Haunted Bedtime Stories

Haunted Bedtime Stories

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A collection of six short stories of horrors and hauntings. The stories touch upon the subjects of families, friends, travel, love and revenge. This collection takes you near and far, tells of good and bad and invites you into the world of spirits and ghosts. And there is a little surprise at the end.
Published (first published August 28th 2011)

Emma Meade
Like most collections of short stories, depending on individual taste and interests, most readers aren’t going to love every single story but you should find that one piece that speaks to you. For me that was Aunt Francy’s Ghosts. Filled with vibrant and intriguing characters such as Aunt Francy herself who is full of life at 110 and cooler than most people any of us have probably ever met. She’s a creative talent and an independent, no-nonsense lady who happens to share her grand estate with lo...more
Rachelle Reese
When you think "ghost story", do you immediately think scary? I did, but K.F. Kirwin surprised me. While some of the stories in Haunted Bedtime Stories made goosebumps raise up on my arms, the ghosts in other stories were funny, thoughtful, tragic, and genuine. If you like ghosts with personality, you will love this book.
Elizabeth Parker
This book is a compilation of short stories and there's one for everyone. My two favorites were Aunt Francy's Ghosts and Annie's Letters.
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2011
K.f.
Sep 01, 2011 K.f. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Dust of Tombstone My Dad's Pictures From WWII