Start by marking “Top 10 San Diego” as Want to Read:
Top 10 San Diego

Pamela L. Barrus

Top 10 San Diego

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews

DK Eyewitness Top 10: San Diego will lead you straight to the best attractions that this ocean side city has to offer. Whether you are looking for hip bars in the Gas Lamp Quarter, beautiful parks and gardens, or fun places for children, such as the world famous San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld, this guide is the perfect pocket sized companion.

Rely on the dozens of Top 10 lists,

Published August 1st 2011 by DK Publishing, Inc. (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Top 10 San Diego, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Top 10 San Diego

Theresa
I loved the first section where this book detailed the different sites to visit. We found a couple of museums and things to check out while in San Diego that we wouldn't have known about otherwise. Especially nice is the feature where certain attractions have the address, phone number, hours of operation, and admission cost listed. Less research that we have to do before our trip!

However, we were disappointed with the restaurant and bar suggestions. I checked out several of the suggestions on Ye
Tami
Top 10 San Diego is a small little travel resource that fits nicely in a pocket, purse, or backpack. There are plenty of maps included in this book. All are full color and fold out large enough so that the lost tourist can actually figure out where they are going. I can't stress this point enough. I've been stuck too many times on public transit or while negotiating a busy street while flipping through some oversized travel guide to find that one black and white map that I need a magnifying glas ...more
Sarah Stowe
Read this book twice already while planning my trip in a couple of weeks! This is a great top ten list book for San Diego travel ranging from the top ten tourist attractions to top ten places to eat and stay, amongst other things. I will definitely be taking advantage of at least one thing on nearly every list in this book. It's also nice to have price range info for things as well so it is easier to budget. Great reference to have on hand!
This was very helpful on our trip to San Diego recently. We were there for a long weekend and benefited greatly from this book.
Gort
Quia provident perferendis iusto. Veniam repellendus atque nemo et sint. Nemo voluptatem totam.
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Mark
Mark added it
Mar 25, 2015
Ren-Yi
Ren-Yi marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Sandeep
Sandeep marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Candace Dibble
Candace Dibble marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014