Start by marking “Snowed in with the Tycoon” as Want to Read:
Snowed in with the Tycoon

Snowed in with the Tycoon

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  20 reviews
She'll never sell her late mothers farmhouse, and the real estate tycoon can't take no for an answer.

But when they get snowed in together on the same piece of land they're both fighting for, their desire keeps them hot even in the cold of winter.

This time, she won't be saying no.

Snowed In With The Tycoon is a full-length erotic romance novel from bestselling multi-publishe
Nook, 200 pages
Published August 28th 2011 by Shoshanna Evers (first published August 26th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Snowed in with the Tycoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowed in with the Tycoon

PJ
Real-estate mogul Mike Cavender needs one last piece of land to begin building his large townhouse development. While scoping the last property out, he winds up snowed in with the poor home owner. Cash poor, yes, but she's rich in spirit, spunky and beautiful with a big heart. She runs a small no-kill animal shelter and can barely afford to pay her utilities and keep her and her dogs fed. She and Mike are intensely attracted to each other, but she hates that he wants her mother's beloved home. A ...more
Aloveslave
Feb 12, 2015 Aloveslave rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves steamy romances

Sarah lives in upper New York state. Cavender Real Estate has bought all the land surrounding Sarah's 5 acre land planning to build nice townhouses for people who could not afford anything else around New York. Sarah's home is literally falling down around her and will be foreclosed at the end of the month since Sarah has no money to pay the taxes or any of her bills.

Cavender Real Estste has sent her a dozen offers to buy her home at a premium or else they will pay the taxes and possess it at th
Gianna Simone
I really enjoyed this book a lot - both Sarah and Mike are very emotionally broken people. Sarah, especially, has dealt with so much heartache and hard times, in the beginning I wanted to punch Mike for his initially cold determination to buy Sarah out. His arrogance hides a devastatingly broken heart, and as a lot of men do, he just shuts down everything that isn't business related. Of course, it takes both of them to open each other's eyes, and their attraction is smoking right from the start, ...more
Phuong
Snowed In With The Tycoon by Shoshanna Evers was an enjoyable read once the two main characters engaged in a relationship. The story begins when Mike, a rich businessman, wants Sarah to sell her home to him for his development project and she refuses because she inherited it from her deceased mother, even though it's about to go into foreclosure. Mike tries to make a last ditch effort by going out in a snowstorm to see Sarah but ends up stranded at her house when he has an accident.

Mike came off
BecksBookPicks
Shoshanna Evers is a new author for me. I follow her on Twitter and I am always intrigued by the things she writes. So, when her latest book came out that she self-published I would like to add, I knew I had to read it. It didn't disappoint. I devoured this book in two sittings. I got sucked into this story wanting to see love but also emotionally. Both of these characters were carrying a lot of weight on their shoulders and it was so nice to see them come together and help one another, even tho ...more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Snowed in with the Tycoon by Shoshanna Evers is a heartwarming story where sometimes people do the right thing simply because they want to. Mike Cavender, real estate mogul and resident billionaire needs Sarah Geddes land to complete his land acquisitions for the corporation’s residency community. Sarah has no intention of selling her five acres to the billionaire. When the two are sequestered in her upstate New York home during a storm, sparks fly hot enough to melt the snow falling from the sk ...more
Lisa
The last year has been tough for Sarah Geddes. She ended an abusive relationship, her mother passed away and now her home is on the brink of foreclosure. All of her neighbors have sold their homes off to a real estate developer. Taking this deal would save Sarah and her animal rescue business, but she can't bear to part with her home and the land she loves in upstate New York.

Handsome real estate tycoon, Mike Cavender, has only one thing standing in the way of making millions on his recent real
Jade Onyx
Sarah Geddes is a woman who has been recovering from the death of her mother. The only way she can hold on to her mother is to hold on to the house her mother left behind. However, in treating her mother's fatal illness, the equity on the house has all but disappeared. Sarah finds herself on the brink of foreclosure but unwilling to sell.

Real estate tycoon Mike Cavender has bought out all the properties around Sarah's house in upstate New York and has been set on building a housing community fo
Heather
This book was so frustrating to me. There was far too much back and forth between Sarah and Mike. She hates him, she likes him, he wants her and then he has to stay away from her. I had a hard time liking either one of them.

They both had things in their past that affected how they approach relationships today. He lost his wife in a car accident and vowed never to love again because dealing with loss is too painful. She lost her mother and is holding on to her memory so much that it is affecting
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
This book was so annoying There was far too much back and forth between Sarah and Mike. It was repetitive it was more of a guild to keeping dogs than a story ,She hates him, she likes him, then it's he wants her and then he doesn't want her. I 100% didn't like mike it was as appealing as a limp lettuce in the long days sun I don't no why this got high reviews it was all over the place and no real story ?
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Good read. I like books that catch me from the beginning and make me want to keep reading... This book did that.
Lola
Feb 09, 2015 Lola marked it as to-read
Shelves: ibooks
BE MINE -- Ten Erotic Romances for Valentine's Day
Julia
Mills and Boon, but not as well written.
Barbara
I thoroughly enjoyed this. A sexy fun read
Heather
Ms. Evers impresses with her sexy vanilla side in this classic contemporary short romance. Animal rescuer Sarah Geddes is in over her head on many levels and when tycoon Mike Cavender leaps in to save her he seems too good to be true. Both Sarah and Mike have pasts that have led them to be cautious in romance, but their passion outweighs good sense. This story is fast-paced and full of gorgeous scenery!
Linda
Sarah is about to lose her house, having a pet rescue doesnt give much money and now someone has bought all her neighbouring properties and has set their eyes on her house.
Mike has planned and organized a new development the last two years and the only thing standing between him and his goal is Sarah.
Gina
Story of mike the widower and Sarah the woman holding on to her memories. They find love when they really arent looking and learn sometimes you need to let go of the past in order to move forward.
Eve Meridian
This was one of the first e-books I downloaded on my Kindle Fire. Truly enjoyable read, especially during the wintertime when I seem to have extra time on my hands. Very well edited, too.
i liked it alot. great writing.
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Apr 03, 2015
Gmaleena
Gmaleena marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Patricia
Patricia is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2015
Sherri Babb
Sherri Babb marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Shoshanna Evers has written dozens of sexy stories, including The Man Who Holds the Whip (part of the bestselling MAKE ME anthology), Overheated, The Enslaved Trilogy, and The Pulse Trilogy (from Simon & Schuster Pocket Star).

Her work has been featured in Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and Best Bondage Erotica 2013, the Penguin/Berkley Heat anthology
More about Shoshanna Evers...
Enslaved (Enslaved Trilogy, #1) The Tycoon's Convenient Bride... and Baby Taste of Candy The Man Who Holds The Whip Overheated