Start by marking “Immortal (Clare Point # 3)” as Want to Read:
Immortal (Clare Point # 3)

Immortal (Clare Point #3)

For centuries, the Kahill vampire clan has lived quietly among the locals in the tranquil beachfront village of Clare Point. But Fin, a clan leader, is about to discover that even a small town can harbor a secret too dark to comprehend—one that may break his heart. . . IMMORTAL

Magnetic, fearless Fin Kahill is used to roaming the earth freely, ridding the world of vicious s
Published September 6th 2011 by Zebra (first published December 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal

Traci
I got all the way to this point before I realized that I didn't care. I don't care to know what happens to the characters, I don't care about the plot... to be honest, I don't even remember who most of the people are and I'm halfway through the book. The erotic bits are about as passionate as the Wall Street Journal.
Debra
Sep 01, 2012 Debra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I hope that there will be more!!
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Mar 14, 2016 Les Chroniques Aléatoires rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
On se doutait depuis le second volume que les Kahill n’était pas les seuls vampires et surtout qu’ils se démarquent des autres : ils ont été maudits et non pas transformés par d’autres (sauf quelques exceptions). Cette fois-ci on va en apprendre énormément sur la hiérarchie des Kahill, leur système de réincarnation et surtout sur leur statut de vampires. C’est probablement le livre de la série où l’on apprend le plus de choses sur l’univers de V.K. Forrest.

Dans les précédents opus, on avait appr
Lady Raven RAVE!
I should start by saying this book is apart of a series and it's the 3rd in the series I wasn't aware of that when I started reading because it's a freebie on amazon, so I just want you the reader to know if you have never read the series before.

This book is about a family the Kahill sept of Clare Point. Other than Fin and Elena the main characters there is Mary and Victor, Kaleigh and Rob, Katy and Pete, Regan and his drug addiction and Fia and a few more. Fin decides to help out Uncle Sean by
~Vixhen~
Aug 15, 2010 ~Vixhen~ rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book focuses on Fin, Fia's younger brother and twin to Regan. Fin decides to help out Uncle Sean by joining the local police force for the summer. Little does he know but a serial killer is lurking in the shadows and starts taking out human, male tourists. Everyone is in an uproar, especially when it's discovered that the perp is a vampire! Fin also finds a love interest in Elena, a beautiful Italian tourist to whom he's drawn to like a moth to a flame. This book was a little slower than th ...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

CLARE POINT continues to keep me captivated and I find myself just wanting more!

As one of the Celtic Immortal sect of Kahill vampires, each member has a responsibility to keep the human race safe. The way they chose to do this is by investigating, judging and if voted, executing human serial killers, rapists, pedophiles and other monsters.

Fin Kahill is an integral member of this team. We meet Fin - Fia's younger brother and troub
Nicki Markus
This is another of those books that I grabbed as a free read (from Kobo) not realising it was part of a series.

There are some series you have to read in order and others you can pick and choose. For me, this book fell somewhere in the middle. I was able to read it and keep up with the story and characters, but a lot of the mythology and history remained unexplained and I assume that was because it had already been covered in the earlier books that I had missed.

Although I would have liked some m
Kelly
I think I need to make an effort in the very near future to not read the 3rd, 4th, or 5th book in a series first. Seriously, it throws my brain out of whack and then I'm like O_o. And sometimes if I'm really lucky I'm like this O_O.

Which isn't to say this is a bad book. It isn't. I just had a lot of questions as I started unraveling the mythology and some of them weren't answered until the end-ish of the book and some of them weren't answered at all. The lack is in me, though, not the writing be
Jessica Gomez
This book was interesting. It didnt follow the norm for Vamp books that I have read, which I liked.

About 50 pages into it, I realized that this was the third in the series. However much I liked it, I think I might have liked it more if I had read the other books first, giving more of a back history of the characters.

