Start by marking “Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)

Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)

4.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,284 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Geronimo's sister Thea Stilton narrates this action-packed adventure!

Published March 1st 2012 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2009)

Isle of Winds by James FahyHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingThe Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Potential Fantasy Classics
161st out of 255 books — 254 voters
Madeline by Ludwig BemelmansBrainwashed by Paul AertkerFrench Illusions by Linda Kovic-SkowThe Story of Babar by Jean de BrunhoffAsterix the Gaul by René Goscinny
France..and Paris!
104th out of 202 books — 94 voters

More lists with this book...

Nidhi
Oct 23, 2015 Nidhi added it
I think the thea sisters 's adventure in this story is awesome.And my most favourite part is when they zoomed along to Isle of skye, Scotland.And I also liked the part in which they study the history of Macnamouse castle. I loved this book because it made me to get tempted to have an adventure. Really I must say its tempting.....
Heather
Jul 22, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
This is the tenth book in the Thea Stilton series. This book takes the Thea Sisters to Scotland to help out a friend and her family with the family's castle and what is supposed to happen to it now. Will the Thea Sisters be able to find their friend in time before the family meeting?

This was a very interesting book about the history of Scotland. Lots of very interesting facts about the country and the culture. Great read.
Yuktha
Aug 17, 2015 Yuktha rated it really liked it
The Thea sister find their friend Bridget,who has to gone to Scotland.But, when the Thea sisters understood that Bridget was lost they had to rush to Scotland to find her,they had no time to lose.As they went to Scotland they met the Macnamouse family ,they helped the Thea sisters to find Bridget.And her one of the family member named Angus who had twins sons,those three did not like Bridget and her friends.
Angus and the twin sons were planing to make the Thea sisters fail in their work.The The
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
A book chosen by my daughter. I liked the story because it provides information about another culture. It shows how friends can come together to help each other. It had a mystery in it and good ending.
Janice
Apr 27, 2014 Janice rated it really liked it
Geronimo's sister Thea Stilton narrates this action-packed adventure!

When the Thea Sisters' friend Bridget returns to Scotland for a family emergency, the five mice offer to help. And when Bridget goes missing, they have to rush to Scotland to help find her! Along the way, the Thea Sisters encounter Celtic legends, cryptic messages, and hidden treasures on a trip that's full of surprises!
Noelle Maryam
Jun 28, 2015 Noelle Maryam rated it really liked it
it is a great book. I really liked it. it is about the thea sisters helping their friend. they travel to Scotland to help their friend bridget.
Stasa  Milenkovic
Jan 18, 2016 Stasa Milenkovic rated it really liked it
cute funny read
yes this is a childrens book but id did bring back loads of memories cause thea stilton got me into reading
Wanda
The Thea Sisters have done it again!! Look out Scotland, the Thea Sisters are on their way to solve another mystery!
Shefali
Sep 05, 2014 Shefali rated it really liked it
I loved this book so much!! probably my favourite Thea Stilton book. Maybe because it was set in Scotland.....
Abigail Scrimgeour
Mar 01, 2016 Abigail Scrimgeour rated it it was amazing
another good book! i like how they use different font and colour for the wording
Vanaja Nataraj
Nov 23, 2014 Vanaja Nataraj rated it really liked it
Great read for young readers - My daughter thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Leah❤️❤️
Ik heb hem in het nederlands gelezen wel leuk boek hoor!!!!
Amanda J.
More Collar Cases read-alike reading.
Channu
May 31, 2016 Channu rated it it was amazing
I did not read it yet
Marshallpaw
Jul 01, 2015 Marshallpaw rated it really liked it
Full of scottish old legends.
Aidan Michael
Nikhita Gollapinni
Jan 02, 2014 Nikhita Gollapinni rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Aarushi dhar
Recommended to Nikhita by: myself
This book is extremely adventuros and nice. As we all know that from Thea Stilton's books, we can learn many new and amazing facts about each country they visit. In easy words, I love the books written by THEA STILTON!!! She is awsome !!!! She is fabmouse !!! :)
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it it was amazing
when bridget goes missing, they try to go find her. along the way they see an old castle and see evil people. they get captured by them and escape. they find an old map that leads them to bridget and the treasure. they tie up the evil people and call the police.
Kaytee
May 09, 2016 Kaytee rated it it was ok
violet's friend went to a lighthouse for an er and said she would return but she didn't. the thea sisters found her at the lighthouse. the friend complained there was too much arguing at her house that's why she went to the lighthouse to get away from it.
Ritik
Jun 11, 2013 Ritik rated it it was amazing
excellent book full with mystery, adventure, history, friendship and of course funnnnn. the best part was the mystery to find the 3 stones in bridget's castle from which 1 would be Alistair Macnamouse's will
[bridget's grandpa]. FABUMOUSE BOOK..............
Puja Shah
Jul 31, 2013 Puja Shah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tasmay
It is when the Thea sisters go to a old castle to help a friend.When they reach there they can't find her.After sometime they do .Then they find out that she is on a mission to find Alistair will.Then the Thea sisters help her and find the will.
Skyler
Jan 04, 2014 Skyler rated it it was amazing
Great book. A must read
Madeline
Mar 29, 2015 Madeline rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, mystery
This is a pretty cute series.
I haven't read it in order and I didn't read
most of the books, but this would be a great
series for girls just getting into chapter book.
3.5/5.
Quinlan
Jul 04, 2012 Quinlan rated it it was amazing
Payton
May 30, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
The Thea Sister's have to find the treasure to save Briget's castle or else it will turn into a amusment park.
Lyra
May 08, 2012 Lyra rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read aloud series for my 8 yr daughter and me.
  • Ghost Pirate Treasure (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #3)

Thea Stilton (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret City (Thea Stilton #4)
  • Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5)
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure (Thea Stilton #6)
  • Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways (Thea Stilton #7)
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton #8)
  • Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (Thea Stilton #9)
  • Thea Stilton and the Blue Scarab Hunt (Thea Stilton #11)