Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul: Inspirational Stories about Love and Romance (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications))” as Want to Read:

Everyone has their own idea of romance-a candlelight dinner, a stroll on the beach or a sprinkling of rose petals on a bed. Now, Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul brings brand new inspiration to expressions of romance.

This heart-stirring collection is the perfect token of affection for a new paramour, anniversary gift for a beloved spouse or shower gift for an excited br

Published January 1st 2003 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul

Karissa
Nov 28, 2010 Karissa rated it it was amazing
Sweet sweet romantic book!! :> It is sweet, sad, funny, wise and full of lessons in love. It includes stories of all ages that would truly touch your heart and soul. Love it. :))
Efi
Oct 28, 2007 Efi rated it really liked it
Romantis banget. Betapa cinta mempunyai kekuatan dalam hidup ini. Betapa kita harus bisa belajar untuk saling memahami kelebihan dan kekurangan pasangan kita baik dalam suka maupun duka.
Krishna Kumar
May 06, 2014 Krishna Kumar rated it it was amazing
*** Spoilers Ahead ***
These are stories that inspire, create goosebumps, make you cry and make you feel contented. How beautiful the stories in this book are !!! How beautiful the lives of those people's stories told in this book must be. Love at first sight.. I took this book after reading teenage soul, those stories were just the same and now I know I am going to read anothr four of this series at least. Wow... Wow... A man on a train of another country, sees a girl accidentally. Falls in love
Blair Knight
May 13, 2014 Blair Knight rated it liked it
Shelves: own, short-stories
read this one awhile back and overrall good stories. the thing i like about chicken soup books in general are everyday people's stories about what they have went thru. sometimes full of humor or heartbreak, drama and silliness. just really about life , and like life can be good, bad or indifferent but the main thing is REAL! :) chicken soup books are a nice way to pass the time and relax.
Elle (LitSiren)
Dec 20, 2012 Elle (LitSiren) rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
4 stars

I enjoyed this book very much. Some of the stories were heartwarming, some made me laughed out loud, and some even got me mixed feelings. It felt like reading fiction because the stories were so good but those were real! You see, love is amazing and wondrous.

Recommended and Merry Christmas!
Evira Ting
Oct 12, 2007 Evira Ting rated it it was amazing
This book contains lots of stories about romance. It's not just about a couple getting romantic. It touches on how far a guy gets to be romantic in order to win his fancy and many more real life stories.
Niki
Sep 18, 2008 Niki added it
dis one's eternal.. d ultimate novel 4 d deeply , foolishly , helplessly romantic ppl ! with very touching real-lyf stories dt made me laugh out loud n cry ..all at d same tym... my all tym fav n a mst-read..
Anasuya
Oct 28, 2013 Anasuya rated it really liked it
Heart touching true stories of love....some brings a smile on your face and some makes you a little sad. Nonetheless,I enjoyed it.
Michelle
Mar 25, 2011 Michelle rated it liked it
Some of the stories in here were cute...some weren't that great. It was a good read when you wanted just a short story.
Patience
Jul 05, 2014 Patience rated it really liked it
Wonderful heartwarming stories of true love, devotion and romance. I bought this book right after I got married 4 yrs ago. A good book to keep at the bedside and to read before bed.
Rosa
Jan 23, 2009 Rosa rated it liked it
There are so many inspiration for romantic soul, so many romantic story in this world, enjoy it from this book.
Lynzee
Jan 30, 2008 Lynzee rated it it was amazing
Great love stories from people all over! Some are super sappy - where as others have a bit of humor.
Dawn Hartley
Jul 19, 2014 Dawn Hartley rated it it was amazing
I love all of the stories in this book! There is one story I especially liked one story in there that reminded me of something I did once, very funny and sweet!
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2011
Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2015
Melissa Hicks
Melissa Hicks rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2012
Maylin
Maylin rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2009
Snehal
Snehal rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Desyana Rachmawati
Desyana Rachmawati rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2016
Niru Shankar
Niru Shankar rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2012
MJ
MJ rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Stacey Marks
Stacey Marks rated it did not like it
May 30, 2007
Kiana Sugi
Kiana Sugi rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Nynysh
Nynysh rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2012
♥☆~Lakshmi
♥☆~Lakshmi rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2009
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Shahreen
Shahreen rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2012
Ellis
Ellis rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2007
  • On Relationships: A Book for Teenagers
  • Yang Galau Yang Meracau: Curhat (Tuan) Setan
  • Pelajaran Berharga (Chicken Soup for the Soul Graphic Novel, #2)
  • The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • Lean on Me: Finding Intentional, Committed and Consistent Community
  • The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works
  • Mars and Venus Together Forever: Relationship Skills for Lasting Love
  • Instant Karma
  • What Keeps You Up at Night?: How to Find Peace While Chasing Your Dreams
  • The New Personality Self-Portrait: Why You Think, Work, Love and Act the Way You Do
  • Provoked
  • Fearless: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can
  • Chicken Soup For The Soul : Think Positive
  • The Gift of Friendship: Stories That Celebrate the Beauty of Shared Moments
  • Older, Faster, Stronger: One runner's quest to find out how women are running into their 50s, 60s and beyond, and what that can teach us all about living younger, longer
  • Moment Maker: You Can Live Your Life or It Will Live You
  • Wonder of Wonders: Christmas with Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...

“What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. Pearl Bailey” 0 likes
“If you are not now in a relationship, our wish for you is that reading these stories gives you hope—that love will come to you at just the right time; that even now, your soul mate is looking for you, and that destiny will bring you together.” 0 likes