Start by marking “Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team, #2)” as Want to Read:
Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team, #2)

Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  7 reviews
New York Times bestselling authors Larry Bond and Jim DeFelice deliver fresh thrills and unexpected twists in this latest installment of theirelectrifying series, Larry Bond’s First Team: Angels of Wrath.
Led by CIA agent par excellence Bob Ferguson, the Team pitches in to help the FBI investigate a radical group of zealots who want to create a “post-Christian” era by insti
Published October 31st 2006 by Forge Books (first published January 10th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Angels of Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angels of Wrath

Dale Day
I buy Larry Bonds' novels because, in the past, I found them interesting and they kept me reading.
This is one of his "also with" that tells me he had someone else do all the research and outline and he loafed along to complete it.

The story line is a bit confusing. He has some wierdo sect in America dedicated to somehow ending the world as we know it.
There is a somewhat unique hero who likes to do things his way and resents the amateur the President has assigned to overlook his activities.
There i
Martin Streetman
Mar 07, 2009 Martin Streetman rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Martin by: Chicago Nick
Shelves: read-2009
This one was a complex stoy but one you knew would work out in the end. I started it months ago and found myself finishing a dozen books befor eI finished this one. That being said as I finished I knew I wanted to read the next one, you have got to love Ferg.
David Griffin
Very poor book, disjointed and confusing storyline. There is no flow to the book and plots and locations seem to change rapidly and without explanation. The other books in the First Team series are better but I would just recommend reading A Vince Flynn novel instead.
Jerome
Confusing and badly structured.
The double plotlines got tangled up pretty quickly. Also, while in Iraq, two of the Team members pick up some annoying journalist that tags along and gets himself killed.
george
Not for me. Loved the books on submarine warfare - but not these.
Richard
An average military thriller.
Michael Tilyard
Michael Tilyard is currently reading it
May 19, 2015
Steve Goodson
Steve Goodson marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Darren
Darren marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Travis
Travis marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Apr 01, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Tresh H
Tresh H marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Steve Hamilton
Steve Hamilton marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Ernest
Ernest marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Harris Cohen
Harris Cohen marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Edge of Battle (Jason Richter, #2)
  • Dead Hand
  • An Act of Treason (Kyle Swanson Sniper, #4)
  • To The Death (Admiral Arnold Morgan, #10)
  • Detachment Bravo
  • Dark Zone (Deep Black, #3)
19636
Larry Bond is the author of several bestselling military thrillers, including Crash Dive, Cold Choices, Dangerous Ground, Red Phoenix and the Larry Bond’s First Team and Larry Bond’s Red Dragon Rising series. He was a naval officer for six years, serving four on a destroyer and two on shore duty in the Washington DC area. He's also worked as a warfare analyst and antisubmarine technology expert, a ...more
More about Larry Bond...

Larry Bond's First Team (4 books)
  • Larry Bond's First Team (Larry Bond's First Team, #1)
  • Fires of War (Larry Bond's First Team, #3)
  • Soul of the Assassin (Larry Bond's First Team, #4)
Red Phoenix Cauldron Vortex The Enemy Within Dangerous Ground (Jerry Mitchell, #1)