Start by marking “Prince William and Kate Middleton” as Want to Read:
Prince William and Kate Middleton

Prince William and Kate Middleton

2.42 of 5 stars 2.42  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This excellent quick-read biography of the life so far of Prince William and Kate Middleton is a fascinating read, and will make an wonderful addition to the library of any fan of the British Royal Family. Tracking William's life from birth, through school, the death of his mother Princess Diana, university, his career in the forces, his engagement to Kate and more, it als ...more
Published March 8th 2011 by Auk Authors (first published March 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Prince William and Kate Middleton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince William and Kate Middleton

Krista
An amusing 15 minute read that speaks to the gawker in me. Yes, I'm fascinated by these two. Sue me.
A quick, enjoyable, informational read, though certainly not the best source. Unfortunately, the Kindle version I borrowed from my local library had several mistakes and misspellings. Will probably not read other books by this author as I was unimpressed with the writing style and the organization of information.
SweetPea
This read like the author captured everything he had heard about William and Kate from newspaper articles and threw in a few of his thoughts on his hopes for their happiness. Nothing wrong with that, but it wasn't the advertised premise or point of the book.
Donna
It's a badly edited pamphlet.
Taylor Clark
Taylor Clark marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sharwini Murugan
Sharwini Murugan marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Fazi
Fazi marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Julie A.
Julie A. marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Harry Potter - The Ultimate Quiz Book Harry Potter - The Ultimate Quiz Book: 400 Questions on the Wizarding World Lady Gaga: Fame, Fortune and Monsters Lady Gaga - Fame, Fortune and Monsters: A Quick-Read Biography Ashley & Cheryl Cole: Where Did It All Go Wrong?