Start by marking “Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride” as Want to Read:
Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride

Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride (The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters #1.5)

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"London, 1814"Innocent Laurel Vernon is living a nightmare after being kidnapped and put up for auction in one of London's most notorious brothels. Only the memory of private enquiry agent Patrick Jago gives her strength. Even though she only knew him for a few days, Patrick made her feel both protected and weak with desire.

When Laurel sees Patrick among the brothel's clie
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Historical Undone (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride

Joe
This is basically a side story to the author's series The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, which I haven't read. Honestly for someone who is so insistent on reading things in order this is becoming a theme in my reviews! Anyway it doesn't really matter much as you can understand what has gone before from the story itself. I love the way the author explains why she wrote the story - in one of her books Patrick explained to the heroine that he had been delayed in London for a few days and so ...more
Tammy Terrace
Interesting enough to finish but needs the full length stories that go with it, to properly flesh out the characters. Yes the hero does the honourable thing and marries the woman he compromised, and yes the woman was already compromised by her abduction, but I'd have liked a hero and heroine built of sterner stuff that held escape more important than liaison and became involved after the offer of marriage instead of before.
Dancer
This was a short novella to tie up the loose ends of Allen's "Shelley Sisters" series. Patrick Jago was the agent hired to find the sisters. This is his story of finding love. It is nothing more than a sexual romp in 5 chapters.
Stevie Carroll
A short eBook-only story to tie in with the Shelley Sisters series, and featuring two minor characters from the first book. A fun read, but I think I prefer the novel-length stories by this author.
Lavinia Kent
Fast and Fun read. I found some of the emotional changes to quick -- which is necessary in a novella, but I still wanted more motivation. I am planning to read Louise Allen's other books.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 20, 2015
Malinda Thao
Malinda Thao marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Hanita
Hanita marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 18, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Eleanor
Eleanor marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Shelli Smith
Shelli Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 20, 2015 07:45AM

This author also writes under the name Francesca Shaw.

I have had my nose buried in a history book - fact or fiction - for as long as I can remember, but even more important to me are the places and the objects that conjure up the past. My first attempt at historical fiction
More about Louise Allen...

The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters (3 books)
  • Practical Widow to Passionate Mistress (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #1)
  • Vicar's Daughter to Viscount's Lady (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #2)
  • Innocent Courtesan to Adventurer's Bride (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #3)
Virgin Slave, Barbarian King The Lord and the Wayward Lady (Regency Silk & Scandal, #1) Vicar's Daughter to Viscount's Lady (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #2) Practical Widow to Passionate Mistress (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #1) The Officer and the Proper Lady (Regency Silk & Scandal, #7)