Start by marking “Naughty Delivery” as Want to Read:
Naughty Delivery

Naughty Delivery

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sonia and Ben have decided to bring some more spice into their bedroom by ordering some sex toys off the Internet. The anticipation of their new gadgets' arrival ramps up their passion tenfold, and by the time their naughty delivery turns up the couple are at fever pitch!

But a mix-up with the package leaves Sonia and Ben with some toys they didn't expect. Reluctant to let
Kindle Edition
Published (first published August 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Delivery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Delivery

Daddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanTears of Tess by Pepper WintersSorority Pledge Collection by Daizie DraperDestroy Me by Laura Bailey
Best Naughtiest Novel
53rd out of 167 books — 131 voters
Love Is Never Past Tense... by Janna YeshanovaThe Ruby Brooch by Katherine Lowry LoganSecrets of the Realm by Bev StoutThe Billionaire's Bauble by Ann MontclairKeeper of My Heart by Darcy Flynn
Best ebooks
370th out of 548 books — 687 voters

More lists with this book...

Debi Hursh
Naughty Delivery by Lucy Felthouse
Haven’t we all got excited about a package that we have been waiting for but in this case it was the wrong things delivered! Sonia and Ben were so excited about their delivery. They have never ordered anything like this before in their lives. Turns out it’s not what they wanted but Ben is bound and determined to make it work. How will Sonia react? Well she is about to write a thank you note that’s for sure. I am pretty sure if they order again from this company
Won courtesy of Lucy Felthouse and Deep In The Heart of Romance Blog

Eight pages - eight pages for crying out loud! You can't do much with that. Young couple receive the incorrect items in their adult toy order. Instead of returning said items, they decide to play and experiment with them. What you get is some spanking, bondage and a very crass story.
Naughty Delivery by Lucy Felthouse
* I received this eBook free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Sonia and her boyfriend Ben have always had an enjoyable sex life but now they want to try something new. After researching sex toys on line they decide to take the plunge and order a couple of “tame” toys to start off with.

After a mix up in the warehouse they ended up with some items they never expected. Unwilling to let the new toys go to waste they agreed to test them out and found
Sonia and Ben are a couple who have decided to add some spice into their bedroom games. They have ordered some little toy's from an internet website and they can't wait for it to arrive. Unfortunately, what turns up on their door isn't the mild toys that they expected, it's something much more kinky! Will they put the Spanking paddle and restraints to use? Or will they simply return the items and continue waiting?

This was an uber short at 8 pages, but it was a very fun read. It introduced the id
This is a very quick read and was very fun. Sonia and Brian are in a relationship and like most couples, eventually you want to spice it up a little. So, they order some adult toys online only what they order doesn't arrive. The two don't let this stop them and they go ahead and have a little fun.

This is a very short read. One I classify as the read before bed, if you know what I mean. Both characters were well written and I really enjoyed this. I recommend it to anyone who likes beginner BDSM.
I received this copy from the author in return for an honest review. It is a very short story which was such a shame as I wanted more. The spanking and sex were incredible. Highly recommended if all you want is a quickie ;)
Heather Book Savvy Babe
Naughty Delivery is a quick but tantalizing read about a couple who try something new. Sonia and Ben decided to spice things up in the bedroom by ordering a few toys. However, when the shipment comes in, they get a big surprise. Instead of the vanilla toys, they get some BDSM surprises. After a moment of thought, they decide to open their minds and experiment.

As I said, this is a very quick story, but it is fun to read. I like how Sonia and Ben are open minded and are willing to give new things
Younes marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Lorna Stewart
Lorna Stewart marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Animelove24 Brown
Animelove24 Brown marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Lexie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Briana Williams
Briana Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Cheryl added it
May 21, 2014
Joanna marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
WildFlower3D marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Mark marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Jeremy Werner
Jeremy Werner marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over 100 publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include several editions of Best Bondage Erotica, Best Women's Erotica 2013 and Best Erotic Romance 2014. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies, an ...more
More about Lucy Felthouse...