, love and revenge. This collection takes you near and far, tells of good and bad and invites you into the world of spirits and ghosts. And there is a little surprise at the end.
Published (first published August 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Haunted Bedtime Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted Bedtime Stories

Emma Meade
Nov 16, 2011 Emma Meade rated it liked it
Like most collections of short stories, depending on individual taste and interests, most readers aren’t going to love every single story but you should find that one piece that speaks to you. For me that was Aunt Francy’s Ghosts. Filled with vibrant and intriguing characters such as Aunt Francy herself who is full of life at 110 and cooler than most people any of us have probably ever met. She’s a creative talent and an independent, no-nonsense lady who happens to share her grand estate with lo ...more
Rachelle Reese
Sep 04, 2011 Rachelle Reese rated it it was amazing
When you think "ghost story", do you immediately think scary? I did, but K.F. Kirwin surprised me. While some of the stories in Haunted Bedtime Stories made goosebumps raise up on my arms, the ghosts in other stories were funny, thoughtful, tragic, and genuine. If you like ghosts with personality, you will love this book.
Elizabeth Parker
Dec 27, 2011 Elizabeth Parker rated it it was amazing
This book is a compilation of short stories and there's one for everyone. My two favorites were Aunt Francy's Ghosts and Annie's Letters.
Victoria H.
Victoria H. rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2011
Pumpkinpuddy
Pumpkinpuddy rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Francy Dickinson
Francy Dickinson rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
K.f.
Sep 01, 2011 K.f. rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2011