Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride

Auctioned Virgin to Seduced Bride (The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters #1.5)

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"London, 1814"Innocent Laurel Vernon is living a nightmare after being kidnapped and put up for auction in one of London's most notorious brothels. Only the memory of private enquiry agent Patrick Jago gives her strength. Even though she only knew him for a few days, Patrick made her feel both protected and weak with desire.

When Laurel sees Patrick among the brothel's clie...more
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Historical Undone (first published January 1st 2011)

Joe
This is basically a side story to the author's series The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, which I haven't read. Honestly for someone who is so insistent on reading things in order this is becoming a theme in my reviews! Anyway it doesn't really matter much as you can understand what has gone before from the story itself. I love the way the author explains why she wrote the story - in one of her books Patrick explained to the heroine that he had been delayed in London for a few days and so...more
Dancer
This was a short novella to tie up the loose ends of Allen's "Shelley Sisters" series. Patrick Jago was the agent hired to find the sisters. This is his story of finding love. It is nothing more than a sexual romp in 5 chapters.
Stevie Carroll
A short eBook-only story to tie in with the Shelley Sisters series, and featuring two minor characters from the first book. A fun read, but I think I prefer the novel-length stories by this author.
Lavinia Kent
Fast and Fun read. I found some of the emotional changes to quick -- which is necessary in a novella, but I still wanted more motivation. I am planning to read Louise Allen's other books.
Sarah Peacock
Easy reading short story. Not much to it but an addictive read.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Transformation of the Shelley Sisters
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Tristi Palmer
Tristi Palmer marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Ewe
Ewe marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Mia Kelly
Mia Kelly marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Gillian
Gillian marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

This author also writes under the name Francesca Shaw.

I have had my nose buried in a history book - fact or fiction - for as long as I can remember, but even more important to me are the places and the objects that conjure up the past. My first attempt at historical fiction...more
More about Louise Allen...
Virgin Slave, Barbarian King Vicar's Daughter to Viscount's Lady The Lord and the Wayward Lady (Regency Silk & Scandal, #1) Practical Widow to Passionate Mistress The Officer and the Proper Lady (Regency Silk & Scandal, #7)