Start by marking “The Unofficial Guide The Color Companion to Walt Disney World” as Want to Read:
The Unofficial Guide The Color Companion to Walt Disney World

The Unofficial Guide The Color Companion to Walt Disney World

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  6 reviews
'The Color Companion to Walt Disney World' shows you how to get the inside track on visiting Disney World and make the most of your time in the park.
Published May 1st 2012 by John Wiley & Sons (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about The Unofficial Guide The Color Companion to Walt Disney World

Todd Stockslager
Backpackable guide to WDW

Designed to be a portable companion to The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, an 850-page encyclopedia, the "Colot Companion" is small enough to take with you in a backpack. It can help with planning before you arrive, and with guidance as you make your way around the World. The title is a reference to the number of pictures in this guide, which seem most helpful in the Resorts section, as each resort is documented with pictures of the pool, public areas, and a repre
Sharon
In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I've been a fan of the Unofficial Guides since I was first introduced to them in 1995. These books are complete and thorough, and the authors are beholden to no one (in fact, the places the authors visit don't even know they're travel writers).

So, with the gushing out of the way, I can wholeheartedly recommend "The Color Companion" as an adjunct to the so-called Big Book ("The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World"). If you are a first-time
Carrie (elphaba) Selusnik
I thought this book was very well done. I guess I really won't know how useful it is until I go to Disney, but I learned a lot. I liked the pictures of the rides and how each ride was rated by age groups as well.
Tina Milledge
Beautifully glossy and full of helpful information. What more could an excited holidaymaker want:)
Jenifer
Read all 771 pages and now I am confident that our family vacation will be amazing!
Heather
Easy to read, hope the suggestions/tips are good!
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Apr 29, 2015
johnny goshen
johnny goshen is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2015
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bob Sehlinger is the creator of the Unofficial Guide travel series and author or co-author of over 25 travel guides. He makes his home in Birmingham, Alabama, where the catfish are jumping and the cotton is high.
More about Bob Sehlinger...
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World 2013 The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World 2012 The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2015