Start by marking “No One Left to Tell (book, #13)” as Want to Read:
No One Left to Tell (book, #13)

No One Left to Tell (Romantic Suspense #13)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,799 Ratings  ·  326 Reviews
Set on the gritty streets of Baltimore, You Belong to Me kept readers “on the edges of their seats.”* Now, Karen Rose returns to the world of Baltimore’s cops and prosecutors with a new tale of danger and desire…

A car crashes in front of rookie PI Paige Holden’s home. And suddenly, she finds one of her pro bono clients dying in her arms—from a gunshot wound. With her la
Mass Market Paperback, 518 pages
Published June 5th 2012 by Signet (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about No One Left to Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Left to Tell

Shawna
4 stars – Romantic Suspense

Karen Rose is one of my favorite, go-to authors for a masterful romantic thriller and one of the best when it comes to chilling suspense and creepy killers. Her storylines are always intricate, gripping, and taut, and this is certainly no exception, with a complex plot that deals with wrongful imprisonment, conspiracy, murder, intrigue, and political machinations.

Grayson and Paige are interesting, well-developed characters, and I really enjoyed their romance. Grayson i
Paige  Bookdragon

Okay so I find this book cute and entertaining, but I think I'm just a little bit confused because there are so many names mentioned in this book and maybe because I'm itching to finish this to read Joseph and Daphne's story which is the next one...
Thomas Edmund
Feb 08, 2012 Thomas Edmund rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oh dear. Maybe this was one of those books that you either get or don't. Sure if I actually cared about any of the characters I might have something better to say about this novel.

The novel begins clumisily, with our heroine receiving a phone call from her business partner to fill out her back-story ("Hey lady just calling to talk about the past few significant events of your life") The putziness continues as our main lady Paige can't work out whether she is a black-belt, knife and gun toting ba
Kathleen
Jun 13, 2012 Kathleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Story Rating 5 Stars
Character Rating 5 Stars
Romance Rating 5 Stars
Heat Level 3.5 Stars
Overall Rating 5 Stars

This book totally ROCKED ME! It grabbed me right from the start and never let me go. There were so many twists and turns and bad guy's that there was never a dull moment.

I really LOVED both the H&h. They were both extremely smart, brave, courageous and all around fantastic characters. I could easily see why they were attracted to either other from the very first and were glad that they
Keri
Jan 21, 2013 Keri rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read Ms. Rose! Now as many books as you have put out, they always feel fresh and new. I am kicking myself for not reading this book sooner, because the sparks between Paige and Grayson was off the charts. I just kept telling myself that I wasn’t in the mood for a book with high body count…and you must admit you are famous for that. But this book felt more like a romance then a suspense with romance. Loved P and G as a couple and the loved scenes….wowza…you certainly picked that up a no ...more
Robin
Dec 11, 2015 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Private Investigator Paige Holden is shaken when she finds her pro bono client, Elena Munoz, dying in her arms from a gunshot wound. Elena gives Paige a flash drive and tells her the cops were chasing her before she dies. Not sure who she can trust, Paige takes the information to State's Attorney Grayson Smith, the man who put Elena's husband behind bars for murder. As Paige and Grayson view the data, it becomes clear that evidence in the Ramon Munoz case was manufactured and an innocent man may ...more
Susan
Aug 10, 2012 Susan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
You will absolutely love this book if you like long, complicated stories with an endless cast of characters and a barely there romance arc between characters who have the hots for each other, though you can't quite figure out why. Toward the end of the book (p. 452 out of 524), one of the characters helpfully summarizes the story: "Serial child molesters, murderers, case fixers, a cop gone bad, his kidnapped child, and a mastermind eliminating anyone who gets close to the truth. Makes my head sp ...more
Anne OK
Jun 08, 2012 Anne OK rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads

Another great addition to Rose's collection of high-octane romantic suspense! I like the fact that she's adding a bit more romance among the pages of dark, gritty and psycho suspense!

FULL REVIEW TO FOLLOW
ElaineY
REVIEW OF EBOOK & AUDIO; SEPT 23, 2013: MISSION ABORTED
Narrator: Marguerite Gavin

While my review, generally, hasn't changed from my previous one below, my audio experience has not been as positive. This has been true for the Vartanian series in audio as well. I couldn't get through the first book of that either (Die For Me) but at least I finished Gavin's You Belong to Me, even if I didn't her style.

Gavin was much better here, the second installment in the Baltimore series. No distracting ac
Manda Collins
May 24, 2012 Manda Collins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Karen Rose, Mariah Stewart, Cynthia Eden
Can't really write up a review just yet. (Look for my Fresh Meat coming up on www.CrimnalElement.com) Suffice it to say that I loved this book. Lots of action, insanely high body count, and perfectly matched hero and heroine with plenty of sexytimes. Only downside was that it ended.

