Start by marking “Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle

Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  787 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Geronimo's sister Thea Stilton narrates this action-packed adventure!

Published March 1st 2012 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Mary
A book chosen by my daughter. I liked the story because it provides information about another culture. It shows how friends can come together to help each other. It had a mystery in it and good ending.
Janice
Geronimo's sister Thea Stilton narrates this action-packed adventure!

When the Thea Sisters' friend Bridget returns to Scotland for a family emergency, the five mice offer to help. And when Bridget goes missing, they have to rush to Scotland to help find her! Along the way, the Thea Sisters encounter Celtic legends, cryptic messages, and hidden treasures on a trip that's full of surprises!
Shefali
I loved this book so much!! probably my favourite Thea Stilton book. Maybe because it was set in Scotland.....
Vanaja Nataraj
Great read for young readers - My daughter thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Fantasy Nebula
I love old castles
Alysse
I loved it.
Heather
This is the tenth book in the Thea Stilton series. This book takes the Thea Sisters to Scotland to help out a friend and her family with the family's castle and what is supposed to happen to it now. Will the Thea Sisters be able to find their friend in time before the family meeting?

This was a very interesting book about the history of Scotland. Lots of very interesting facts about the country and the culture. Great read.
Nikhita Gollapinni
Jan 02, 2014 Nikhita Gollapinni rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Aarushi dhar
Recommended to Nikhita by: myself
This book is extremely adventuros and nice. As we all know that from Thea Stilton's books, we can learn many new and amazing facts about each country they visit. In easy words, I love the books written by THEA STILTON!!! She is awsome !!!! She is fabmouse !!! :)
Sydney
when bridget goes missing, they try to go find her. along the way they see an old castle and see evil people. they get captured by them and escape. they find an old map that leads them to bridget and the treasure. they tie up the evil people and call the police.
Ritik
excellent book full with mystery, adventure, history, friendship and of course funnnnn. the best part was the mystery to find the 3 stones in bridget's castle from which 1 would be Alistair Macnamouse's will
[bridget's grandpa]. FABUMOUSE BOOK..............
Puja Shah
It is when the Thea sisters go to a old castle to help a friend.When they reach there they can't find her.After sometime they do .Then they find out that she is on a mission to find Alistair will.Then the Thea sisters help her and find the will.
Skyler
Great book. A must read
Quinlan
Payton
The Thea Sister's have to find the treasure to save Briget's castle or else it will turn into a amusment park.
Lyra
This is a fun read aloud series for my 8 yr daughter and me.
Prathyusha
i think this book is the best i would like to read once more
Alex
This book is soo cool because the Thea Sisters can ride on motorbikes
Morgan
Alan
Whoever loves fatasy will love this!
Meggi
Great with a nice Scottish tinge!
Tracy
i like the castle and the mean twins
Kiyoko
They go to Scotland to find a mystery
Jessica
Sasha
Jan 19, 2013 Sasha marked it as to-read
It's good
Chelsea twimasi
Chelsea twimasi marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
  • Ghost Pirate Treasure (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #3)
Tea, la sorella di Geronimo, è l'inviato speciale dell'Eco del Roditore ed è l'esatto opposto di quel fifone di suo fratello. Guida ogni mezzo, dalla moto all'aeroplano, adora gli sport estremi e i viaggi avventurosi; ama fare paracadutismo ed è cintura nera di karate. È anche una roditrice affascinante: i suoi occhi viola e il suo carattere grintoso fanno innamorare tutti i roditori che incontra. ...more
More about Tea Stilton...
Thea Stilton And The Secret City Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton) Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure