Cort Mason - Dr. Delectable

Cort Mason - Dr. Delectable

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Dear Diary, However much I might not be loving my rotation in A&E, there is one perk that makes my job more fun.... Flirting with senior registrar Cort Mason is definitely a distraction, but a moonlit walk on the beach can't be a good idea...and as for kissing him? Well, that's deliciously dangerous!

--Ruby
Published October 1st 2011 by Harlequin Medical Romance (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cort Mason - Dr. Delectable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cort Mason - Dr. Delectable

Abbi Wilder
This short review applies to "Cort Mason -- Dr. Delectable". I enjoyed this book because it was something I truly could relate to. Ruby is a student nurse who having trouble getting through her last clinical before her psych rotation. She wants to be a psych nurse. Cort Mason is the doc/senior registrar who helps her through it. She helps him as well.

I always enjoy Carol Marinelli's medicals and this one was great. :-)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Single, Free & Fabulous in Sydney
Category: Classic Romance
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Elena Wong
Elena Wong marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2013
Hollie
Hollie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2012
Bethany
Bethany is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2012
Carol Marinelli was born in England to Scottish parents, then emigrated to Australia, where there are loads of Scottish and English people who did exactly the same, so she’s very at home there.

She lives in the outer suburbs of Melbourne—pretty much in her car, driving her three children to their various commitments.

Carol writes for the Harlequin Presents and Medical lines and she also writes conte...more
More about Carol Marinelli...
One Tiny Miracle Emergency: Wife Lost and Found Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8) A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)