As much as I liked Fin, and believe me, he sounded hot. I couldnt help myself but want more action with Regan. I liked his easy going attitude, not like Fin's uptight, have to hold
Kati
It surprised me just how much I enjoyed this book - no, not because the summary was lame or I heard bad stuff about it or something, paranormal het romances just aren't my thing, I prefer urban fantasies. I expected your normal, run of the mill paranormal romance, but it's more like a family saga of the Kahill sept of Clare Point. Sure, Fin and Elena are the main pairing here, but there're Mary and Victor, Kaleigh and Rob, Katy and Pete... And then there're Regan and his drug addiction, the murd ...more
LadyCalico
Feb 10, 2014 LadyCalico rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't enjoy this book at all and found it a chore to force myself through it. The whole basic premise made no sense at all to me--so God wanted to punish this family by making them vampires--isn't that punishing humanity instead, after all they are the victims of that senseless decision? Isn't God smarter than that? I have no idea the basis of her weird theology, but surely she can do better than that.(view spoiler) ...more
Jamie
May 16, 2011 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this free read, which is very unexpected for me. I did not realize it was 3rd in a 4 book series ... which explains why I felt the story was lacking a lot of explanation, but still a very good read. I wasn't expecting the book to be such a mystery. The whodunit aspect of the book really kept me going. As for some other aspects of the book: These are not your typical Vampires that are in most popular reads. The abbreviations (V=Vampire HM/HF=Human male/female) are a little annoyi ...more
Barbara ★
I really like Fin Kahill, he's a vampire and in this installment, a cop. He's investigating the strange vampire murders in town. He is also dating an Italian women who is only in town for a few weeks. The Kahill's are an interesting family and Kaleigh (the wisewomen) features prominently in this one. Even Fin's twin, Regan is in this one as a recovering drug addict that Fin has to babysit. Fin definitely has his hands full between the investigation, Elena and Regan. A simple, quick read but with ...more
Jenn
Fin Kahill and the sept. a band of vampires had kicked the pirates off of an island then inhibited it. Young men started getting killed and their blood drained and they thought it was one of their own until they found out it was Fin's love interest, Elena's niece. She was destined for death by a beheading but the very young but wise Kaleigh found a more fitting punishment. They had to drain her blood and donate theirs to make her a true Kahill. She must remain on the island and become part of th ...more
Michelle
I got this book for free on my kindle, so I hadn't read the first two books. As far as the story goes, it didn't matter. It was interesting, to say the least. Where it was really lacking was in the world-building. I felt lost with this interpretation of vampires, because nothing about them was ever explained. A much better job could have been done there. Overall, it was okay. I feel like I would have liked it more if I had read the first two books.
Tina Theresa
Jun 04, 2011 Tina Theresa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I finally finished this book by skimming. If I could give less than one star, I would. I didn't realize it was part of a series when I got it. I don't think that should matter though. One should be able to understand what is going on or at least want to read the previous books because the story and the characters are interesting. No way I am reading the rest of this series.
Suzee
Aug 15, 2012 Suzee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am really enjoying this series, but I just want more story of the pair ups. They just hook up in the end, and then that's it, onto next story, next person. I want more relationship development. I want to know what happened to the previous relationships. I just want MORE.
Carrie
Oct 17, 2011 Carrie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I don't know exactly why I didn't like this book much but I just didnt even want to continue reading it. I didn't like most of the characters and figured out the mystery early on.
Betsy
Feb 13, 2013 Betsy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amazon-lendable
Not my cup of tea. Just couldn't get into it. That being said, I have not read the first books in the series. That may change my perception a bit, if I decide to try this author again.
Jan
May 10, 2011 Jan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, kindle
Quick read. Free on kindle but dissappointed that this wasn't advertised as the 3rd in a series. Simple story line. Not sure if I would read the entire series.
Mara
Apr 17, 2011 Mara rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, freebies
This book is confusing: not a thriller, not a romance but somewhat in the middle. Neither aspect is compelling or well developed. Sorry but I found it boring.
Sara
May 04, 2011 Sara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
No. I was not expecting it to be better than a two-star read. But it was a free Kindle book, and I'm a sucker for bad supermarket quality romance novels.
Wendalyn Hoff
In my opinion this book was OK. not good not bad but ok....
Marie34801
Sep 10, 2011 Marie34801 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
j'ai décroché au milieu et je ne pense pas lire le suivant
E.J.
Aug 19, 2012 E.J. rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
oh boy.. waste of time. really LAME.
AH
Kobo free download 4/1/11
Angela Skinner
Angela Skinner marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Emily
Emily is currently reading it
Sep 11, 2016
Cassi Schupp
Cassi Schupp marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
  • Big Girls Don't Die (In the Heat of the Night, Book 2)
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • An Unwanted Hunger (V'KAR, #1)
  • Gemini Moon
  • What A Demon Wants (New Orleans Vampires, #4)
  • Grave Illusions (Jess Vandermire, #1)
  • The Matchmakers
  • Catch of a Lifetime (Tritone Trilogy, #3)
  • Spiderwork (Apocalypto, #2)
  • Saying Goodbye to the Sun
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love, #3)
  • Icy Heat (Heat Series)
  • Once Bitten
  • Stolen Hearts
  • With Extreme Pleasure
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • A Turn of Curses
  • Lord Demon's Delight (Demons of Dunmore, #1)
V.K. Forrest and Hunter Morgan are pseudonyms used by Colleen Faulkner.

Colleen Faulkner is the daughter of best-selling author Judith E. French. A Southern Delaware resident, Colleen has published more than forty historical romance, contemporary romance, and suspense novels, and won numerous awards, including The Diamond Award for literary excellence in the state of Delaware.
More about V.K. Forrest...

Clare Point (5 books)
  • Eternal (Clare Point, #1)
  • Undying (Clare Point, #2)
  • Ravenous (Clare Point, #4)
  • Voracious (Clare Point, #5)