Judi
Jun 21, 2012 Judi rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Karen Rose has been one of my auto-buy author’s since the first time I picked up and read my first book by her.

I always feel like I’m trying to solve a puzzle while engaged in one of her stories. A corner piece here, an edge there and finally a piece of that pesky blue sky. No One Left to Tell was like a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle and it packs a whopping 518 pages. That’s a lot of story with action, twists and turns, secrets and a sweet and budding romance.

PI in training Paige Holden al
Best Crime Books & More
One thing I want to make clear is that this book along with all of Karen Rose books falls under the genre of Romantic Suspense. Now I am a fan of both romance and crime so the mix of the two doesn't bother me at all. For those that want zero romance, you may want to look elsewhere. For those that, like me, quite like that element of the book then get yourselves out and get a copy of her latest release.

No One Left To Tell starts as it means to go on when we see Paige Holden make her way to a pro
~Megan~
This turned out to be one of my favorite Karen Rose novels! I loved the way she tied the characters from her previous series to the ones from her new series. It's always great to catch up with people we loved in other books. The mystery was phenomenal and engrossing, and the action was non-stop. The love story was really emotional, as the main characters both had trauma in their past. Learning to deal with those issues and trust each other, all in a couple pressure-cooker days really amped up th ...more
Nihan
Yazar kurguyu inci gibi sıra sıra işlemiş, çok güzel ve akıcıydı. Fakat çeviri çok kötü ve karakterler bazen mantıksız bulup hoşlanmadığım tepkiler verdi. İlk kitabı daha çok beğenmiştim.
Hope Frost
Sep 09, 2012 Hope Frost rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I have come to expect from a KR book is to not expect anything. You don't know who the killer is until she wants you to know. Oh, you can guess, but you will probably be wrong. I was not disappointed in this book. I wasn't sure she would be able to top "You Belong t Me" but she did. I loved this book and am looking forward to more. I would really love to see Stevie settled, and maybe also Joseph.
Christine

I have tried to read this twice!!! I just cannot engage with the plot at all. Really bad. I think Rose needs to cut out a few characters, get more gory and psychological and focus on disentangling the complicated plot. I just can't seem to care enough about the main characters. My advice is give this one a miss!
Tammy
This review originally appears on the Women24 website.

It's kind of hard to prove the innocence of a man wrongly accused of murder when the witnesses keep dropping like flies.

It all seemingly starts with Ramon Munoz. Taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit, Ramon has spent the past 5 years in prison. Having failed to get the help of local authorities, Elena, his wife, turns to private investigator Paige Holden, for help.

When Elena is brutally shot in front of Paige after getting hold of evid
Maggie
Feb 05, 2012 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stars.
The wrongful conviction and imprisonment 0f a gardener who worked for a retired US Senator.
Ramon Munoz has spent 6 years in prison for the murder of a young college girl. His mother hires PI Paige Holden to help to prove her son is innocent. Ramon's wife is killed by a sniper while passing on important evidence to Paige.
Paige, we first met in "Silent Scream" has been working with Clay Maynard for 3 months. She left Minneapolis as felt somewhat over protected by her friends after she
jenjn79
Rating: 4.5/5

I don't know how Karen Rose does it. She's one of the most masterful suspense writers I've read.

Series Note:
All of Rose's books connect in one way or another. They all exist in the same universe. This is the 13th book, but I think it stands well enough on its own to be able to read as a standalone.

Summary:
Needing to get away from a recent tragedy in her life, Paige Holden moves to Baltimore and starts learning to become a P.I. She takes on a pro bono case, helping a family prove tha
Mojca
Yet another great read by Karen Rose, with the usual mix of gripping suspense, murder, mayhem, drama, angst, romance, passion, hot'n'sweaty sex, and a good and tight plot one comes to expect from a KR novel.

Unlike its predecessor, I liked both the hero and heroine, the hero more than the heroine, but that's a moot point, and though their initial attraction (he saw her on the news, she saw him in the courtroom) was a bit quick and required some suspension of disbelief, once they 'got started' dow
T.L. Schaefer
Jan 21, 2013 T.L. Schaefer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot begin to express how much I adored this book. Rose is one of my auto-buy authors, so it's no surprise that I'd enjoy this book, but I was blown away by it. For those of you who have read Ms. Rose's works before (specifically You Belong to Me ), you'll recognize some of the characters. In this story, we watch as Paige Holden and the hero, State's Attorney Grayson Smith, both come to grips with their ugly pasts. These two have been damaged by their pasts, but still managed to find a way t ...more
Nadine
May 17, 2012 Nadine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kari Wainwright
May 28, 2012 Kari Wainwright rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Complex. Convoluted. Conspiratorial. No One Left to Tell by Karen Rose is all that, and more. When PI Paige Holden, a woman with a painful past, finds herself drawn into a shady world filled with innocent lives ruined and innocent lives taken, she can't ignore their dilemmas.

