Good Work, Secret Seven (The Secret Seven, #6)

Good Work, Secret Seven (The Secret Seven #6)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  1,407 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Peter and Janet are the only witnesses when a car is stolen! They saw the thieves, and now the whole of the Secret Seven are involved. But when they realise they're on the trail of a dangerous gang, the Seven don't feel quite so brave. Have they taken on too much this time?
Published 2006 by Hodder (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about Good Work, Secret Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Work, Secret Seven

Upper Fourth at Malory Towers by Enid BlytonFirst Term at Malory Towers by Enid BlytonIn the Fifth at Malory Towers by Enid BlytonFledgling by Mark A. CooperSecond Form at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
Shunned by adults, Smashing good YA books
79th out of 179 books — 38 voters
Fledgling by Mark A. CooperRevenge by Mark A. CooperAbsolutely Nothing by Mark A. CooperThe Recruit by Robert MuchamoreSilverFin by Charlie Higson
Books Like Alex Rider
359th out of 498 books — 282 voters

More lists with this book...

David Sarkies
Jul 28, 2014 David Sarkies rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Children and those who grew up on these books
Recommended to David by: My Dad
Shelves: childrens
The Secret Seven hunt some car thieves
17 July 2014

The one thing that I like about these books is that they take a relatively short time to read (though that can be a problem in itself if you, like me, are writing a review on each of the books that you have read) and is quite entertaining as well. While the story itself was not all that bad, the edition that I picked up, which happened have been released in 2013, shows the much more modern response to Enid Blyton, especially with DON'T PLAY WITH...more
Tara Calaby
I'm amused that it took me almost two months to finish reading a book that I could've read in about fifteen minutes. What can I say – other books got in the way.

Fairly typical Secret Seven fare.
Sahil (w7)
It was a fantastic and awesome story.
Raja99
Nov 19, 2007 Raja99 rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: mcpl
There's a Secret Seven book that I remembered vividly from my childhood; the copy I read was either published in India or a British import, and had (I thought) a scarecrow on the cover with a ghoulish green face mask and someone's real eyes behind it. I also vaguely remembered a mention of fireworks. I would have liked to track down the book, but I didn't know the title, and the blurbs on the library's books didn't seem to match it. On the other hand, one of the Secret Seven books had a cover wi...more
Marc Onaissy
I thought the book was quite a nice book because it talks about how 7 kids can solve a crime.It talks about how the car owned by each of 2 of the character's parents was stolen with the 2 characters Peter and janet in it.The very next day the whole group meets for urgent meeting.They discuss about what the 2 thieves looked like and fortunatly they heard an addres and the time that will help them out later.Soon they arrive to a clue and find out where the thieve's base is they find an old chokli...more
Wahyu Nurasman
seru.....dengan sedikit adat yang berbeda dengan kita sehingga beberapa bagian tidak pantas untuk diucapkan karena itulah saya hanya memberi 4 bintang karena hal tersebut.

ketika membua buku ini, ingatan lama saya kembali terkuak meski lupa endingnya saya masih ingat dengan cerita ini. saat saya baca dulu waktu di bangku SMA sekitar tahun 1999 :)
Monaria Yulius
Rasanya ceritanya mengalir biasa saja. beda dengan petualangan lima sekawan, dan pasukan mau tahu.
tidak begitu deg-degan atau penasaran benar dan tiba-tiba sudah berada di halaman terakhir.
tapi ini mungkin karena ditujukan buat anak-anak dan remaja. bagus buat bacaan mereka.
Ghadeer
this edition was ok but it wasn't as interesting as the other editions! may be because I read it in exams time!

it was funny when Peter pretended to be a Guy to watch the suspected men.Then, they collected all the information and told the policeman about everything.

Adele
these books i grew up with. i wanted to be a part of their adventures and i was when i read them. i reccommend these books for any child under 10.
I has been a while scince i read these books so i can't give a proper review.
Megan
Dang, Peter (the leader of the Secret Seven) is a real jerk sometimes. He says to one of the girls, "I've sometimes thought that you're not as good as a Secret Seven member as the others are." Yeesh. Run away, gurrl, run. away.
Colin Lindzey
This was a re-reading of the book I had as a child as a school prize. I wonder if the latest editions have any alterations made withthe wording as some of it now has a completely different meaning.
Natasha
It seemed a bit strange that children were solving crimes and sneaking about at night, spying on criminals, but it was an easy read and the story was enjoyable.
Feyi
Lila Cyclist
Rombongan Sapta Siaga ini adalah rombongan anak2 kepo ever hahaha...
Srivardhan Ramesh
Exciting and interesting especially scamper scampering around!
Deb Sharp
Enid Blyton sure wrote a lot of wonderful books!
Maaz Khan
The best mystery i have read until now
Anne Marshall
Another great secret seven mystery
Hil
Doris
it's the greatest book of all time
Harsha Sanyukta
novel for light-hearted reading!
Yunisa KD
Read the Indonesian before
Maisie
Pre teen reads
Shivam
Jul 08, 2013 Shivam added it
wanna read
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • Summer Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #8)
  • The Vanishing Thieves (Hardy Boys, #66)
  • The Demon Headmaster
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • The Hodgeheg
  • The Girl Who Couldn't Remember (Nancy Drew, #91)
  • Die letzten Kinder von Schewenborn
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)