Start by marking “Wolverine: Violent Tendencies” as Want to Read:
Wolverine: Violent Tendencies

Wolverine: Violent Tendencies (Wolverine Marvel Comics)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  123 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Once he was a valued key operative in Canada's special forces. Now the man known only as Logan has been forever transformed into "Weapon X" -- an unstoppable, indestructible killing machine, a bringer of mayhem with retractable harder-than-diamond-steel claws and the ability to recover from any wound.

It has been months since Logan escaped the secret research complex in the
Published October 30th 2007 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Wolverine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolverine

Hilmi Isa
May 28, 2015 Hilmi Isa rated it really liked it
Shelves: superheroes
Wolverine: Violent Tendencies merupakan novel kesinambungan atau sekuel kepada Wolverine: Weapon X. Malahan,kedua-dua novel ditulis oleh penulis yang sama,iaitu Marc Cerasini. Jika di dalam Weapon X,mengisahkan mengenai sejarah bagaimana Wolverine atau Logan mendapat salutan adamantium ke atas tulang badannya,Violent Tendencies pula menceritakan apa yang berlaku selepas Logan berjaya melarikan diri daripada makmal ujian yang cuba menjadikannya sebagai Weapon X.

Di dalam novel kali ini,Logan hidup
Neil
Aug 13, 2014 Neil rated it liked it
This was a good book. It moved faster than I thought it would after I started reading it. This is a direct sequel to 'Weapon X' and we find out what happened to Logan after he escaped from the laboratory that made him who he is.

We find out the 'Special K' group [I don't remember what they're called; maybe it was 'Department K'] is still tracking Logan and interested in their 'Weapon X.' Logan has settled on a mountainside near a small village of squatters and within fifty miles of the lab from
4fabfelines Cox
Dec 26, 2009 4fabfelines Cox rated it it was amazing
Wolverine is being hunted by the lab he escaped from. They send weapon after weapon after him. The town in the valley knows something is going on, but they are too frightened to find out what except for a former Army Sergeant. Thomas Swimming Horse meets up with the Wild Man on the mountain. He is intrigued by him. Logan could have killed him but didn't.
Thomas hears more fighting on the mountain and shoots a soldier with a flamethrower trying to cook Logan, Thomas get hurt in the process and Lo
Cryptic Omega
Feb 01, 2016 Cryptic Omega rated it liked it
Guilty pleasure reading/Crack.
Adam
Mar 09, 2013 Adam rated it really liked it
A very nice follow up to Weapon X! It gives us more background on what could have happened to Logan after his escape from the Weapn X facility and what he had to do to survive. Again Cerasini has a really good handle on Logan and the depth of charcter that he has. The action is exciting and fast paced, the quiet moments are well paced and ballance the action nicely. A really good read and a must read for any fan of Wolverine and/or the Weapon X novel.
Brad
Jun 14, 2009 Brad rated it liked it
If you enjoy the character of Wolverine and would like to see him loosly reinvented against a cast of more stock characters this is the book for you! Truthfully, I have read nearly all of these Wolverine serial books. Each of them are kind of fun brain drain type of fiction. Fast paced and fun to read through quickly, no redeeming literary qualities.
Gene
Jan 06, 2016 Gene rated it liked it
Shelves: superhero
The story takes place a couple months after Logan makes his escape from the weapon X program. It's pretty good, decent little side story with everyone's favorite mutant.
Dovile
Jul 16, 2013 Dovile rated it liked it
Less gory than 'Wolverine: Weapon X' by the same author, and this time we actually get to see more of the Logan we know, not just a mindless killer. The writing is very good and easily brings the scenes' sights, smells, and sounds into the mind's eye. Definitely an interesting read, even if you're not much of a Wolverine fan.
Derek
Mar 19, 2009 Derek rated it really liked it
well, I have to say I liked it alot,and it really did open up the character of Wolverine alot more for me. really,really graphic and an ending that's somewhat confusing (at least for me, I was probably just slow when I read it) but yeah,it's all good
Jeanique
Jul 29, 2011 Jeanique rated it really liked it
Great read...you really see the struggle Logan goes through to be more man than Beast; and that he still can't always win. He is forced prove his humanity here.
Keith Bell
Aug 23, 2012 Keith Bell rated it liked it
Marc Cerasini is a good writer. I am enjoying his books. Wolverine is amazing. Movie is campy compared to the books.
bluetyson
Wolverine: Violent Tendencies by Marc Cerasini (2007)
Cami
Jan 26, 2009 Cami marked it as unfinished
Too 'manly' for me.
Sue
Apr 08, 2008 Sue rated it it was amazing
Great book!!
Tony Grogan
Tony Grogan marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Martin Carran
Martin Carran marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Kaleb Pollum
Kaleb Pollum rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Kirby
Kirby marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Hillery Earl
Hillery Earl rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Justin
Justin rated it liked it
May 25, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Phil
Phil is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2016
Jenifer Scott
Jenifer Scott rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
E.
E. rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2016
William Gothard
William Gothard rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2016
Echo
Echo marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Vincent Hall
Vincent Hall marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Erik Haase
Erik Haase rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Wolverine: Lifeblood
  • Road of Bones (Wolverine)
  • Wolverine: Election Day
  • BATMAN: Gotham Knight
  • Sanctuary (X-Men Mutant Empire #2)
  • X-Men: Empire's End
  • Wonder Woman
  • Justice League of America Superman: The Never-Ending Battle
  • Spider-Man: Drowned in Thunder
  • Batman Begins
Best-selling author, Marc Cerasini has spent time on the New York Times and USA Today best-seller's lists. His writing spans from children's picture books and young adult novels to adult mystery and military nonfiction. Along the way, he's managed to ghostwrite for Tom Clancy.
More about Marc Cerasini...

Wolverine Marvel Comics (1 - 10 of 196 books)
  • Wolverine