Not able to trust the police, she seeks out State's Attorney Grayson Smith, who saves her life at their first meeting. He quickly becomes an important part of her life. Together they uncover vile crimes, including murders, t
Awilk -never sleeps-
Karen Rose has quickly become one of my favourite authors, and No One Left To Tell hasn't changed this, only reinforced her place of honour on my bookshelf.
Yet again I loved both Paige and Grayson as the main characters, and the secondary characters, such as Joseph, Clay and Daphne are people I want to read more about. I also enjoyed catching up with Stevie, JD and Lucy.
As always, this book was one I couldn't put down, so I was awake till the wee hours finishing this, and then couldn't sleep as
Darcy
This one grabbed me from the start and didn't let go until the end. I loved how one little action at the start of the book unraveled a whole host of other bad things. When we finally got to the end I was stunned by what happened, by who was behind things, and to the lengths they went to, to hide their actions.

I did love Grayson and his family. I love how his brothers and sisters were there for him, they were so close, but weren't really related by blood. Even the parents were great in claiming a
Jessica
Jun 05, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a big book, like 500+ pages big. But it's a big story. I've always been a Karen Rose fan and this doesn't disappoint.
Melwasul
Jan 04, 2016 Melwasul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Je dois vous avouer que quand j’ai vu le bouquin arriver j’ai dit «AU SECOURS !», c’est que ce livre c’est un petit pavé : plus de 600 pages mais en plus écrit tout petit. Je me suis dit je vais y passer la semaine. Finalement, j’ai tellement été prise par l’intrigue que je l’ai fini en deux jours ! Mais je ne suis pas plus étonnée que ça au final, parce que Karen Rose c’est une valeur sûre du genre, voir une des meilleures. D’ailleurs, en général je prends ses livres sans même lire le résumé et ...more
Azhoma
May 26, 2015 Azhoma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wah... Wah...
Sejujurnya saya bingung harus mulai menulis review dari mana. Tipikal novel KR dengan 2 tokoh utama yang punya beban sendiri sendiri, villain yang creepy, dan keterlibatan tokoh tokoh yang tidak sedikit. Walaupun tipikal, tapi tetap seru dan menegangkan.

Paige holden, salah satu sahabat Olivia S. dari Silent Scream, jago karate, cantik dan punya banyak kekasih-dulunya- pindah ke Baltimore, merintis karir sebagai detektif swasta setelah salah seorang sahabat dan murid karatenya meni
Gail
Jan 27, 2012 Gail rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read all of Karen Rose's books and have loved them all. This one is no exception. It did take me a little longer to get into it, primarily due to lots of peripheral characters, but then I was well and truly hooked.
I won't go into the plot, as this has already been covered by other reviewers, but it has all the classic KR ingredients; murder, investigation and romance.
Thumping good read and highly recommended. Can't wait for the next book; hopefully this will focus on Clay and Stevie.
Anne
Nov 13, 2015 Anne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story in this series. They are consistently good and I'm worried because this is #13 of 15 and I'll be out of finished books soon! I like how they are all related but not too tightly so there are always new people, places and stories. The villains are seriously creepy, disgusting.
Goodreads Librari...: Please separate (super) 6 17 Dec 26, 2015 09:52AM
  • Hide from Evil (Dead Wrong, #2)
  • Twisted (Tracers, #5)
  • Edge of Midnight (Chasing Evil, #3)
  • If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)
  • Waking the Dead (Mindhunters, #3)
  • One Scream Away (Sheridan, #1)
  • Deadly Lies (Deadly, #3)
  • Sweet Reward (Last Chance Rescue, #9)
  • Caught in the Act
  • Silenced (Lucy Kincaid, #4)
  • Thrill Me to Death (Bullet Catcher, #2)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
www.karenrosebooks.com

Internationally bestselling, RITA-award winning, author Karen Rose was born and raised in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC. She met her husband, Martin, on a blind date when they were seventeen and after they both graduated from the University of Maryland, (Karen with a degree in Chemical Engineering) they moved to Cincinnati, Ohio. Karen worked as an e
More about Karen Rose...

Romantic Suspense (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Don't Tell (Romantic Suspense, #1)
  • Have You Seen Her? (Romantic Suspense, #2)
  • I'm Watching You (Romantic Suspense, #3)
  • Nothing To Fear (Romantic Suspense, #4)
  • You Can't Hide (Romantic Suspense, #5)
  • Count to Ten (Romantic Suspense, #6)
  • Die For Me (Romantic Suspense, #7)
  • Scream for Me (Romantic Suspense, #8)
  • Kill For Me (Romantic Suspense, #9)
  • I Can See You (Romantic Suspense, #10)